It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Salute to America 4th of July 2019 wasnt a military Russian Hell March MSM!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
So the guy brings in a few tanks and some other military toys and the MSM beats the hell of him. Dictator? Huh? Plus, Hollywood freaks out on cue as does ABC, CBS and NBC among others who refused to televise the parade. So whom are the real anarchists and enemies from within? Anyway before you give me a smackdown on this thread, it is my opine that Sir Donald's parade was extremely military light. In fact lets call it Salute to America Light! So you first need to watch a real military Russian HELL MARCH parade. It even has nazi style voice in commands. This is the shortened version as its about 4 minutes in length has excellent tunes, tanks and ladies oh my. Tool around on YouTube to see the full version as it is entertaining.

Russian Army - The Best Hell March HD - YouTube

For those who are Actors or Actresses heres the long version link but the tunes are so so:

Военный парад 9 мая 2019. Красная площадь. 74-я годовщина Победы в Великой Отечественной войне

edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 5-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added link

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Previous presidents started wars with our military and toppled regimes to destabilize entire regions of the Middle East, killing millions and they’re considered hero’s.

Trump uses the military to give Americans a nice time on Independence Day and he’s considered a dictator. Sounds about right if you’re an anti-American goon.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Not one partisan sentence. If the media cries about this, it's because they didn't pay attention.

But listening to them assume how it was gonna be, I was expecting to see the tanks all through the city rounding democrats up while soldiers held them at gunpoint and Russians built gas chambers to throw them in. I expected their only escape to be nodding in agreement with Trump when he only spoke about himself and Republicans.

You can imagine my "surprise" when there were only two tanks and nothing out of Trump's mouth was short of anything any real patriotic American in this country would full well agree with.

If you didn't like his message then you truly don't, and never did, appreciate the abolishing of slavery or the adoption of civil rights, or anything else Trump bragged about this country accomplishing. But, of course, it WAS democrats who tried to keep all of that.
edit on 5-7-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Previous presidents started wars with our military and toppled regimes to destabilize entire regions of the Middle East, killing millions and they’re considered hero’s.

Trump uses the military to give Americans a nice time on Independence Day and he’s considered a dictator. Sounds about right if you’re an anti-American goon.

Dude, I've NEVER seen such a high level of anti-America in this country. Not that I believe polls, but one was released about how many democrats are proud of this country and it topped out at 32%. That's pathetic. It's a clear indicator about how much the left have brainwashed their cult following. The best way to end this is to keep voting the right into office. It might take a generation or two, but they'll eventually change or leave.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
He got accused of politicizing the event before it even happened, which is a clear indication that they are motivated by imagination and propaganda, and not reality.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I thought that looked like SO much fun.

My wife and I were bummed we couldn't go cross-border and take part, but work is so busy this time of year.

Hope you all had a blast!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
That was AWESOME! Thank you!

Our (US) parade pales in comparison, it was not scary at all, I have no idea what the left felt, but they just don't know how lucky that they are that Trump didn't pull out all of the stops on the parade.
The parade that I saw (not that much) was actually boring, it looked like a small town parade, with LARGE gaps in-between!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Hidden by the co-conspiring Liberal Media and Democrats.

President Obama used the military and other apparatus to break 78 laws from 2009 thru Jan 20, 2017.

Here They Are: thetruthdivision.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I thought that looked like SO much fun.

My wife and I were bummed we couldn't go cross-border and take part, but work is so busy this time of year.

Hope you all had a blast!
Wow, I'm impressed, was not expecting this from you.

Good post, Starred.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MickyKnox

Exactly. Their mind was made up about his speech before it ever happened. These left wing people despise when someone not in their party does what the country wants.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I remember back when I was young, they had a tank in a parade a few times. I think it was a National guard tank. They quit it after a few years, I think it might have screwed up the asphalt or something. It was kind of cool. They also had some kind of big cannon one year. The National guard sometimes does have a couple of trucks in a parade around here, but you need to be in the right town, they only do one parade on the fourth of July usually and pick a different place each time.

On a related but unrelated issue, a girl running back to get more candy to toss to the kids in the crowd kind of tripped and fell down under the trailer and the trailer tire went over here midsection. They gave her cpr and said it was not life threatening.....how can someone who stopped breathing and needed CPR not be considered life threatening. I do not know the size of the float, but I would guess that there was probably a minimum of five hundred pounds or more weight on that tire. Evidently it did not hit the ribs and break them, I know someone who saw it happen from ten feet away. She is lucky, but I would suspect she might have internal injuries. According to the person who saw it she was about seven years old. This happened in Marquette at the parade. I guess after they got her back to breathing she started to scream.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: MickyKnox

Exactly. Their mind was made up about his speech before it ever happened. These left wing people despise when someone not in their party does what the country wants.

They were expecting Tiananmen square then were disappointed when they didn’t get it. They’re living in a fantasy world.

top topics

join