It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supernatural Is REAL But Nothing You Witnessed EVER WAS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Warning: what follows is not for the faint of heart or the weak of mind.

I’ve recently read two books on the supernatural which anyone interested in the subject should read: “Hunt For The Skinwalker” and “The Mothman Prophecies.” These two books perfectly complement each other if read in this order, as the first is a great read which explores subjects which the second further expands upon. Though they both catalogue separate events by different people, both explorations feature very similar events and draw virtually identical conclusions. Both were written by credible journalists, both feature credible witnesses and in-depth research, and both draw the same conclusion: the supernatural is a highly allusive, largely mischievous force of remarkable deceptive power. It (or they) can take on many different forms for the purposes of manipulation and/or mind control. In other words, UFOS, alien abduction, cattle mutilations, ghosts, ‘Shadow People’ and the ‘Men in Black’ are not at all what they appear to be. I have suspected this for some time, based on my own experiences with the supernatural, and these books have proven to me that my suspicion was correct.

Let’s begin with “Hunt for the Skinwalker.” The book was written by George Knapp, a respected journalist, and Colm A. Kelleher, Ph.D., a biochemist with a fifteen-year research career in cell and molecular biology. The book reports on multiple supernatural events which occurred on Skinwalker Ranch, much of which were experienced firsthand by the highly credible team of scientists. They were grounded and sceptical men and women who approached the supernatural in order to debunk it (as by proper scientific approach,) which they could not do with modern science. A giant orb would appear, monsters, bizarre animal behaviour and then mutilations. Cattle would be found with their organs removed with laser precision, leaving burn marks, and all the blood of the animal missing without having spilled out (as if the blood had either vanished from the animal before being cut open or had been somehow sucked out during the cutting.) Such a feat is impossible by any known technology, but it happened. One time, three dogs chased after an orb/UFO and were later found dead, decimated, each surrounded by a spiral burn pattern on the ground. The scientists would witness an orb/UFO shift to reveal a blue sky in the dead of night (as if the orb had become a kind of wormhole or portal or another world or dimension.)

Team members would experience a horrific feeling of fear during some of these encounters, as if a state of intense fear was thrust upon them by an outside source against their will. There would sometimes be a disturbing sulfur/rotten eggs smell when a being of some kind would materialize around them. Despite these extraordinary experiences, the team found they had no evidence to support what they were experiencing. This unknown force they were investigating would switch off their cameras, drain batteries, distort audio recordings. Basically, it would only play on its own terms; showing itself when and how it wished. Like it wanted to frighten or manipulate them, while simultaneously remaining entirely allusive to them. Something was here. Something supernatural. It was real. They knew it now. But it would not let them gain the upper hand. It played cat and mouse the entire time, refusing to found.

In the end, the team learned that current scientific approach was a complete failure when it came to their investigation. They changed the rules: they used dogs as sensory alerts to the supernatural presence, they drew upon their own witness accounts, and they consulted various respected psychics to explore the area above, around and below Skinwalker Ranch. Some reported seeing an underground base. Some claimed the U.S. Air Force was in league with aliens, and one claimed that everything had been hoaxed by the Air Force/military. But this did not explain the bizarre poltergeist experiences which the ranch owners had experienced around their home, why the military would go out of their way to harass the family in such petty ways, or how they managed to pull off such astonishing supernatural events which the team had experienced (including a form of mind control.) The team left the experience having learned that a supernatural being does exist in Skinwalker Ranch, that it can take on many different forms, loves to play mind games with us, and remains allusive to all possible attempts to identify it.

Let’s move on to “The Mothman Prophecies.” This is a larger, more detailed account of events, so I’ll try to keep this brief. It is the work of John Keel, who was also a respected journalist who dared to explore the supernatural. It chronicles many years of events, long before Keel began his investigation. He became fascinated with the subject of UFO’s back in the 1960’s. The deeper he dug into the subject, the more credible witnesses he interviewed and evidence he collected, the more mysterious it became; far more mysterious than the public or common UFOlogists realized. Keel learned details through credible witnesses and occurrences which he kept secret from the public and common UFOlogists. He thus developed a good system of screening out frauds or delusional persons, finding the real ‘experiencers.’ Often the real cases of UFO abduction involved monsters, Shadow Men or the Men in Black.

