It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Raid has now passed 265K Signatures. Do you expect people to show up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Its a whole lot of posturing. Maybe a handful of crazies may turn up on the day - the gov. would already know what they were there for and they'll be hauled away by local police before they even get anywhere near the keep out signs. The camo dudes wont even be involved.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Unless they’re able to pull a fast one by coming on another date for instance, I guess they’ll have as much chance as a one legged man in an asskicking contest of succeeding. The place is riddled with detectors camera’s and armed security, probably cleared to put a few rounds in your ass when ignoring direct orders to leave. Giving them a heads-up isn’t really the smartest thing to do. Expect being expected...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
so what's in area 52 ?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

There’s a lot of speculation, but many seem to think it is where they keep (live) aliens and their artefacts and spaceships.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yes they will. They say it right on the signs.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
you guys are.... actually on the internet, right?
this isn't serious.
it's just messing, the latest in a long line of silly events that go viral and have a million people across the world say they're going to. there'll probably be a bare handful of butternut crazies who take it seriously and turn up but come on, it's hosted by a MEME PAGE. get web literate already.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Yea, people will show up, but I can bet when they start walking in that direction, the mi lo itary will just send an Apache Helicopter to fly over causing everyone to get the piss scared out if them and simply go home. Done deal.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frocharocha

Pack your shades, your sunscreen and your coziest tinfoil hat, because the late-summer event of the season is happening in Nevada's scenic Area 51, and you're invited.

According to a tongue-in-cheek Facebook event called "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us," a ragtag army of alien hunters will meet up near the top-secret Air Force base in the predawn hours of Sept. 20, coordinate a plan of attack, then raid the grounds in search of captive aliens. Per the event's hosts (a page that posts memes and a guy who streams video games on Twitch), the delicate operation will involve running supernaturally fast — faster than the guards' bullets can fly — but will be worth it to "see them aliens."

So far, nearly 265,000 Facebook users have signed up to attend, with another 295,000 "interested" in the affair and 600.000 invited. This whole idea is so dumb, but i dont doubt a lot of people will indeed show up (like in previous crazy events like this)

But i really doubt it will go that far, either the entire base will get on lockdown or they will find a way to get rid of the crazy people who will show up. Area 51 would be the worst place to actually store aliens in the USA, if they do, there's probably a #on of better places that doesnt actually get as much as unwanted attention as Area 51.

It was the best place before Bob Lazar's story broke because up till then no one knew about its association with UFOs.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Would be funny if all the 250.000 people simultaneously just charge at the base like a Dolthraki horde....

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
For lords sake, no one would have to die!

Imagine an A10 or black hawk opening up 200 yards in front of the crowd -who on earth is going to either stand still or keep moving? They will run away so fast that the biggest danger would be people getting trampled.

it would just be a blur of people sprinting away with a big brown vapor trail behind them as they $#it themselves.

Which is a shame because anyone STUPID enough to attend something like this could probably do with being culled from the gene pool.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Force that group from Philly's Walgreens onto the base first.. Just nudge them in there even if they don't want to go.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

It's probably a storage shed now 😂

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

well my guess is that former Navy Ordinance Lab is also very interesting.... Farfetched yes , where did all the german loot go after the war ? Right just there. and there was a big explosion short after rosswell. Just a theory

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I don't know what's worse, watching this or having to watch a blink 182 concert. Thank you Tom DeLonge.

I've said before, A-51 develop aircraft, that is all, well there is Bob Lazar, because impossible.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
First, if they are any bit serious about this they have already blown their cover and have given the army or whoever runs the show at site 51 enough time to:
1. Clean up everything/take anything interesting away, so if shtf and bullets are being dodged nothing will be found.
2. Build up some extra defence, more then a month should be enough to get some tanks/vehicles out there if needed.

Second, if serious probably as soon as the first bullet hits someones skull, everybody will run for cover and still nothing will happen.

Slim change they will find anything if they are even able to storm the base. Aren't those warning signs also your only warning and you will be shot if you get to close (without warning shots).

To add: if this is all about Bob Lazar, shouldn't they aim for site S4 which should be some miles from area 51 itself?
edit on 11/7/2019 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
What if it is just a strategic move?

Cause some ripples and observe the reaction?
If you have the technology to observe increased movement on the base, there might be something there. If they fly it out you could even know where it went! Given you have access to said technology!

No Clue

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I thought on this some more.
This is, unfortunately, going to happen.

Civil rights march
Vietnam war protests
Occupy wall street
Area 51 march

The mob mentality that fostered the first three, will be the Prometheus fire, for the fourth...

Thousands of people showed up for occupy wall street.

This area 51 disclosure thing? Hot as lava.

The Navy ufo report releases, (the tic-tac) have put this topic on the mind of the masses.

So... The US military shot themselves in the foot. This will happen, 100%.
In the age of social media, and flash mobs...
Using Occupy Wall street as our example...
Thousands will show up.
Thousands will attempt to march on the base.

This is the reality that Uncle Sam is facing, on this one. And it's Uncle Sam's fault.
Tom Delonge, Elizondo, all those guys, absolutely bonkers for inspiring this...

Who cares if the desert is inhospitable... Occupy Wall Street protesters would hang out there for multiple days, in freezing snow!

The remoteness of area 51, will not protect it from this protest. This is going to happen, but I fear for the lives of everyone involved.
edit on 11-7-2019 by Archivalist because: God help you

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be something if they all massed up, ready to charge and a giant alien craft zipped up and vaporized them all with a ray gun?
Ah, who am I kidding.
They won't even get close to the base anyway.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I bought me a a nice shiny new bag of premium popcorn grown right here in the midwest. This is either gonna be real good or, as expected, a massive let down. Either way the popcorn popper is standing by for FUN!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join