It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Debunked Documentary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Lies/fiction isn't it the same? The rest just smells desperate. You seem to confuse me with someone who gives a # what you think?
I just need to have the last word for fun.
"...cite verified fact to get to the truth you're proclaiming..." hilarious- what am I proclaiming? Verified fact concerning what and verified by whom? ... you silly...

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Lies/fiction isn't it the same? The rest just smells desperate. You seem to confuse me with someone who gives a # what you think?
I just need to have the last word for fun.
"...cite verified fact to get to the truth you're proclaiming..." hilarious- what am I proclaiming? Verified fact concerning what and verified by whom? ... you silly...

What does any of your reply have to do with my original statement to you?

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Peeple

Stories of humanoid appearing beings with not human capabilities and features.

Or people dreaming / fantasizing about slipping from the confines of their physical bodies. No extraterrestrials needed to dream.

Would you like to cite what “ET” contact inspired Superman, Wonder Woman, Micky Mouse, Inspector Gadget, King Arthur...........

What do you not get some things are just pure fiction? Or the propaganda of ancient kings?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

now we're talking little neutral fermion in state of change I couldn't agree more with you ! indeed Ufology is full of charlatans , but also full of theories. The problem is that people mix them up. like AAT is stichin and such. Stiching is a man , AAT a theory. Talking about a theory eventually becomes impossible because people (most often skeptics) react in a stereotypical manner. A bit like you did. I don't know what stiching is (don't know the guy). But I basically know what AAT is.

Quite simple it's a theory that states that aliens might have visited us in the past. And that is my whole point nothing more. But people are unable start from that premise it seems.

Ufology charlatans..

Indeed too many charlatans. Basically ufology is a dead fish in the water. But that doesn't mean that ufo's don't exist (we really don't know). The point what I'm making here is the same. There is a difference between the abstract and the people(in this case charlatans). Let for instance take Antarctica and it's weirdness ? reaction David wilcox.. so Discussion possible ? I don't think so. Understand what I'm saying here. Things happened on Antarctica , unable to discuss because of charlatan , and people that can't make a distinction between the two.

That is why every discussion in ufology is deemed to fail and that is why history repeats itself endlessly i think.

now start fluxing mr Neutron

edit on 792019 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

By definition

dictionary.cambridge.org...

theory

noun [ C/U ] US /ˈθɪər·i, ˈθi·ə·ri/
something suggested as a reasonable explanation for facts, a condition, or an event, esp. a systematic or scientific explanation:

What explanation or facts having alien visitation being the most credible root cause.
edit on 9-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Changed to root cause.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I already answered to that.

The phenomenon is taking place inside our dimension but it's bigger, parallel and we only perceive it's shadows resonating Inside our consciousness.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

here is my cutapasta from wiki

Theory may also refer to: Scientific theory, a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world Social theory, an analytical framework or paradigm that is used to study and interpret social phenomena Philosophical theory, a position that explains or accounts for a general philosophy or specific branch of philosophy Literary theory, the systematic study of the nature of literature, or any of a variety of scholarly approaches to reading texts Theory (mathematical logic), a set of sentences (theorems) in a formal language Theory, a type of argument in policy debate and Lincoln–Douglas debate Theory (chess), consensus and literature on how the game should be played Theory (clothing retailer), a New York-based fashion label Theory Eatery, an American cuisine restaurant in Portland, Oregon Theory (poem), a poem from Wallace Stevens's first book of poetry, Harmonium, published in 1917 Ki:Theory, the American recording artist and producer Joel Burleson

well theory can be more than 1 meaning you know ? Ancient Alien Theory is not a scientific theory right ? it's a theory nevertheless. Science doesn't touch the subject of UFO's be a believer and get excommunicated is the adagio. But science is still more openminded regarding the posibility of AAT than the average ATS'er.

If you continue... tell me how a chess theory can be a lie... the whole point here is that we talking about things that do not solve a bloody thing right ? A word and a definition of a word. Bottom line Ancient Alien theory can be plausible.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

And I theorize people are creative on their own. With there being no real proof people are influenced on a telepathic level. With society, need, and desire being the biggest influences on creativity.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

is it only one site or are there more than one site?

There are several similar sites in the region, the oldest (next to G.T.) being a couple of thousand years younger.

originally posted by: thedigiratiif money is the factor what is organized religion

Religion FAR predates the concept of money.

originally posted by: thedigiratito say it's all rubbish is to be close minded, how many of the pyramids in south america have been explored VS how many there are in total? How many things in the sand of egypt have been found by sattelite?

To call rubbish "rubbish" is not to be closed minded.
It is recognizing BS for what it is.

You can't base a theory on evidence that you haven't found yet, so it makes no difference whatsoever how many unexplored pyramids there are in South America or what's under the Sahara.

originally posted by: thedigiratiis it possible Khufu was not the builder of the great pyramid?

Inasmuch as any such thing CAN be impossible, then then it's not possible that Khufu wasn't the builder of the Great Pyramid.

originally posted by: thedigiratiis it possible it was not built in 20 years?

That's possible. It's also possible that it was built in far less time than that.

originally posted by: thedigiratiis it possible the sphynx is older than the egyptian dynasties?

Nope.

originally posted by: thedigiratiis it possible an someone painted hieroglyphs on the great pyramid?

The Ancient Egyptians painted them on. The kinds of quarry marks and work gang graffiti found in inaccessible areas of the GP is exactly like similar marks found all over Egyptian stone constructions.