These Men in Black (a term coined by Keel himself) would frequently approach witnesses to UFO sightings and threaten them away from talking about their experience with anyone. They would even threaten their children or other loved ones. These figures stood out for dressing in black with attire from the 1950’s and for driving a black Cadillac. Similar men, oftentimes wearing white or blue overalls for some reason, would merely ask questions, as if wanting to get to know the experiencer better. Sometimes, these men would even take them to see a UFO, or actually take them aboard one. Some such experiences got very bizarre and would have been discounted by Keel entirely as delusional, but for certain details they could not have known otherwise.

These curious Men-in-Black-like men, not always in overalls, would always don a pair of clean and new-looking shoes. This detail stood out in situations where such men approached a witness through a mucky ditch or wooded area (yes, their behaviour was otherworldly.) No matter how unlikely it would seem, their shoes were never soiled. Like the Men in Black, these curious men always acted strange, out of place, unsure about how to eat with utensils if at a diner or how to move their legs correctly when walking. They often spoke in a rather robotic and feeble manner, as if unsure about how to speak properly (not just in terms of language but in terms of proper social behaviour.) They tended to have simple names like Brown, White or Apple. They also looked red-skinned, as if sunburned, and often had long or unusual hair styles.
edit on 7-7-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
One vetted witness had experienced a particularly bizarre series of encounters with one of these not-so-human men. As Keel was a trained hypnotist, he placed her under hypnosis in an attempt to learn more. Suddenly, the impossible happened: she was taken over by the personality of a not-so-human-man who had recently contacted her, calling himself Apple. The man spoke to Keel through the witness in her trance state, engaging in casual dialogue, and then left. Keel discovered that another hypnotist who’d had experiencer patients had witnessed the same occurrence: that these men stalking witnesses would sometimes possess their patient while unconscious and speak to him. Equally bizarre to Keel, some of these not-so-human persons began contacting him with what proved to be false leads, despite the fact that they knew certain details which he’d only discussed on the phone. Keel was soon being investigated by actual secret agents and someone from his telephone company who claimed he owed money. Keel began to suspect that the secret service may have been working with the telephone company in some conspiracy to throw him off the track from finding the truth.

Yet, Keel was still contacted by fake, not-so-human witnesses with false leads, who knew inside information he’d never shared with anyone on or off the phone. One time, he was angered to discover that many of his contacts (experiencers) believed that he’d recently died. Someone who seemed credible to them had been telling them this (the mysterious man known as Apple.) What’s more, close friends of Keel’s received strange phone calls by someone who presented himself as Keel and sounded exactly like him, saying strange things and giving false leads (as if to discredit him.) A close friend assured Keel the man she’d spoken with sounded exactly like him and seemed to know enough that she had no reason to suspect it was not him. But Keel had no memory of this and would never have sought to lie to his friends or to discredit himself. Not consciously.

Needless to say, Keel had much to struggle with personally during his investigation. He was constantly under attack by mind games being played with him, by someone or something. He observed a frenzy of UFO believers harassing experiencers. He observed a plethora of frauds and over-eager hack investigators, and the paranoia of the government itself as they spent a million dollars a year to get to the bottom of the UFO mystery. It seemed like everyone was losing their minds.

