It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump blames 'airports' gaffe on teleprompter.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

Ah, so you can pick and choose what someone is or isn't based on your own emotional feelings? Bush was a Republican, so was Hoover who caused the Great Depression.

If we can just wave off politicians' political affiliation then what's the point of bringing it up to begin with? "Obama was a card-carrying Conservative". There we go, rock solid defense. Thanks for teaching it to me.

Again, you are showing your ignorance of American politics.

I am not basing anything off of emotion and everything on policies enacted.

Bush was just there to get the Patriot Act passed, for instance.

The "Great Recession" you were talking about was directly caused by Progressive policies on the Democrat side of the house...

The housing bubble and the sub-prime mortgage failures, to be specific.

You are a political moron.

I guess there is no help for you after all.

A pity.

edit on 5-7-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Trump is a time traveler remember, he was there, he saw the planes the history books are just plain wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I remember when Obama said he had been campaigning in 57 states. They all do and say stupid crap at some point in their term.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I bet you would be surprised at how many dumb things you say when speaking to huge crowds too. Your brain goes on autopilot. In other news ,Trump is human too.
In other news, Obama claimed there are 57 states
edit on 5-7-2019 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And Trump was only elected to give the billionaires a permanent tax cut worth a trillion dollars and to be a wedge between the American people. That extra money he gifted the establishment will be funneled into even more lobbying to influence our politicians to ignore their constituents that much more. You already know they will you just don't want to accept it because "orange man good".

Trump is deep in the pockets of special interests, he had them running his campaign. Your hate for the media and the left has blinded you to his obviously globalist moves though. The media and politicians paid to spread divisive rhetoric have Stockholm Syndromed you into supporting Trump no matter what, you are nothing but a chess piece those in power are moving around at will. All they have to do is grey AOC to do something you don't like and you fall that much further into your delusion.

You're a political hack, one of the biggest ones on these boards. You're easily manipulated, evidenced by your total devotion to a politician that doesn't even know you exist. They have actually convinced you that Trump cares about you or anyone else other than himself and his Wall Street buddies. That is pretty comical.
edit on 7/5/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I was waiting for some random leftist to make a thread on this, like some cheap shot, but a canuck did and I'm still not really surprised.

Lmfao, easily predicatible, thanks for the laugh at your expense OP, total fail.

edit on 5-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

His critics have to do a 45 minute speech in front of the whole country without making a mistake. You try first.

Anyone quibbling about this one “gaffe” in the 45 minute speech is essentially admitting they did not listen to the rest of it, were told or taught to repeat the quibbling, or are disguising the failed predictions of the event, which they fearmongered about for over a year.
edit on 6-7-2019 by MickyKnox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Good God, man! I was planning on staying on the sidelines in this thread, mainly because the very premise is so laughable, but... I gotta know! How did you manage to get so much BS into so few words? That is a major talent you have going on there!
  • The tax cuts benefited everyone, not just the rich, and spurred rising wages for the lower and middle classes.
  • Trump has been trying to make the individual tax cuts permanent as well.
  • Obama was as big a wedge as Trump and hurt a lot of people.
  • Trump barred those leaving his administration from lobbying as one of his first moves.
  • Trump financed his own campaign in the Primary, while every single opponent on both sides used special interest money.
  • Trump's policies... his very slogan!... are all centered around nationalism, not globalism.
  • Trump's detractors use his nationalism as a constant source of criticism.
  • Trump pulled us out of globalist agendas.
  • I have seen Lumenari oppose a few of Trump's policies... not many, but some.
  • AOC doesn't need any help to be stupid. She has that talent.
  • I have yet to see Lumenari be manipulated into anything. She has very consistent views.
  • No one supporting Trump thinks he likes them. We just think he's doing a good job.
And here I thought it wasn't possible to be more childish and fertilizer-infused than the OP. I stand corrected.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Desperate ploys. Its what happens when youre on the opposite side of success. Anyone with any intelligence can see through it.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

True. And he most likely will be when all is said and done.
But not for this.
This is just another thing to laugh at him for.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Don't even compare the two. trump is a terrible public speaker. When he reads from the teleprompter his sounds like a robot and when hes off the cuff he sounds retarded.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wut.

Seriously, are you AI?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think if the guy showed some humility every now and then he wouldn't be held to the flame like this every time he misspeaks. Had he not busted Obama's balls over using a teleprompter in the past would have done him some good in this particular situation. I played in bands for 20+ years and said plenty of stupid sh!t on stage when buying time during equipment issues or technical problems, or even just regular crowd banter, but I also don't go around proclaiming my greatness every chance I get.

At the same time, supposedly the moon is a part of Mars....so it's kind of hard to discern when he makes a mistake or actually says something stupid.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I was waiting for some random leftist to make a thread on this, like some cheap shot, but a canuck did and I'm still not really surprised.

Thanks. I appreciate the credit. He really is the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You take us for granted down here. Without us, you would have to provide for your own national security. You wouldn't be laughing then.

Canada benefits greatly from its proximity to the United States. Whatever you think of our President and us, you wouldn't be as comfy as you are now without us.

You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

See how serious a simple, tiny mistake is with these folks? Anything to have something to b!tch about. Anything to whine about. Its so inconsequential and doesnt even register on most peoples radar....except for guess who. What a surprise. Can you imagine if Obama was still President and we were all here running him down about something so insignificant? We would be rightly laughed at. Anything for a REEEEEEEEEE moment though eh?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It's funny when Grimpachi does it... when you do it, it just comes off as petty and childish.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
You take us for granted down here. Without us, you would have to provide for your own national security. You wouldn't be laughing then.
Canada benefits greatly from its proximity to the United States. Whatever you think of our President and us, you wouldn't be as comfy as you are now without us.
You're welcome.

Oh...more deflection. How cute.
You might be interested to know that all of these funny memes are bring provided by my American friends. It's not just foreigners that are laffing.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

See how serious a simple, tiny mistake is with these folks? Anything to have something to b!tch about. Anything to whine about. Its so inconsequential and doesnt even register on most peoples radar....except for guess who. What a surprise. Can you imagine if Obama was still President and we were all here running him down about something so insignificant? We would be rightly laughed at. Anything for a REEEEEEEEEE moment though eh?

That’s true. It wasn’t until his “gaffe” was sensationalized that the denizens of Big Media came out of the woodwork to talk about it. But the “gaffe” is the only thing they were able to criticize, which is telling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join