It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube software engineer flips out a injured 8 people while on lsd gets shot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well here’s a real winner:

This guy took lsd at a Airbnb and flipped out on his friends stabbed and choked them, ran his rental car into the Airbnb, carjacked someone, started attacking more people, and finally got shot by the boys in brown, our local sheriffs. I heard it all on my scanner last night, hit the front page of the news today.

Just remember kids, just because Steve Jobs did it doesn’t mean you should!

Also kudos to YouTube for employing this maniac.

Link:www.pressdemocrat.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter

This guy took lsd at a Airbnb and flipped out on his friends stabbed and choked them, ran his rental car into the Airbnb, carjacked someone, started attacking more people, and finally got shot by the boys in brown, our local sheriffs. I heard it all on my scanner last night, hit the front page of the news today.

Wait... you can still listen in on your scanner? I'm from Ky and near every department from fire, ems, police, etc went digital. I can't hear jack squat on the scanner anymore...
edit on 7/5/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Actually brings up an interesting discussion.

Are the youth of today too weak to take the drugs we did 10 or 20(30) years ago?

I'd assume so.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Are the youth of today too weak to take the drugs we did 10 or 20(30) years ago?

I'd assume so.

Of course they are. This is the generation of no responsibility for ones actions.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I'd assume so.

Of course they are. This is the generation of no responsibility for ones actions.

Not necessarily because of their inability to assume responsibility, but an inability to endure ANY level of hardship.....like a bad trip for example.

We've(anyone over 30-35) had them, we didn't go around and massacre our friends.

God damn kids......

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I'd assume so.

Not necessarily because of their inability to assume responsibility, but an inability to endure ANY level of hardship.....like a bad trip for example.

We've(anyone over 30-35) had them, we didn't go around and massacre our friends.

God damn kids......

Because to endure hardship as a direct result of their actions means an assumption of responsibility for said actions.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Believe it or not analog still works here. a reply to: EternalSolace

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Believe it or not analog still works here. a reply to: EternalSolace

wtf does that even mean... seriously

OH!

Nevermind... I get it now.

I really am suprised. I can't listen to anything anymore!
edit on 7/5/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'd assume so.

God damn kids......

Because to endure hardship as a direct result of their actions means an assumption of responsibility for said actions.

Hardships are when you are in the bad trip.....
Responsibility is explaining it to the people you interacted with the next day....

I agree though, they have neither ability.

I had to "live down" my bad trips for years to come(literally town lore at one point).

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I would wager a guess that the drugs of today aren't exactly the same ones you were taking, too. Look at marijuana ... it has way higher levels of THC than the variants most old hippies are familiar with from their days of smoking a joint in college. I'd guess they've decided that similar "improvements" needed to be made to the other drugs too.

So perhaps between stronger drugs/bad formulations of drugs and lack of responsibility, you've got kids who massacre everyone around them at the first sign of a bad trip.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
On second thought, I hope the victims were a diverse group of races and sexual identities.

I'd hate for google to get targeted for lack of diversity, it's their number one priority.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I would wager a guess that the drugs of today aren't exactly the same ones you were taking, too. Look at marijuana ... it has way higher levels of THC than the variants most old hippies are familiar with from their days of smoking a joint in college. I'd guess they've decided that similar "improvements" needed to be made to the other drugs too.

So perhaps between stronger drugs/bad formulations of drugs and lack of responsibility, you've got kids who massacre everyone around them at the first sign of a bad trip.

I'd argue the opposite. The knowledge of spiking ingredients wasn't as formulated as it was now. To get a full dose years ago was a full dose. Now, the drugs are cut and mixed with who knows that to formorest get one hooked on the good stuff, then water down their future product.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

That's not the problem with fentanyl.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Pretty sure fentanyl laced products.. weed, coc aine, opiates, etc would disagree.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Well, only idiots do garbage drugs.

Most of us, even in our stupid youth, did the "good" stuff MJ, MM, '___'.

Crackheads and hero in losers are bottom of the barrel. You are very correct in that the bad stuff just got badder, but some degree of personal responsibility and risk has to be assumed.

Sorry, I don't feel bad for those that make really bad choices like that.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

That must have been terrifying to listen to the details on the scanner as the facts emerged!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It was absolute chaos! I listen to my scanner for fires, especially on the 4th as I live in a tinder box. a reply to: new_here

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Reminder

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances, legal or otherwise: discussing personal use or personal experiences as the result of such substances is not allowed in any form.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

There is every likelihood that it was a synthetic bollocks rc and not lucy. Giving the whole thing a bad name, as usual.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
How about assuming reality and just saying "Here's an idiot who took too many drugs in one day and he did not had any experience with them so he ended up bringing up the worse of him. Just like it has happened for ages in every generation"

Because there's always someone like that

And bringing up that BS that it's because how current generation is unable to deal with it doesn't show anything but how lame and biased you are against young people

Dudes the guy is/was 32, old af, total old school millenial.

What "this generation" crap are you even talking about, he probably has teenage kids.

What are you even talking about lmao, he's a completely grown up man

My mom is 39 years old, only older by 7 years than that dumbass and i'm already finishing college, what's wrong with your perception of "current generation" LMFAO!

Please think about this, how do you relate one thing to the other?

1. Some idiot who had way too many clicks on the same day and it went beyond what he was capable off and brought out the worse of him.
2. All 'current generation's are weaker than previous ones, as stated by previous generations through some unspecified metrics because we all know past generations did not had any crazy people becoming murderers and other stuff when triggered

Stop being lame
edit on 6-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join