It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the biggest lie ever told?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
That Jerusalem, Dwarka, Mecca, or whatever holy city of choice wasn't named after a spot in outer space. Its a real major lie that the earthy religion stuff inspired the spacey religion stuff. Other way around. Jesus was nibiru theory, nibiru was not Jesus theory.

I mean we got people looking for New Jerusalem on earth, Jesus on earth, when the founders claimed it was in a constellation. A pretty damned big lie.
edit on 12-7-2019 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Lets, take a few steps back. If you study Revelation 13:18 in Greek you will find "ἀνθρώπου" has been translated in other parts of bible as "for man" instead of "a man". So the interpretation of Revelation in Greek without the included "a" means something altogether different.

Back up to Revelation 13:4

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The beast and the false prophets in Revelation 13 are men who are given power by Satan (the dragon).

edit on 12-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Who is god and who is satan! Could satan pose as god? If he is such a clever trickster, could he have fooled all of Christianity?
Do you think your believe System is empowering you as sons of god? Or is it trying to keep you down as servants and sinners not worthy of the grace of god?
Growth comes with peace, how can god and the devil make peace?

According to the Bible, eternal peace will come when God destroys the devil, as they are not able to co-exist together forever. Before that time comes, Satan will try to pose as God to deceive as many as he can.

I don't understand your second question as Christianity is all about knowing that God has deemed us worthy of His grace.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's Ok!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You know what happens with polarities when you eliminate one!

The bible is the effort to deceive as many as possible! These two fellows god and satan are not working short term! And they are not what most think!

Oh my! If you don't see the psychological stress induced on the individual observe through religion, i will not be able to explain you how they keep you down!

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Personally, I think you've been deceived because you think in worldly terms. As long as this earth exists, others will "keep you down" on some level. That's why God will destroy not only Satan, but this earth as we know it too.

Good and evil can not reside side-by-side forever. Eventually, over time, one will take over the other. Just when it looks like Satan is winning, God will step in and put a halt to all of it.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Maybe they can find a center point and balance?
Maybe this center is you?

Maybe god will only love you if you learn how to love ALL of his creation, including the devil!

maybe you don't want harmony and freedom but hope there is a complete wipe so we don't have to face our own devil inside?

The devil inside will just be brought into the kingdom of heaven, by YOU that so eagerly awaits the self fulfilling prophecy written by the devil so he can finally go back.

Thank you for the hard work, but it is not really necessary

No Clue

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The devil inside?

Have you ever seen someone who says the devil is inside them?

I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Maybe god will only love you if you learn how to love ALL of his creation, including the devil!

I'm not sure who you think the devil is, but God has specific plans for him...

Matthew 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Revelation 20:10

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Of course not! That's the point!
Go and ask a psychologist and see if he has notion of a concept like the devil within!
It is easier to blame something outside of yourself, even if it's just a reflection!

NC

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Back up to Revelation 13:4

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? The beast and the false prophets in Revelation 13 are men who are given power by Satan (the dragon).

You will fail to understand revelation without first believing that the kingdom of God (Garden of Eden) is within you (Luke 17:21). No if's, no buts, no double meanings.

Circling around the tree in Garden of Eden are the ida (feminine) and pingala (masculine) serpents. The dragon in revelation 13.4 is the pingala serpent that gives rise to masculine forces that empowers our self serving ego (aka beast) with desires. Those that serve the self serving ego instead of the Father, will never attain heaven.

Black magicians seek to empower the pngala serpent whereas white magicians empower the ida serpent. Messiahs (aka Jesus) empower the entire tree. Only those that empower the entire tree serve the will of the Father.

But It really doesn't matter if you don't understand revelation in the same context that I understand revelation. What does matter is that you don't envision revelation as a future event that promises you salvation. You can only attain salvation by winning against the beast as apostle John did, in the NOW.

If you are really serious about attaining salvation I suggest you study sermons by Meister Eckhart (Complete Mystical Works of Meister Eckhart etc). These sermons aren't about revelation. But they will clarify how one can achieve salvation.

That's if, salvation is more important to you, than defending a belief system.

