It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my take on religions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Most if not all religion that have established symbolisms, paradigms, and rituals are essentially harvesting your spiritual energy.
they also make you create their reality.
The more people believe and tell one story to be the truth the more it will manifest!

how can they be so successful? They all give you some goodies, a little truth here a nice technic there! And in-between a load of manure!

We are so deprived spiritually that we flock to any teacher that seems to emanate knowledge and authority in this topic.

Religion offers a theory how this whole spirituality thing fits! As this aspect of reality isn't considered by the established scientific community at all, we are left with no one to tell us but the established religions.

you know what?
You are the only master/teacher you will ever need! Try to be a respectful student.

I have tried many religions, and have to say they each had some very good techniques, that help to access the spiritual realm. Some more effective than others!
Like meditation, dancing, spinning, singing, substances, praying, sensory deprivation, humming, and many many more.
What i didn't like about religion, is they all tell you a very specific story, and use very specific symbols.

I have the impression that using these symbols, and having a specific story you believe in, while accessing the spiritual realms, will make your very own energetic pattern change and direct it into a certain reality.

What I did was stripping all the techniques off their symbolism, and getting rid of all the drama that surrounded the essences!

Like that I could access the spiritual realms and observe my very own patterns, while using all the techniques offered from millenniums off spiritual quest's without getting compromised by religion!

Now i started painting on a blank sheet!
And after i had found out about the prism and the helix, the very first harmonic 3D forms, and their potentially fractal nature, I had a very complex but simple understanding of how our perceived reality worked.

More rambling of minein this thread

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Well that’s funny
I am in a religion that has little to no techniques outside loving others and loving yourself
No dancing, it’s optional, spinning, substances sensory deprivation not required. Praying but that’s just talking to God as in normal conversation, singing and that’s optional, any type of music but it does demand relationship, acceptance of others and if carried out correctly is very healthy

Sounds like you went down an extreme path
Sound like you created your own drama or at least pursued it for yourself

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

First 3 paragraphs - Agreed. Then - ???????

Religions in my opinion offer a dictatorship disguised as a theory not even cleverly disguised.

"What i did"/do is treat others the way i want to be treated and avoid/omit all symbology, seemingly very quickly therein "i started painting on a blank sheet".

"After i found out "that people are mostly/majorically insensitive, greedy, selfish, unforgiving, devious, materialistic all to some degree or the other i eventually realised my forgiveness was both my greatest asset and inadvertently my greatest weapon.

"Like that i could axcess the spiritual realms and observe my very own patterns", whilst using NO techniques offered without getting compromised by ANYTHING.

I now have a complex understanding of how a very simple species (humanity) has a very complex time in the "understanding of how our perceived reality works"

It's initially no-one individuals fault but once full consciousness is achieved post puberty combined with a little life experience it certainly becomes the responsibility of the individual hence why the search begins.

Many many moons ago i discovered a book called "The 5 stages of the soul" authored by "Harry R Moody" & "David Carroll" and for any individual looking to start the search for their true self this book is without doubt an extremely eye opening place to start, this book if read intimately will reach within oneself so deeply they will barely be able to put it down.

edit on 13-7-2019 by CthruU because: pic

edit on 13-7-2019 by CthruU because: pic

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

If “focusing your energy in a specific way” could direct you to a different reality”.

Why don’t we see any difference amongst the religions/unbelievers???

For example...

If either of Christianity/Islam/Buddhism/exc is true, they why don’t we see something unique in that community???

Shouldn’t the people with the correct religion do better in some way???

Heal faster?

Have happier lives?

Are they more financially capable??

Harder workers??

Braver??

The truth is there is nothing special about anyone’s religion..

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

What symbols does your religion use?

No Clue

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

My religion is the best, god is a DJ, humanity is a joke. I read some things I agree with therefore they are right, nobody else gets it therefore I’m an ascended master, praise be to Allan and the Bud I’m going to be higher like Lion in Zion, or a Zionist liar in Shamballah.

