It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India's Env Min DIES Yr After Revealing US MIL Behind Climate Chaos vs GE Bandage Conundrum.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
www.climatechangenews.com...

Indian minister links US military to global warming

en.wikipedia.org...

Anil Madhav Dave (6 July 1956 – 18 May 2017) was an Indian environmentalist and politician. A member of the Bharatiya Janata Party, he served as the Minister of State for Environment, Forest and Climate Change in the Narendra Modi ministry from July 2016 till the time of his death in May 2017.

Indian friend mentioned this one to me, basically the associate of his was hired for a job, discovered what was behind the cause of all the devastation, die-offs, et.. and once he spoke out, was killed by US operatives!

While his assassination can't be proved, its odd he dies just several months after speaking out!

Worst yet, now GEOENGINEERING is being touted as the remedy/bandage, when its the likely cause of the chaos in the first place, however 'un/intentional', blah, blah.

Natural climate changes takes centuriies to millenia. US military takes the stance that climate change is happening at an accelerated rate (duh) due to greenhouse gases ozone layer depletion etc (did i mention chemtrails galore/) yet wants to solve the problem by adding even more chemicals/pollution to the toxic concoction - in supposed hopes of neutralizing it. Supposedly!

Who fixes a system by polluting it further?!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Lucky dog.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni

Who fixes a system by polluting it further?!

Those who seek world depopulation. Those with enough money and resources to survive their intended destruction. Those with private islands or large gated armed complexes. Those with access to underground bases.

I don't think there is the possibility that they have good will intentions here. I think it is all one big experiment that they are fully prepared for to blow up in their faces.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

That's odd.. the only person I ever heard advance that particular line of though was the Obama administration science Czar I think it was.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: letni

That's odd.. the only person I ever heard advance that particular line of though was the Obama administration science Czar I think it was.

Czar , isn't that Russian ?
His name is John Holdren , and you are correct

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
just heard about this coincidence;

manufactures problem-solution can't end well,

just worst odd, polluted system. rip

new topics

top topics

join