Keeping himself focussed and logical, Keel continued his work. He noted that many presidents and prominent figures of American culture had been assassinated by wide-eyed men who’d been involved in satanic cults and claimed that the devil was guiding them. Many of Keel’s not-so-human contacts could report predictions of the future. Many such events did unfold, such as the assassination of JFK. One predicted a blackout the next day, which only sort of happened; the lights did flicker when the Silver Bridge collapsed. One witness claimed to have seen two strange men climbing under the bridge shortly before it collapsed, wearing overalls. It seemed like the tragic event which had killed forty-six people had been orchestrated by this mysterious power which Keel was up against. Witnesses were seeing UFO’s and a winged figure with large, glowing red eyes. Similar winged monsters had been sighted in many other UFO hotspots. It was also not unusual for such a monster to appear just after a tragedy has occurred, as if something normally unseen wanted to take credit for it, or to brag. There would often be a smell of sulphur or rotten eggs around such beings, and an uncontrollable wave of fear which overcame witnesses.

Taking in all the evidence, Keel concluded that these not-so-human men were not aliens in disguise, robots or changelings; they were in fact human beings under mind control. An unknown force was orchestrating all of the madness. It would control people’s minds to varying extents, making them see things that were not really happening, making them lose their minds, finally gaining full control over them. Once it had such a grip on the victim’s psyche, it could take or release full control on a whim. A victim would be dining in a local restaurant one minute, and the next their body would be controlled so that they could hand a false lead to an investigator, and then badly assault another victim (so this victim would later come to with physical evidence on their body that they were attacked by a monster they believed they saw.) Throwing uncontrolled men off the scent, while helping the newly initiated become deeper encapsulated into this weak, paranoid, controllable state, the victim unconsciously does the evil for the evil force controlling him or her. Then, the victim comes to. They find themselves driving down a country lane, and are left to wonder how they left the restaurant and got all the way out here (or they have a false memory of being abducted or led along by friendly aliens to be shown the earth from outer space.)

In short, Keel realized that this evil force has a limitless army of controllable victims the world over, from the most obscure rural communities to the highest offices of the government. To some extent, we are all under its influence. Think about it. We are told truths by reporters, led by politicians, lectured to by scientists or professors or church ministers, led by corporate leaders and trusted cultural figures, many of whom are under some level of control or influence. We too are thus controlled or influenced, and have been all our lives. The supernatural is indeed a dangerous field of study, but just turning a blind eye to it is no solution to the problem; for this unseen force controls (to varying extents) a great many people around us. What evils have been orchestrated, from horrible disasters to wars, by this unseen force? Have we always been used as puppets? I myself have long believed 9-11 was an ‘inside job,’ but now I am left to wonder who or what was really behind it. Perhaps it wasn’t simply about financing the war industry. Perhaps humans are not so fundamentally evil as that. Perhaps we are used, from our fear to our egoistic insecurities and desires, to give into a force we don’t consciously recognize.

You might be asking: how can possessed men in overalls carve up cattle with inhuman skill and means? Well, how does a Shaolin priest levitate before spectators or a shaman eat glass like candy? How does a possessed little boy throw grown men around like rag dolls? This unknown force seems to have the ability to manipulate the body as well as the mind and to perform feats (such as telekinesis) which is beyond normal human ability. That’s not to say that all magic (or supernatural ability) is inherently evil. Hell, prayer could be called magic, and I’ve seen positive results come from it. We can’t be sure the only unseen force around is this one of evil. We can only be sure of one thing: we are not alone.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The authors of both books came to the realization that although we are only conscious of the physical world we see and touch, we are in fact a part of an even larger world, part of which is unseen by us. We interact with the unseen part every day, in sleep and while awake, without realizing it. Forces beyond our comprehension are interacting with us, and at least one such force does not have our best interests in mind. We need to explore, from a calm and rational perspective, into this unseen world. We must understand it better, and be aware of its dangers. Remember, when we lose a calm and logical center, we start to lose control over ourselves. This unseen force of evil wants us to believe in aliens and UFO’s. It’s a delusion that brings you closer to it. It wants you to believe in monsters. It’s a delusion that brings you closer to it. It wants you to fear your government is plotting against you. It’s...usually a delusion, but either way it brings you closer to it. It manifests false realities (and engineers actual circumstances) which pull us in until we lose our minds. It’s psychological and spiritual warfare. For our sake, we must remain at once open-minded and curious AND sceptical and logical.