My religion uses the turd as it’s symbol, it represents the meaning of life.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I could easily notice differences in my mental state, whilst pondering different religions!

There is no correct religion, but YOUR very own idea, which I think can not be considered a religion after All.

Once you found a story, that includes all the knowledge you have so far and can keep growing with your knowledge, to believe in. I think you become happier, healthier, richer, and more effective.

nothing special about any religion or something special in each of them?
they all have a gem buried between the lies and deceptions!!!

Thank you for the Input

NC

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Do you feel offended?

what are you trying to convey?

NC

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
how can they be so successful? They all give you some goodies, a little truth here a nice technic there! And in-between a load of manure!

S+F. Spot on.

Satan hates humans because we're in the image of the creator. We're His most loved creation and have the ability to become His children. We are creative like Him and Satan does hate that. The devil is like a Share Blue shill with a two page script that can't think up a new line if his life depended on it.

Just a name (Shaitan, haSatan, Archons, nanites) for the creatures that existed on Planet Earth before humans, that have imagination, arrived.

They hate and bomb us due to our ability to imagine things out of nothing.
edit on 13-7-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Do you forgive the people that hurt you or do you forgive yourself for letting someone hurt you? Why does it even hurt in the first time?

Do you think the story you tried to shovel down my throat earlier, about the war between good and evil is your very own and is not derived from some religious text, with very defined symbols?

Are you not using techniques to alter your brainwaves inorder to enter into different state of minds! Are you always there? That must be amazing

Do you think the traits of others most repugnant to you could be a way of seeing in others what you don't like in yourself?
Or do you really think your better than most?

Thank you for the book suggestions i will try to get my eyes on it.

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Haha the light bearer only has the power you project on him.

Nobody imagines things out of nothing, it’s all dependent on something else. There is no such thing as nothing.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Do you feel offended?

what are you trying to convey?

NC

You can’t offend the turd.

That it is all nonsense, meaning is relative.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Yes surfer_soul feels offended but the offense is based on what's seen in the world environment in relation to humanities behaviour. The offense is not directed at you persay but your thread gives surfer_soul the outlet to vent that frustration.

Surfer_soul's god is within - the spiritual compass that directs surfer_soul's spirituality which from my perspective is both quite in line with mine and accurate.
You see as i once did many moons ago and dont regret a single session surfer_soul self medicates the spiritual torture that humanity inflicts apon surfer_soul's spirit with that bud surfer_soul's refering to, without it the pain of humanity's general behavior is exponentially unbearable and greatly burdening at this point in surfer_soul's evolvement from what is the pre programmed dark side that we all start out from and are forced to pursue.

Only very special souls can escape this pre programming and Surfer_soul is well on the path to escaping it.

However surfer_soul's reference to the "turd" being surfer_soul's "SYMBOL" to me anyway shows a little further evolving is required as NO symbol must be used, however had the statement been - my religion uses no symbol but if i had to picture a symbol best suited to humanity it would be a "turd" as it represents the meaning of life to the majority of humanity. Humanity is just to ignorant to see it.

Surfer_soul will no doubt correct me where I'm wrong rightly so but this i believe is " the message Surfer_soul is trying to convey". That and that Surfer_soul's pi$$€d that no one seems to get it. But Surfer_soul regardless should be very very grateful that Surfer_soul gets it to a point.
All that's left for Surfer_soul to do now to take that next step forward is to find a way to dump the bud and self medicate through forgiveness instead. (hint,hint Surfer_soul)

This i believe is the message Surfer_soul's trying to convey and it be 100% accurate with a tweek or two.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

What better way to convey meaninglessness.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Do you forgive the people that hurt you or do you forgive yourself for letting someone hurt you? Why does it even hurt in the first time?

Do you think the story you tried to shovel down my throat earlier, about the war between good and evil is your very own and is not derived from some religious text, with very defined symbols?