Harte

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

It’s entirely possible aliens have visited earth. But do you have facts to support alien visitation. It’s also entirely possible this is all someone else’s dream. But what does it mean with no evidence?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Only I can manage to double post after the server update...
edit on 9-7-2019 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

also read the whole page of your own link... or even the sentence you're pasting

fB2 a formal statement of the rules on which a subject of study is based or of ideas that are suggested to explain a fact or event or, more generally, an opinion or explanation:

economic theory
scientific theory
Darwin's theory of evolution
He has a theory that the hole was caused by a meteorite.

so also an opinion or explanation...

Opinion right ! from your own link oh... games we play ! So theory can also be interpreted as opinion right ... right forgot to mention that...

you do understand that some words have more than one meaning right ? Not claim that AAT is a scientific theory but never theless a theory in the broader sense of the word.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

so what is evidence ? tell me do you have a pound of it or a kilo ? it's interpretation... evidence is anderson cooper telling us it's disclosure time or what ? evidence is subjective. and cant be given on ATS. You know that so why asking ? Why asking the impossible ? Evidence is the end of a process. The process understanding the mechanics. Being openminded and investigating all possibilities. what I get from you posts is that you want to be 'right' about 'no ufo's and such' . searching for a meaning. Well maybe there is no meaning. but all I said was AAT is still a valid theory worth to be examined nothing more.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Being creative and terrified because you saw a demon who tried to kill you are two different things not?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

so what is evidence ? tell me do you have a pound of it or a kilo ? it's interpretation... evidence is anderson cooper telling us it's disclosure time or what ? evidence is subjective. and cant be given on ATS. You know that so why asking ? Why asking the impossible ? Evidence is the end of a process. The process understanding the mechanics. Being openminded and investigating all possibilities. what I get from you posts is that you want to be 'right' about 'no ufo's and such' . searching for a meaning. Well maybe there is no meaning. but all I said was AAT is still a valid theory worth to be examined nothing more.

What is the difference of having proof of alien visitation vs faith in alien visitation?

I don’t need proof if I have faith. But theories are not based on faith. Theories are based on fact.

But what I don’t get about another topic is disclosure. If people totally believe in alien visitation, why do they need disclosure from the government? To the point of obsession? I would think faith and evidence in ET’s existence would come from a more personal journey. It’s lame. But the government hasn’t made it a point to disclose Tibet exists. Yet, I believe people live and are from Tibet. Like I believe there are extra terrestrials civilizations. But I cannot personally produce any evidence for either.
edit on 9-7-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Being creative and terrified because you saw a demon who tried to kill you are two different things not?

Sad, but man is the “monster” I most fear being attacked by.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

no, humans die, they're nothing to fear.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

no, humans die, they're nothing to fear.

When’s the last time a person was killed by a demon? Vs how many are tortured and killed each day by fellow man.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

well good points... don't ask me proof is personal faith

I don't need disclosure and disclosure isn't controlled by any government in the world. lol they don't even have air superiority. If ET want's wants to show it's presents it happens so disclosure like TDL is promoting is a joke. And as you say it (disclosure) is really not needed. For me it's clear that ET is already here , saw a craft from very close. Posted it to ATS and got debunked in a oneliner . So I wont discuss that anymore because it results in an endless tug of war.
Lame ? Well right the whole ufo community is lame ! now they are worshipping TDL. All the info they got is from the government in form of mis and disinfo and at the same time they're forgetting to ask real witnesses.

Personal journey ? Indeed ,and I did it. Problem is one can never ever share any experience at a level that is meaningfull.
Evidence ? Well only evidence that I have is a ufo sighting as a kid sometime in the 80's at a camping in Boudeaux in france. I trust my memory and this craft was not made by humans. Many people saw it. It was awesome it was true. So that's my evidence. But for you it's probably not evidence right ? So evidence what does that even mean ? I tried for a very long time to convince people that there is something out there just to discover that that is impossible. My opinion now is that humanity and even science hasnt the capability to solve the ufo problem (my opinion because I saw) . So I'm quite sarcastic now. Why isn't science interested in solving the riddle or at least disprove it at a scientific angle ? How many papers are written about the near earth ufo subject. They are simply too afraid , or are told to hold back. So I think it's an conspiracy and that is why I am on this site. To understand why key questions arent asked not here not anywhere. Maybe the truth is so simple as that landmasses other civilizations are being hidden on our planet (). Humans have about the same brain for 100k years yet 5K is with civilization and written words. I find that hard to imagine. Does inventing language , written word with same capacity take 95k years ? I think not so probably human history was quite different than is written in the schoolbooks. Al this give room for speculation and after almost 2 decades of 'research' I came to the conclusion that not only aliens (for lack of better word) are here but also control every aspect of human civilization... science media politics and culture.

So neutronflux i think that every word written about AAT is useless. like talking about ufo's or the paranormal. If one asks for evidence well ? Then an endless cycle will repeat itself a tug of war between believers and skeptics with as result that nothing changes.

thanks for reading.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
I don’t need proof if I have faith. But theories are not based on faith. Theories are based on fact.

Well... sort of. Theories are based on subjective observations of suspected relationships between things. And in order to try and connect the dots you want, you need to have faith that the process has up until this point worked the way it's supposed to and the things you're comparing have relationships with other things that have been adequately and correctly defined. If not, then you're on a wild goose chase, because even if your theory is proven to be correct, if it's based on other faulty theories or definitions, it ain't worth diddly squat (except maybe to get you some college tenure).

But it all starts with a vague, subjective hunch where you think you know how two or more things could be interacting.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

But it all starts with a vague, subjective hunch where you think you know how two or more things could be interacting.

That is a hypothesis...

A hypothesis is either a suggested explanation for an observable phenomenon, or a reasoned prediction of a possible causal correlation among multiple phenomena. In science, a theory is a tested, well-substantiated, unifying explanation for a set of verified, proven factors. A theory is always backed by evidence; a hypothesis is only a suggested possible outcome, and is testable and falsifiable.
www.diffen.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join