It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Nancy Pelosi Slams Young House Progressives

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Nancy is just pissed because she recognizes how far left the voter base is going, and knows that her power will soon be cut off.

Theyre all hyenas in my opinion, but i see nothing virtuous or righteous in her actions........

she just doesnt want to let go of that gavel and be relegated to the dusbin of history........

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You won’t have to wait that long. Terms in the House of Representatives are only 2 years not 4 (Senate is 6 years).

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Yes Pelosi! Further divide the left! Keep going and good job Pelosi!

Young progressive house democrats represent in one year, what Pelosi and those like her want's over ten to twenty years.

Progressive lefts are exposing the left with their pants down and this is a good thing. Shows how full blown their stupidity really is.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: tanstaafl
They still get four years even though, their seats will not be up for grabs in 2020.
a reply to: DanDanDat
Well there may be hope yet, and the polling group was very transparent with their methodology. 10,000 with disapproval edging towards 50%,.

Honestly though, I think you need to really understand the culture of the demographic in those areas. The youngsters who are being empowered through her leadership, or however they will sell it, are the most populous voting bloc in that area. You ever see how many people show up to a Bronx block party? Sometimes it feels like the whole city showed up! Bookmark this. I believe right here AOC will get her re-election in 3 years.

Its their district, their right. I think she will finally get quieter after Trump's re-election though and realize that her radical ways, like killing hundreds of jobs for her district by one of the most valuable companies on Earth, is what is causing just such a drop in her home district approval.

I think she got elected to her district because she was a fresh, some what attractive, face and the people where tired of the old Democrat that was all but ignoring them. Since AOC has come to office she has all but ignoring her district again; spending all her time on national issues and no time locally. That will hurt her, even with the young crowd; they might be idealistic and cocky but their not stupid... they know the boarder or Trump don't mean $hit to them if they can't make the rent or worse their being shot up by gang members. Her only hope is that no other Democrat tries to primary her; if they do she will lose ... assuming her district is still around.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Per the AOC and Friends vs Nancy Pelosi fight, assuming it's real, my hope is on the AOC gang winning. It's time for more turnover in Washington and FIFO is always the better way to go. Time to get rid of the do nothing dinosaurs.

It might lead to more short term instability as the young idealists on both sides fight each other for power; but im willing to live with the uncertainty that might lead somewhere than the certainty that has lead us nowhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Agree

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
A civil war is erupting between the strongest personalities inside the Democratic Party. Here is the very latest.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This teaches us that all rigid dogma is the same. They’re the opposite of the Tea party lunatics. Outwardly their different but psychologically their the same.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

They’re the opposite of the Tea party lunatics. Outwardly their different but psychologically their the same.

nope
nice try tho

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Not nope, yes.

All rigid dogma is the same just the outward is different.

A Taliban or ISIS lunatic is the same as a KKK or Nazi nut. The inner psychology is the same.

The same goes with politics. The rigid left inwardly is the same as the rigid right. They only difference is on the outward polarity of the doctrinal dogma.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

lol
you can attempt to poo poo on it all you like
doesn't make it so
"they are all bad"
nope
nice try tho

your team has let you down
doesn't mean all teams are as flat out nuts as your team
it makes you feel good to say that tho

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar
Wow, grade F in civics for me. I believed that it was a rotating set of seats every two years with four year terms. Goddamn American public school education, or maybe that's what I get for not graduating.

Well now that I feel stupid, it's going to hurt more seeing her re elected every two years.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Bug eyes will run for the house in a different district is my bet. And lose.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Does no one see the major issue with what Pelosi said? She straight up said that these younger members have public support. Her issue is that they don't have support in Congress.

Don't we elect these people so they can represent the public, not so they can play nice with all the other Congress critters?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Perhaps you should write your congressional rep?
Attend their town hall?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So you have no problem with a political leader saying that the opinion of the 535 members of Congress is more important than the 300 million people they're elected to represent?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I presented you with solutions.
You chose to attack me.
Typical

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join