It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US & ally deploy upon Iran 100s each of B-52s, F15s, and even Nuclear F35s!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
nationalinterest.org...

Israel Might Just Have the Best Version of the F-35 Thanks to some amazing upgrades.

To test nuking Iran...

then Russia!

Who knew?! And why keep silent, even Persian military?

nationalinterest.org...

Iranian Commander Kept Secret That Israeli F-35 Stealth Fighters Had Violated Iran Airspace

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Wow. Hyperbole much? First, the F-35 isn't nuclear capable yet, and won't be for years. Not even the Israeli versions. Second, "hundreds each of B-52s"... Uh, there are exactly 75 B-52s capable of flying strike missions, with one more undergoing upgrades after coming out of storage earlier this year. That one will be at least two years before it's capable of flying missions. There are currently something like 6 in the Middle East. As for the F-15s, there are 178 F-15C/Ds and 224 Es. You're not going to see "hundreds" of them anywhere, as there aren't that many mission capable at any given time. The most recent deployment of F-15s to the Iranian region (all 12 of them) has ended and they are back in the UK at their home station. They were replaced by a whopping 12 F-22s.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What a weird guy in that video. I wonder if his stastistics about the severe loss of fish running up the river is correct. There has to be a little reality in that video, probably the fish part is not crazy. Fifty bucks to go on a fishing trip to fish for mermaids, I might actually enjoy that crazy trip.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Nobody is going to "nuke" anyone.

Chill.

Any attack would be with conventional weapons away from nuclear reactors.

An attempt to disrupt a nuclear program would be a computer virus.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Lol....Im so scared!!!! Not even sure the F35 was ever going to carry a nuke. It sure wasnt wired for one.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
What a weird guy in that video. I wonder if his stastistics about the severe loss of fish running up the river is correct. There has to be a little reality in that video, probably the fish part is not crazy. Fifty bucks to go on a fishing trip to fish for mermaids, I might actually enjoy that crazy trip.

I tried to listen what he said, but couldn't make out what he said.

If he was talking about salmon, then yes I think the numbers are WAY down, but I don't think it's from Fukishima. It has more to do with the slack water behind the dams which is causing the new salmon spawns to be caught/eaten on their way back to the ocean or they die from having to exhert themselves SWIMMING down stream b/c the slack water behind the dams is so large. I forget how many dams there are on the Columbia but there"s a number of them and each one is a killer for salmon.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

They're adding the B61-12 next year. They started integration work last year, and the schedule calls for it to begin carrying them by 2020, possibly 2021. The certification process won't be complete until the mid-2020s though.
edit on 7/4/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
maybe spend less time spam posting 10 threads a day, and do more research on one or two and post them with accurate content...........

Just saying...........

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ok you guys made me watch part of that video, from your comments.

I may not care much for Trump but..... What the heck? Treasonist Trump, Treasonist Trump . Treasonist Trump.

The dude is clearly triggered,

There is nothing about Hillary or Baracks watergate treason? I somewhat believed Trump did something until I did my own investigation. I believe Trump is a stinker, cheater on his wife, but also an old school Patriot

Hes just another triggered far lefty. A bit too far.
As a Centrist, I like old fashion democrats and republicans, but this guy is neither.

I was disturbed by zaphods comment of Wow. Hyperbole much? So I had to go look. His facts are fiction, his numbers wrong, and he is clearly triggered and has a disorder. Zaphod was correct

I do however believe the fish in the Pacific ocean are affected. Im worried about that

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
maybe spend less time spam posting 10 threads a day, and do more research on one or two and post them with accurate content...........

Just saying...........

Yep.

If and when I shower with Hillary I'm gonna tell her 'bout you dude.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Once you start taking into account mission capable rates, the available numbers drop even more. In the 2017 Fiscal Year, the B-52 had a 71.82% mission capable rate. That gives you approximately 53 of 75 aircraft available for missions. The F-15E was at 75.26%, giving you 164 available. That sounds like a lot, but you'll never see anywhere near that number actually deployed to one location.

new topics

top topics

join