It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Live" Conspiracy right here on ATS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I've figure it out! I've figure out why the "Live" page isn't working on ATS.

It's a Conspiracy!! A Conspiracy perpetrated by conspiratorial contributors in cahoots with the conspiratorial keepers on a Conspiracy website. Yeah..yeah. That's the ticket!

It goes a little sumthin' like this...

All the authors of posts on the (now frozen) "Live" page conspired to keep their posts showing on the page. This, so the scallywags could fraudulently obtain the maximum number of stars and flags...because "their posts" are the only ones you see. And their dastardly partners, the Conspiracy Moderators and Conspiracy Admin staff, who aid and abet these heinous acts are complicit in the whole conspiracy caper! That's it, that's the ticket! Heh...yeah, yeah. That's the ticket.

It's a grand conspiracy I tell ya!!!

Get out the pitchforks and torches!! We're formin' a mob!

Yeah, yeah...that's the ticket.

(BTW - I hope I have the correct intonation for the John Lovitz SNL character down well enough to recognize)
edit on 7/6/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You know, I've been here a little over 10 years now and I have never even seen the live page..

How's that for denying ignorance?...uhhh wait that should read "how's that for ingorance"

Man, I suck at this conspiracy stuff.

Peace
edit on 6-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Not bad "AACTinggg" mister Thespian!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Conspiracy or not, it's super annoying. That's my bookmarked page when I visit ATS every morning.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just try going to "NEW" instead. It works just as well.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I beg to differ, it works, yes, but not as well. You still need to go to the Recent page to see recent posts. The live page had all of it on a single page. It was like a dashboard for ATS for many of us here.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I beg to differ, it works, yes, but not as well. You still need to go to the Recent page to see recent posts. The live page had all of it on a single page. It was like a dashboard for ATS for many of us here.

OK, then. Go to RECENT instead.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

OK, then. Go to RECENT instead.

And, then back to New, then back to Recent....repeat. When, with the live page, you stay on a single page, that auto updates every few minutes, with ALL of that information there.

If you didn't use, it, then good for you. As for those of us that did, we are voicing our regret that it is now down.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, in retrospect, I guess I should have put this thread in "Jokes" as it was really meant to be funny more than anything. I just thought it fitting with the "General Conspiracies" theme better.

Didn't mean to get folks worked up (again), and wasn't really intending for a debate. There are already several threads identifying and voicing opinion about the "Live" feature itself.

This post was more intended to expose the dastardly conspiracy theory behind WHY "Live" doesn't work. (in a tongue in cheek way, of course).

That is all.
edit on 7/6/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

OMG, you totally deserve a S&F for that, hahaha! I recognized the Jon Lovitz reference right away. Hilarious!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What is wrong with the Live page, it seems to work just fine when I just tried it after seeing this thread. I do not use it often and maybe it got fixed since you mentioned it, but it works for me now.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This topic is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join