I believe by writing all this, it will only rile the beast within you even more. That it will charge at me, trying to defeat what it see's. as evil. The thing is, we cannot achieve salvation through intellect. Only submission. Having a mind like a virgin, ready to receive the light in the tree that exists within us. And with that light the Father will defeat the beast.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It has to be the very first lie told in the universe .......
Satan told Eve

“You certainly will not die. 5 For God knows that in the very day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and bad."

From this lie every other lie has come forth with catastrophic results for humanity.

Burning forever in Hell is another very big lie, it ties into Satan's original lie, of you won't die.
But God says from dust you are to dust you will return, it often baffled me so many Christians believed what Satan said, but not what God said.
Because he was never talking about just the physical body, it was body and soul going to dust. Satan was saying no you will live on perpetuating the myth that the soul survives the physical death of the body. That is a lie Satan told at the very beginning and Christendom's clergy willing parroted it for centuries.
edit on 13-7-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

You will fail to understand revelation without first believing that the kingdom of God (Garden of Eden) is within you (Luke 17:21). No if's, no buts, no double meanings.

Glend, you'll never come to a true understanding of the Holy Spirit until you quit trying to mix religions or paganism with Christianity.

I've said this a thousand times, so I don't know why you still don't grasp my or the Christian interpretation of this. The Holy Spirit (or as you call it, the kingdom of God) only resides within us while we are here on earth. After this life is over, we go to live in God's eternal kingdom. That is what salvation is all about. Accepting Christ for who He and John both said He was, not what some other religion tells you He was or who you think you are. Jesus said he was going/went to prepare a place for us to live with Him for eternity and He makes it VERY clear that this earthly world is NOT it. You will never understand the revelations in the Bible as long as you refuse to read the whole thing and what it has to say about Jesus/God and the different references to what the Kingdom of God/Kingdom of Heaven is.

edit on 13-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Your interpretation of the Bible is as valid as anyone's!

There is no cientific proof of an afterlife.
It could very well be that the believe about afterlife you hold while alife, is what will happen when you die.

there is live before death!

No Clue

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

There is no scientific evidence AGAINST a spiritual afterlife.

True to your name, you have NoClue on this particular subject.

edit on 13-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Burning forever in Hell is another very big lie, it ties into Satan's original lie, of you won't die.
But God says from dust you are to dust you will return, it often baffled me so many Christians believed what Satan said, but not what God said.
Because he was never talking about just the physical body, it was body and soul going to dust.

You might want to go back and read ALL of Genesis 3 again and think about why God kicked them out of the Garden of Eden so that they could no longer eat from the tree of life after their fall.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Ok i let the expert explain then?

Where is this place?
What part of me goes there?
Will i look the same?
Does it hurt?

Will i have a beer with jesus?

I really don't KNOW but i have a pretty strong belief!

NC

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The Kingdom of Heaven is a place that God has created outside of the current heavens/earth. The best description for it is given in Revelation 21, however, it is not to be confused with the 1,000 year reign of Christ (the Millennial Kingdom) here on earth before it is revealed and sent down from heaven as the "New Jerusalem".

Will we look the same? Based on the fact that many people were able to recognize Jesus in his resurrected state after his death on the cross, I would say, yes. Based on Jesus's visit to his disciples after his death on the cross, I would say that our new "heavenly bodies" will be able to manifest into the physical and be able to disappear at will also. We will not have a need for food as the Bible tells us there will be no more hunger, suffering, pain, or sorrow in heaven, but we will be able to eat, as we know that Jesus ate with his disciples in his resurrected state.

I see from one of your past threads, that you are familiar with the ongoing spiritual "war". There is both a spiritual war taking place between the angels in the heavens and one here on earth. It will finally come to a conclusion and it is described in Revelation 19.

As you claim to be a spiritual person, what exactly is the purpose of your search for spirituality if you don't believe that there's more to our life than the one that exists here on earth? Is it out of some sense of curiosity or entertainment or just the sense that you know something else exists outside of this human existence that we know?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If you would read properly you would see that i have a notion of the afterlife, and a strong belief in it.
I just don't let no deceivers tell me what it will be!

These dual worldviews and emotions are clouding our perceptions and not helping.

NC

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

My reading isn't the problem. When you say there is "live(?) before death", you're not explaining anything. Your answers are vague. When you say that God and the devil aren't what we think they are, you don't elaborate or explain your point of view. You're not doing a very good job of communicating your point of view or your experiences for us to understand (or try to understand) what you're talking about half the time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join