It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour Party in Anti-Semitism Row

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I would normally agree with you.

The British Armed Services prides itself on being apolitical but there is deep resentment not just within the rank and file but also amongst Senior Officers towards Corbyn.

Corbyn has criticised our Armed Services, is viewed as an IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah sympathiser, wishes to get rid of our independent nuclear capability, plans to reduce Armed Service numbers even further and is regarded by many as a national security risk.

I'm not saying it would happen, just that there are rumours.

In 2015, a bravely anonymous “senior serving general”, warned the Sunday Times of “a mutiny” if Corbyn were elected prime minister. “The general staff would not allow a prime minister to jeopardise the security of this country and I think people would use whatever means possible, fair or foul to prevent that. You can’t put a maverick in charge of a country’s security”.

www.newstatesman.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

the Labour party is not Anti-Semitic.

As much as I respect your finding on this matter, let's wait and see how the ongoing EHRC investigation pans out.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Corbyn has criticised our Armed Services, is viewed as an IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah sympathiser, wishes to get rid of our independent nuclear capability, plans to reduce Armed Service numbers even further and is regarded by many as a national security risk.

All that apart, I am sure that he is deeply loved and respected by our brave boys and girls. Or, maybe not?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Some Labour MP's reactions to the Panorama programme:

order-order.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well you can't beat a good bacon and egg sarny now can you, that said the Jewish traditional food is actually a hell of a lot healthier and just maybe I should try switching my diet to be more like there's (chip's and ham butty man myself).

Paraphi, I apologize I got a bit worked up but you were at least half right, we have different opinion's, sometimes they agree and sometimes they clash a bit like footy team's really.

Truth is I do not CARE what religion, race or party a future leader is so long as they put the well being of OUR people (all of them - race, creed and religion aside) as there top priority, sadly I have not seen any of the politician's of the last thirty plus years do so, they have all championed vested and/or ideological interests - mostly vested ones and very few of there decisions have been to our WHOLE greater good.

I think we can all agree on this, regardless of which hopeless prospect for prime minister from any of the party's come's to power we have not had a good one since John Major and even though he was a conservative and did sell off British Rail he did not do any where near as bad as Either New Labour or the Condem-to Tory period of leadership in this country or indeed his predecessor whose harm worked on a far longer period of time and is now coming to fruition with almost no public housing exacerbated by her successors and idiot sheep that thought she was the best thing since slice bread as they could own the very house they already lived in (and already had permanent leave to live in to the day they died as there permanent accommodation barring a corrupt housing officer and illegal eviction's) as there own AND they could also pay for all the repair's to it, yes they gained value - that happens when you trip supply and demand deliberately to make the demand higher and the supply lower - now many of those OWNERS are going into old age folk's home's and guess what - the government is taking those houses back off them to pay for there SOCIAL care - get the smell of sulphur and brimstone there I certainly do.

Brown under New Labour swindled us when he sold off our gold reserves for 200 million a fraction of there true value and used it to plug a hole in the funding of his old department, Blair's wife got away with Fraud on property deal's and Blair was trying constantly to ingratiate himself and his kid's into the royal circle.
Cameron impoverished and forced onto zero hours contract's hundreds of thousands of people, drove sick people to there death's and all the while profited from his inhumane actions which his own mother detested though a personal friend via her company a French outfit called ATOS.
May was a member of his cabinet and up to her eye's in his dirty dealing's and cruel IDEOLOGICALLY (NOT financially necessary) Driven COUNTER reform's as he worked to sabotage the welfare state and remove private pension so that his hedge fund cronies could make a KILLING off of our people by forcing them to give THEM an income, just another way of taxing the poor to make the ultra rich even richer just far more straight forward and kept out of the government's hand's so that the money can then not be accounted for as private equity firm's can go bust when it is convenient for them to do so and the rich whom milked them can then get away with all the proceeds they have helped themselves too.

Face it our politician's are a bunch of lout's and crooks' no matter which party you look to - at best - and at worst they are a bunch of lunatic idiot's unfit to run a canal barge never mind the country.

Do you still believe work place pension schemes - at the mercy of the markets and there hedge fund managers - are a good idea?.
They WOULD BE if the money raised went all of it back into the public coffer and the pension was fully paid by the state - giving the state - not the hedge fund managers (though there is no reason if it is such a good idea which it is most patently not that the government could not then run it's own hedge fund for the public purse now is there).

I tend to think of the passage in the bible about the fool whom stored up all his treasure in his barn only to then die before he could use it?.
The RIGHT THING indeed, that is the TORY catch phrase now is it not, RIGHT for WHOM, themselves of course it's right for you to give them all your money via there little hedge fund investment's scam artists, fraudsters and outright swindling thieves that they really are.

edit on 12-7-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join