It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Nuclear Exchange Between Any Nation Will Occur This Century

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Prove me wrong.

I am certain that no nuclear exchanges between *any* nation on Planet Earth will occur THIS CENTURY.

The possession of nuclear weapons only serves as a deterrent. No modern nation will actually use them in this century. All of this nonsense and fear-mongering is complete rubbish. Just a few weeks ago, "everybody" was claiming that a confrontation with the Islamic Republic of Iran would almost certainly lead to a nuclear conflict. Oh yawn. Do pipe down. What a load of crock.

Nukes in today's world are only to deter others from attacking you etc. Nobody is actually going to use 'em. North Korea was never actually going to carry out a nuclear attack on the United States. Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

If any nukes are used it would likely be by a terrorist group not officially in line with any country.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

How in the world would someone prove a hypothetical question about the future is wrong?

edit on R232019-07-05T16:23:33-05:00k237Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I’m more concerned about India, Pakistan, or one of the Middle Eastern countries. Or a yet unknown with secret nuclear ambitions. I hope your right, but logic dictates your not.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Prove me wrong.

Say something logical first.

You can't prove or disprove something may or may not happen within 80 years time.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What facts can we bring to convince you of a proposition that you used no facts to come to?

This is literally just you making a claim.

This is like me saying it definitely won’t rain on the first tuesday of december next year.
edit on 5-7-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I think a nuclear device will be used on the 1st January 2101...

...prove me wrong
edit on 5 7 19 by Diaspar because:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Nukes in today's world are only to deter others from attacking you etc.

Or as a weapon of last resort.
We're only 20 years into the Century , I wouldn't be so sure.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

...prove me wrong

I think it'll happen on June 9, 2115.

No reason.

Just prove it wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Diaspar

...prove me wrong

I think it'll happen on June 9, 2115.

No reason.

Just prove it wrong.

Nah, you're wrong. There's my proof. I said it.

...it'll be June 10, 2115

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If any nukes are used it would likely be by a terrorist group not officially in line with any country.

Precisely, albeit quite improbable.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Because the next will be INTRAnational; ie False Flag like in 2001

or indirect like in 2011.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
Prove me wrong.

I am certain that no nuclear exchanges between *any* nation on Planet Earth will occur THIS CENTURY.

The possession of nuclear weapons only serves as a deterrent. No modern nation will actually use them in this century. All of this nonsense and fear-mongering is complete rubbish. Just a few weeks ago, "everybody" was claiming that a confrontation with the Islamic Republic of Iran would almost certainly lead to a nuclear conflict. Oh yawn. Do pipe down. What a load of crock.

Nukes in today's world are only to deter others from attacking you etc. Nobody is actually going to use 'em. North Korea was never actually going to carry out a nuclear attack on the United States. Yawn. Yawn. Yawn.

This is an opinion... nothing to prove either way.
lame/

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I tend to agree that the major nuclear nations will keep their nukes tucked firmly away.

I am not so sure of new nuclear armed countries, or one of the existing dysfunctional nations. There is so much capacity for stupidity, even by accident. There are scenarios where (say) Iran gets a nuke, and over time the country collapes, and into the hands of some nutcases falls the weapon of their dreams. Allahu Akbar.

Bang goes Tel Aviv, or Riyadh, or New Delhi, or whatever causes maximum mayhem.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Prove me wrong.

How can we prove you wrong if it's not happend yet? That is a silly thing to say.

As for this happening in the next ten years, who knows! You do not know, I do not know. It's easy to say it will never happen if it has not happend yet.

When you think about these sociopaths that run this planet, you would not put anything passed them. You have to remember, they were dropped on Japan to cut the war short, and they were even going to be dropped on China during the korean war.

All it would take is a major war, which we seem to be getting closer too as each year passes.

Who knows. I hope we do not see another one dropped, but you cannot tell with these sociopaths.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Everyone, well every 'Sane' government on Earth... will keep nukes at the ready...
but an nuke exchange is very unlikely because of all the resources that would be Lost due to destruction/radioactivity/etc.

The USA has MOAB
Russsia has its FOAB
NATO- China - EU, all will have non-Nuke Father-of-all-bombs.. or else high energy EMP devices to use First

you-tube here (2:40) Russia voice video of conventional bombs that do multi-kilotons of damage/ non nuclear:
www.bing.com...

the meta-physical world also rejects Nukes as Nukes destroy Spiritual lifeforms like fallen angels

MOAB = Mother Of All Bombs
FOAB = Father Of All Bombs

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Sounds like a peaceful plan

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Your forgetting what will happen if Israel is invaded on all fronts or has a barrage of missiles headed their way from Lebanon or Iran. Israel wont just wait and see if nuke or dirty bomb to detonates over little Israel from Iran. Israel will respond and wipe out Iran's missile bases, bunkers and Tehran along with any chance of Iranian missiles being sent to Israel again as they shoot the incoming ones down with their Arrow 3 and other BMD systems.

Israel is too small of a nation to take one nuclear strike and survive. They would have to completely relocate for decades at best. That is not an option for them and this is why they have several variants of nuclear bombs for their aircraft, long range ballistic missiles and sub launched nuclear cruise missiles as a total deterrent for nations like Russia.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The US has bunker busting MOABs now that do even more damage than the first MOABS.

Russia has claimed to have a bigger bomb but really they just rolled one out of the back of a cargo aircraft.

This is how the US can and likely will destroy Iran's missile bunkers without using nukes.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wasn't it Jane Goodall(?) or something like that said on TV/radio that:

Whenever you hear there's a threat to National Security from another region on earth,

don't worry cause they have the technology to take out anything - if it were actually incoming.

In other words thats like saying if they says its a threat from the outside, a domestic false flag is likely imminent.

I mean another one! Planet of the apes, sheesh.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join