Are you not using techniques to alter your brainwaves inorder to enter into different state of minds! Are you always there? That must be amazing

Do you think the traits of others most repugnant to you could be a way of seeing in others what you don't like in yourself?
Or do you really think your better than most?

Thank you for the book suggestions i will try to get my eyes on it.

Honestly No Clue

Yes i forgive people that hurt me - constantly, exhaustingly it seems. The dark side wants my soul back it's to great a spirit to loose. But loose it will.
I also forgive myself constantly because try as it might (the darkside) that carrot the darkside dangles which is my ability through 25 years of self defense to inflict unspeakable damage is a force i am totally unwilling to employ except to regularly defend from attacks of those who see a fearless soul and want to measure themselves against me. I am forced to dominate without dominance. - in other words blocking, ducking,weaving etc without ever taking a backwards step or striking.

It hurts because their such morons who really deserve to be put 8n their place but i have/need/are instructed to forgive and show total mercy. Then theres the emotional battles with say women or co workers who try to intimidate just with a different approach agenda but same rules as above described apply.

Yes i do believe FIRMLY that the war is NOT "derived from some religious text" It's plain as day in daily life.

I use forgiveness as my technique - according to you you've tried everything else why not try it my way just for a month. I bet you anything you both see and feel greater results than all your time already spent.

No !! , Others traits generally speaking are definately repugnant and blind freddy should be able to see that - even if blind freddy can just through their tones of voices and vocabulary attitudes see/sense that without seeing (cause freddys blind) their mannerisms to.

Your attitude needs a very long hard look in the mirror you have a very long road to travel in some regards to be where you want to be.

Nothing more to add.

edit on 13-7-2019 by CthruU because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I think this dark side is an aspect of life you don't fully understand, that's why it appears as darkness!

I suggest you ponder your childhood and find out what hurt you so much!

My manners can be discussed, yes most people don't like what i say the way i say it!

Communication is depending on the emitter AND the reciver. So you will hear what you want to hear the way you want it.

I think you really have a good point with forgiveness being a main ingredient in spiritual growth. But i think you have been tricked by seeing the situation that requests forgiveness as an outside influence!

Once i started to understand what forgiveness means the struggles just faded away! I had to forgive one time only and the problem was solved, never again could the same situation hurt me again.

Forgiveness to me means embracing the perceived opposite and integrating it so i don't have the same struggle when faced with this opposite again.

So your really saying all the problems are outside of yourself and it's never your fault because you have reached the highest possible state of mind?

Honestly No Clue

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Haha I enjoyed your interpretation of my post, that’s what it’s all about how we interpret things..

What I said was mostly nonsense but what you derived from it was surprisingly accurate about my general views

Allan was a replacement for Allah and Bud for Buddha but I was also referring to weed at the same time, which I do tend to self medicate with as you put it, but it’s not about escapism I have had some of my most inspiring thoughts whilst stoned. I believe natural highs are best though and psychedelics should be used with reverence and as a sacrament.

Nobody has all the answers and we only fool ourselves if we believe we do. No Clue cracks me up when they sign off with “honestly No Clue”

I do get extremely frustrated with the state of humanity as whole and as much as I am quick to anger and liable to vent, my nature is such that I tend to forgive.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The mirror! A long hard look.

"Honestly"

I never said I'd reached the highest state of mind, but thankyou very much for summizing that from my words.

I guess it must look like that from way down there.

Where i am is where i am and i hold no preconceived ideas of where that is. All i can do is give my ideas just like anyone else.

The mirror NoClue - The mirror. Take a long long long hard look.
edit on 13-7-2019 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 13-7-2019 by CthruU because: 2

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

My friend you are my mirror! As I'm your's. What do you see?

Yes you are where you are, so am I.
no preconceived ideas of where that is, but definitely higher than me?

Thanks I'm all for learning new things i haven't heard of or came across before...

Are you?

Still No Clue

edit on 13/7/2019 by NoClue because: mirror mirror on the wall

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I thought I was the highest one here? I need more of that bud I guess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join