“I saw an alien spaceship, so it’s real!” “There are no alien spaceships, so you didn’t see one!” It must be one or the other, so we’re led to believe by this common weak-minded perspective. In reality, a broader view reveals the truth.

The famous Dyatlov Pass incident, in which a group of Russian hikers died mysterious deaths, involved a lot of supernatural occurrences which modern science has never been able to fully explain. After their tent was ripped open from the inside, the group calmly marched off into the unbearable cold dressed only in their underwear (and the odd shoe.) They walked slowly, as the footprints later revealed, in single file, as if under a collective trance. No doubt, the group had experienced terrible events which caused grave fear, overriding their logical center, in order to get them so fully controlled as a group. Did they witness a bigfoot? Were they abducted by aliens? Were they chased by hideous, rancid monsters which accompanied an overriding wave of fear? It hardly matters, in the end, as such specifics are merely a set of abilities employed by the will of the same unseen force for the same effect: to traumatize and wear down the mind of its victim so they fall under its power.

In my own experience with being attacked and at least semi-possessed by this evil force, I experienced it growing stronger as I became weaker. Only when I began thinking rationally and regained rest and asserted myself, did it become weak and flee. Was this the force of evil itself, a portion of it, or a minion (a demon?) I can’t say. What I can say is that this evil force exists and it desired my energy and grew mightier as it drained me (or at least, its connection to me grew stronger.) This force feeds on our fear and weaknesses. It manipulates us in ways we are unaware of, and sometimes hits us in the face with a tragedy or supernatural illusion (or manifestation.) Around this time, I saw a lot of orbs, moving shadows and tiny disks of light floating through the air. At the time, I tried to believe they were illusionary, until a portion of a floating disk of light gleamed so brightly that it caused a ‘cloud’ in my vision, as from looking at a very bright light. Was this effect itself illusionary, or were these visual forms struggling to become real? Perhaps that’s what these illusions (caused by the evil force) have been all along: bursts of energy trying to become real. I believe such feats of power are only accomplished when nearby persons are being possessed, drained of their energy.

When we look at the disappearances in our national parks, as studied by David Paulides, we see that human beings can literally disappear from our reality. This is nothing new. For thousands of years the world over, people have believed that fairy folk abduct people and take them down into fairyland. Sometimes invited, sometimes taken against their will, the person might spend a day there and return, only to discover they’d been missing for ten years and their wife remarried years ago. Or they might spend a whole lifetime there, only to return to our world two hours after their disappearance. Today, the story would more likely involve being abducted by aliens or taken to an alien world, or down into the earth’s core. It does seem that this other world does exist; that one or many unseen beings dwell there and that we too can be taken there. The experiences people have there with fairies or aliens seem fairytale-like and utterly ridiculous, because they are obviously highly illusionary. Like the shape-shifting entities which come from this world, this other world itself seems energetic but non-corporeal; capable of assuming similar or different forms for different visitors.

So, another world does exist. It is non-physical and contains one or many non-physical beings. They can come here and we can go there. While here, they still have no real form and become weak. They can only be strong here by feeding on us. They try to manifest themselves in one form or another, usually to spook us (to fuel themselves.) This has manifested in multiple forms of supernatural phenomena which many of us have either observed or studied. I have learned to mistrust the supernatural, even in a seemingly harmless form. If I was visited by a beautiful angel, I would be highly sceptical and on alert. I do my best to screen out the supernatural constantly, as I am one of those people cursed with a sensitive awareness/connection to that world. Although many of my supernatural encounters were harmless or even humorous, some were downright horrifying. These days, I block out that world as best I can.

Yet, I am also curious to research it and to understand it better. I have read several books on the supernatural by Colin Wilson, Ed Warren and various others, but it was finally these two books which really clicked for me. It’s strange to think that someone who claims to have seen a simple ghost could be lying and that someone who claims to have been taken by aliens down to the planet core to meet Lord Apple, or whatever, could be telling the truth. But truth is indeed stranger than fiction!

