It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So two nights ago I had a strange dream and during a portion of it, two of my cousins made an appearance. I can't remember any of the details around that portion of the dream. Both of those cousins were brothers and have passed away some time ago.

Then last night I had a dream about an old friend who is also deceased. He was a sort of spiritual mentor to me and to a lot of men I know. He was whispering something in my ear but I couldn't hear what he was saying. My son woke me up right then.

Both dreams have left me disturbed. I don't like dreaming about the deceased for some reason, except my father. Also, the whispering that I couldn't hear had me a little freaked out.

I would appreciate any ideas on the meaning(s). Thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What I don't like about dead people dreams is that they usually look the same age. I wish to be like 25 not old in the afterlife.

Also I don't seem to care that they are dead in dreams because I don't want them to not come back because they scared me, they may not want to scare you so they may stay away.

It sucks when you can't remember dreams... I was to lottery numbers in one once and couldn't remember, that sucked. lol

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
He could have been trying to wake you up in the dream, it did not work. So, he subconsciously told your son to wake you up.

Often, if we go deep into a sleep, our heart rate dips too low and our blood pressure goes down to low. Then the heart jumps up into something like AFIB and can cause a heart attack. So our subconscious wakes us up. The fact that your son woke you up might not be a coincidence, if what I am saying is the case, either you or some consciousness communicated with your son to wake you up at that time.

People have low blood volume lots, this can trigger events like this where the subconscious tries to wake you up. This may not have been the case here, but it is always a possibility. People also think that insomnia should be treated with meds to help you sleep, but sometimes the meds can cause problems with this safeguard and people can wind up with complications or death because of the low blood pressure. I have not been able to figure out how to determine what symptoms would be used to determine if it is a low blood volume event, maybe getting up and having a glass of water may make it easier to sleep sometimes. I know if I have a low blood pressure event, I have a hard time sleeping and have a mild headache, I just drink a glass of water, take my blood pressure, and most times it is too low. Usually I get dreams that excite me a bit when that occurs, my mind is trying to keep my heart beating stronger I think.

I have been keeping track of this for years now so I know with me that this appears to be happening, I do not know if it is the case for you.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Dreams are just dreams, remember that.

I'm terrified of heights and have nightmares about climbing up the side of a skyscraper, sure I woke up near soiling myself but the images fade after a few moments.

It happens, I've lost more friends and family than I have fingers, it happens to the best of us. Like the famous Italian Opera Star Taylor Swift once sung 'shake it off'

Or was that Beyonce? I dunno, just remember dreams will hurt you if you allow them to.
edit on 5-7-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

in subsequent nights your dreams involved deceased cousins then a deceased life mentor...signaling some secret communication

since dreams speak in symbolic/metaphoric language... the 'communication' between the deceased cousins and yourself --- and then the deceased mentor was speaking in subdued or unrecognized whispers
Must Imply that something secret is being presented to you.... in my experience these types of messages are brought to me by an Owl/bird and not by deceased extended family or by impeccable, highly regarded Friends

So any linkage or shared connection between your cousins and the former Mentor must be looked into

the Spirit or Astral bodies of these two different Dream episodes have some connection of importance for you... it could be health related or even other Dimension related, but the essence of the message is important in your life for some Utilitarian reason
~Spirits of deceased relatives, and followed by a visit by a highly regarded Elder.... are not there to push for Academic purposes or quests~ Something in those 3 peoples' time on Earth is important for you to understand and know about

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Hi Toby,

First off; dreams can be very symbolic. Very subtle things can be hidden in them without us noticing. A lot of times these symbols are puns or something that we experienced before. A good description of a dream for interpretation may include how you felt to each event, what colors did you see, any unusual actions by the person's. These help in getting a feeling for the meaning. Usually if a dream bothers you it's something your subconscious wants you to notice.

From your description I would say a rudimentary explanation of your dream would be that the cousins are something close to you but not directly related. A subject or idea is being eluded too that is close to you, but not directly. Perhaps it is a family matter. Our subconscious has impeccable timing and the second part of the dream was designed to bring your attention to your son. Perhaps there is something important you should be aware of. The fact that the cousins and the mentor have passed away brings to thought that it maybe something from your past. Two cousins, perhaps two things. Your mentor whispering in your ear may be eluding to the dream trying to teach you something, make you take notice of something your not. You can't remember the details around your cousins and you don't know what your mentor said. This makes a point that it maybe something you know but are not remembering. Perhaps there is a special event coming up that you have forgotten.

Just remember that dreams can be overly dramatic. They don't take notice of our emotional reaction to what we are shown. A dream can have you experience a terrible car crash in which you tumble over and over. You wake up unsettled wondering why you had such a horrible dream when all it is is that you keep forgetting to feed the dog before going to bed. The revolution of the car crash is a symbol of a pattern that we're stuck in, and the car crash is just our unsocialized subconscious kicking us to pay attention.

Anyways, I hope this help.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry about isolated dreams. When you start having reoccurring dreams; that's serious and your psyche trying to alert you to a psychological, spiritual, emotional malady.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
In my dreams sometimes my mother makes and appearance .. she passed away almost 9 years ago. A part of me belives it's a way of her contacting me other times I just see has a dream and my brain remembering the good old times.

Last night though I dreamed that a girl at my work wanted my number, never even spoken to the girl in my life yet there she as talking to me. But hey that's a different story

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
So two nights ago I had a strange dream and during a portion of it, two of my cousins made an appearance. I can't remember any of the details around that portion of the dream. Both of those cousins were brothers and have passed away some time ago.

Then last night I had a dream about an old friend who is also deceased. He was a sort of spiritual mentor to me and to a lot of men I know. He was whispering something in my ear but I couldn't hear what he was saying. My son woke me up right then.

Both dreams have left me disturbed. I don't like dreaming about the deceased for some reason, except my father. Also, the whispering that I couldn't hear had me a little freaked out.

I would appreciate any ideas on the meaning(s). Thanks.

Hello

I also believe that the people you dreamed about were the carriers of a specific message to you.
I read and I also know from personal experiences that how you feel about the dream can tell a lot about it's meaning. (For example, 2 persons can dream the same dream, but if the 1st person feels happy while dreaming it and the 2nd person afraid, the meaning is also different).
Maybe it's some kind of a warning about a situation in your present or near future so they wanted for you to pay attention to it. Maybe you could also think about any significant current situations in your life and see if they could be connected to your dreams in any way.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Are there any other specifics of the dream you can recall ?
What was the situation ?
If any interpretation where possible, it would require more detail.
You said they disturbed you some what, Why is this ?
What did your fiend say, and why was he whispering.
Did you know, or be come aware, that you where 'dreaming' ?

top topics

join