It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deap Pool Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Conchita Sarnoff will commit suicide or die in a car crash soon. Just a prediction....but i wanna call it now.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Who is Conchita Sarnoff?

Never heard of this person.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Had to go look them up.

Conchita Sarnoff is executive director of Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, a Washington D.C. organization whose mission is to raise awareness of human trafficking and end child sex trafficking.

For the past decade, Ms. Sarnoff has worked extensively on public policy issues dealing with human trafficking. She is a Contributor at: The Financial Times, The Miami Herald, The Latin America Herald Tribune, The Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, The Daily Caller, ElPolitico.com and others. She has been a guest Commentator on a number of television networks including: NBC, Fox, ABC, Univision, Telemundo, Russia TV, Caracol, and several radio and digital news programs.

www.conchitasarnoff.com...
Ok, that helps.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Conchita Sarnoff will commit suicide or die in a car crash soon. Just a prediction....but i wanna call it now.

What are you basing this prediction on? A gut feeling? I’m guessing you are not involved with her or anything that she is dealing with? You just think someone is going to kill her because she is fighting human trafficing? I mean, that’s probably enough to go ahead and make an educated guess....probably
edit on 9-7-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Add Bill Clinton to your Google search.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Already know who he is.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

What are you basing this prediction on? A gut feeling? I’m guessing you are not involved with her or anything that she is dealing with? You just think someone is going to kill her because she is fighting human trafficing? I mean, that’s probably enough to go ahead and make an educated guess....probably
probaby the arrest of epstein
edit on 9-7-2019 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Ummm. Add name in OP PLUS clinton.

FFS

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ge-girls-were-on-the-plane-video/

Many other sources if someone doesnt like this one.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ok, checked out the connection with the Clintons. Yeah, Conchita Sarnoff is probably toast.

Sooner or later, the Clintons will be considered worthless by the people who protect them and then it will be safe to talk about them.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jd0Fengland

originally posted by: Woodcarver

probaby the arrest of epstein

Epstein is more likely to have an "accident" first.

Child molesters don't do well in the prison system... yet, he is in far more peril if released on bail.

He has yet to face trial on these new charges, but he is already a "dead man walking"...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

"Deap" Pool?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
Yeah. Dead Epsteins And other People.

What about it?

Btw is dude related to the Sweathog Epstein? Hmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

couldnt happen soon enough

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I don't think so.

Its to late.

The cat is out of the bag now.

Names have been nailed down now.

There is a massive below the surface movement simmering.

People are disgusted and have had enough.

Good people now have targets for their focus and energy.

Weinstein...Epstein...STEIN STEIN STEIN.....everywhere you look its the same deal the same compass reading....enabelers are now being disenfranchised.

Some bad people want to abuse and kill CHILDREN?

Same bad people think flooding the Continent with anti-Family gender confusion and misplaced compassion will somehow erode the uber-strong protection instincts of THE MASSES.

THE MASSES WILL NEVER BOW DOWN....they haven't even been woken up yet ….the giant is only now rolling over and waking up....someone wants to abuse and kill CHILDREN?

This cat is never ever going back into the bag.

new topics

top topics

join