I hope this serves to educate and enlighten. Seems like dealing with the supernatural is akin to dealing with an old trauma: you must be cautious not to let it overwhelm you, sometimes taking a break from it. But you must confront it, with bravery and a logical center, or it will be easier for it to manipulate you through a wide range of tactics (some spiritual and some through the human beings around us.) It seems like a force of pure hate, with a complete lack of conscience or empathy. We rarely sense it in any way unless it wants to be noticed. We have all been very ignorant to the single greatest threat humanity has ever known, or not known. With a responsible attitude, a will to be healthy and positive prayer or meditation, it is easy to protect yourself from its influence. Unfortunately, it is impossible to avoid it.
edit on 7-7-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What does this force of evil really want? The world? All humanity under its control? Seems like it. Perhaps fictional characters like Tolkien’s Sauron are artistic expressions from what we know in the subconscious. I won’t delve into the religious implications, but it seems we have always been aware of some struggle between good and evil (that which is working for or against our well-being.) The scientific community of course has long had a conflict of ideology with religion, especially in regards to evolutionism versus creationism. Its self-interest to reject spiritual belief keeps a bias held over the heads of everyone working in science to avoid anything supernatural, as they perceive it to be in the domain of the religious. This actually offends me a little because I, for one, have always been spiritual and always had supernatural experiences, but was never religious. The idea that spiritualism and religiosity are the same thing is a materialistic mindset of those who have turned such a blind eye to these subjects that it’s all become distorted to their view.

(I mean no disrespect to religious persons here, and there is undoubtedly truth to all religions. If you find comfort and protection in your faith, that’s great! I don’t claim to have the answers to God or how all of this came to be, but personally I’ve always seen this life is a great mystery. And I’ve always been comfortable with it as such.)

Take care.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Ehhh..... i prefer physics over fiction.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well, how does a Shaolin priest levitate before spectators

That's very easy to answer

They don't.

Practitioners can perform what seems like super human feats but it takes discipline which anyone with the right mindset can achieve over time.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I've read both books, as a matter of fact I just finished a re-read of Mothman Prophecies the other day. Suprising how Keel's views and experiences in the 60's pretty much describe more current oddness, including Skinwalker Ranch.

Both seem to indicate an intelligence that manipulates us. BTW, and other Keel books similar to this worth reading?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I will have to let you know. Just read this one so far but I am definitely interested in checking out his other books. Currently reading "The Super Natural: A New Vision of the Unexplained" by Whitley Strieber and Jeffrey J. Kripal.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hi, thanks for the fascinating subject and well-written thread!

I believe there is so so much we don't know.

I've witnessed or experienced a few things that I just could not explain-- enough to convince me there is more out there than meets the eye.

By far the craziest was one night walking with a friend I passed a middle-aged lady (wearing a hoodie of all things) and glanced up only to be overtaken by the most horrific sense of evil/cold/emptiness I'd ever felt. She was staring right through me (at the time I said to my friend "She was looking right into my soul") with an expression of pure hate and with a jolt I realized that her eyes, the scelera, everything was pitch black.

Later I read accounts of people who had met "black eyed kids" (which I had read about prior to seeing this "woman") and was most struck by the common theme of feeling an overwhelming fear/terror, which I could certainly attest to. I was able to continue walking (at a much faster pace) and ask my friend to pray, so I wasn't paralyzed by fear, but I was entirely overtaken and overwhelmed. So much for being brave, lol.

I think you've really presented some interesting material to ponder here. Cheers!

edit on 7-7-2019 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Great thread!!

Some other books you might find interesting by Chris OBrian about the San Luis Valley in Southern Colorado, filled with high strangeness.

His books inspired me to launch my own investigations into "the Valley" and helped me realize that we have no idea what actual reality is. I haven't been the same since that year in woo woo land.

www.amazon.com...=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

edit on 7-7-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Interesting thread and all good books... but ultimately, we don't know anything.

