It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sentient Extraterrestrial Life - Any plans for "FIRST CONTACT"/"FIRST REVEAL"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In the unlikely event that life beyond our own is discovered (or worse yet, REVEALED by the species itself), does China or the United States or any other major nation (or indeed an IGO like the UN or the EU) actually have a plan for "First Contact".

Let's separate the idea of extraterrestrial life from popular media and Hollywood and movies and fiction for a second. An advanced sentient species beyond our own planet could very well be like nothing we have ever envisioned. This species could be much, much more advanced than us (with questions arising as to why they would want to come to this part of space anyway - the image of "the little boy playing with his ant-farm" springs to mind).

But let's not get bogged down by the details.

Do major nations of influence (or IGOs) have a set plan for something like "FIRST CONTACT" or "The First Reveal" if it should ever happen. Interstellar travel in real life is obviously extremely, extremely difficult. But, let us say some advanced species got around this issue quite early on and decided to pay Earth a little visit ("the little boy and his ant-farm"), do we have any plans/protocols in place?

Regardless, what do you think the plan/protocol should be?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

They will hopefully contact this sir

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I don't think there is a plan because contact was already made long ago.

I also think that we are still living according to the playbook that was recorded back then.
edit on 11-7-2019 by lostbook because: Word add

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
In the unlikely event that life beyond our own is discovered (or worse yet, REVEALED by the species itself), does China or the United States or any other major nation (or indeed an IGO like the UN or the EU) actually have a plan for "First Contact".

Let's separate the idea of extraterrestrial life from popular media and Hollywood and movies and fiction for a second. An advanced sentient species beyond our own planet could very well be like nothing we have ever envisioned. This species could be much, much more advanced than us (with questions arising as to why they would want to come to this part of space anyway - the image of "the little boy playing with his ant-farm" springs to mind).

But let's not get bogged down by the details.

Do major nations of influence (or IGOs) have a set plan for something like "FIRST CONTACT" or "The First Reveal" if it should ever happen. Interstellar travel in real life is obviously extremely, extremely difficult. But, let us say some advanced species got around this issue quite early on and decided to pay Earth a little visit ("the little boy and his ant-farm"), do we have any plans/protocols in place?

Regardless, what do you think the plan/protocol should be?

Wilbert Smith established Humanities Protocals when on behalf of the Canadian Government he made 2-way communication with an off-planet Race on equipment he built by their gifted designs.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It already happened via telepathy with people but we are mostly to dumb to realize or called crazy. I guess I can wait til death to find out the truth, as horrifying as it may be.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
I don't think there is a plan because contact was already made long ago.

I also think that we are still living according to the playbook that was recorded back then.

I find this very hard to believe, although you did say "contact", which could also be construed to mean "distant communication" as opposed to physically traveling across the great gulfs of interstellar space...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Extraterrestrials don't need no time and space. At least not ours, they have their own way of doing things.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Extraterrestrials don't need no time and space. At least not ours, they have their own way of doing things.

Um...dude...we're probably extraterrestrials to some other species out there in the universe. Do we not "need time and space" either?

In any case, depends how advanced this hypothetical species actually is...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Do we not "need time and space" either?

Dude...time and space are just mental constructs to help us make sense of the environment.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think the plants and bugs will explain the massive destruction we have caused with our stupidity.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Do we not "need time and space" either?

Dude...time and space are just mental constructs to help us make sense of the environment.

If we are in a "simulation", an idea I don't find as far fetched as I once did, it is all just an illusion.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Interstellar is only difficult because we think of it in terms of linear travel. Think portals
. ETs could also be inter-dimensional and never need physical travel vehicles.

It's most likely that an advanced race(s) already found us and are monitoring and/or minipulating us. How long would it take for a race who developed instant portal-like travel to find us with robotic scouts? Probably not too long...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Diagrams, not dialogue.

Wanna know how the kangaroo got its name? The First white settlers asked the local tribe 'what is that animal?' the locals responded with Kangaroo which in the local language meant 'i don't understand' and the name stuck.

Pictures are one of the oldest, if not the oldest form of communication. Look at the Voyager probe with all those childrens voices, we hear 'greetings from the children of Earth' where aliens might interpret it as 'im gonna death Ray the f**k out your pathetic f'n race.'

Pictures, not words.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think a nice little sit-down to fully explain how our Planet and Population have been bastardised by a small group of parallel intended special interest Groups is in order....no one should come here until and unless they fully understand what is going on here.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I had spent about a third of my lifetime doing research on UFO's.
I do believe in UFO's, BUT, I don't think they are extraterrestrial.
In my humble opinion they are inner-dimensional and NOT friendly.
If anyone should happen to see one,I would encourage that person
to run.
I would discourage any means of contacting or engaging these entities.
If you are unfortunate enough to be taken aboard one of their UFO's,
there is about a 95% chance you won't return.If you are returned,they
have probably done something to you for future use.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Bingo,maybe that is how the Nazi regime advanced so quickly in
warfare technology. I also keep hearing about UFO bases in Antarctica.
Another thing...world leaders always seem to be making trips to that
part of the world for some reason.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

"They" already know what is going on here.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: one4all

"They" already know what is going on here.

There are a lot of potential "Theys"....some know what is going on here and some have been hoodwinked...our Governments chose to deal with the groups they believed were the most STUPID or the LEAST ADVANCED BEYOND US....they had options to deal with Groups who "know whats going on here" and they chose for tactical reasons to ignore the indoctrinated Groups who obviously demanded Planetary Peace as a condition of advancing us on any substantial level.

Now that I am an old fart I can say it this way...I had the privilege to experience several different Groups of Sentient beings some of whom were as human as you or I in every sense including evolutionary and who were not born on this Planet or in this solar system....I was quite perturbed for many decades over my experiences...but have evolved my perspective as time has passed and my universal view has expanded.....right now I am digging a hole in the ground to ride out the BigShow….because some of the "they" showed me what we have in store for us soon just like they have shown many people and have shown Governments and Religons.

top topics

join