I wish we did... or at least I think I'd like to know. It has fascinated me for years.

Maybe ignorance is kinder?

I can't really beleive that ignorance is good, but that comes from curiosity and hubris.

Who knows what our situation here is, really? There is so much noise.

Thinking happy thoughts has never been a bad idea as far as I know, though.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thanks a lot, Zosimov.
And thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like the woman was possessed. I was once walking at night in the streets of Toronto when I passed a young party girl, pacing back and forth in a trance. My instinct was just to glance at her to see if she was alright or what was wrong as, by the way she moved about, she seemed to be on some kind of serious mind-altering drug. But this was the one and only time where I could not bring myself to look a person in the eye. Something deep inside would simply not allow me to do it. Her eyes seemed dark and inhuman to me somehow but I didn't get a good at them. That experience shook me, and I didn't understand why at the time. I'd witnessed or experienced worse things that than, but there was something about those eyes, even though I didn't look directly at them.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Ehhh..... i prefer physics over fiction.

and I prefer solutions over opinions - where are all the published results of all the experiments undertaken proving the events witnessed and experienced at the skinwalker ranch were/are a hoax/mass psychosis events?

???

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for the suggestion.
Will definitely check him out. BTW, I love his book covers lol

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It's true that we don't know what this force is, what its agenda really is, or much else about it. Much of the time it seems like it doesn't exist at all, but other times it makes its presence felt by people. It is ultimately a mystery, but, it tries so hard to remain hidden that I have to believe that it fears us. It does not want to be seen/understood by us. Again, we can only guess why this is so, but I personally suspect we do have the power to harm it. It tries so hard to keep us ignorant, scared and confused. It hides in the darkness and strikes the weak or susceptible at their weakest point. It seems weakly and cowardly in its nature, not proud and magnificent (as one would expect from a godly being.) Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for the suggestion.
Will definitely check him out. BTW, I love his book covers lol

"the valley" is accessible to anyone seeking a high strangeness experience, unlike skinwalker ranch.

but be advised if anyone decided to make that trip...it can get gnarly!!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Agreed, we seem to have power or at least a protector.

The nasty seeming part is definitely a bully.

Or it could go deeper and be an illusion within an illusion with agendas unfathomable.

We don't even know what we are, really.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

First off I think I should set the stage by telling you my personal opinion on the supernatural...

The monetary value of “Proof” of the supernatural cannot be underestimated..nor can the potential long term profit of a repeatable supernatural event be underestimated..

For example, but you can sub in any supernatural event, let’s say there was a NO QUESTION, haunted house.. one where the events were so consistent. That scientists and such could even study it???

How much is that worth??

You would have every scientist on the planet move next door, tourists and media be throwing money at you to view it..and don’t even start with the religious implications!!!!

So , why don’t we see every hedge fund on the planet buying haunted houses?!?!

Ok so to the actual 2 points you raised...

1) I think the whole trope, because it is a trope, ( I went in trying to disprove the supernatural and came out a believer!!” Is a myth..

Literally every crack pot hunting Bigfoot , ghosts, ufos, exc has said this line..

There is no substantive proof of the supernatural.. or it wouldn’t still be supernatural.. by definition..

So how could they all have seen proof that not a single one can replicate or verify in any way??

I think that is a nonsense line menu to lend a false credibility.

2) the moth man prophecies...

It has been years but the accounts in that book are not even remotely accurate.. I saw or red something years ago that contrasted the book with the actual record....

It is similar to movie about disappearances in Canada.. where they claimed it was alien abductions..

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Just I a nut shell...

Even though every human being in history has devoted some percentage of their life to searching for the supernatural, what do they have to show for it??

Nothing... testimonials.. aka stories.. we have zero evidence of anything like that...

In all that one there isn’t ONE SINGLE repeatable prayer, spell, incantation, psychic ability, exc that has ANY effect on reality...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Good point. It's all a mystery, still.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join