It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left gives death threats to 8 year old girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Mini AOC has had to shut down all her media accounts due to death threats against her. Seriously....an eight year old scares you? They even got hold of the parents personal phone numbers.

I mean...has Alec Baldwin gotten death threats for his impersonation?

Free speech is being crushed by those who pretend to be the proponents of such. Its madness.

www.google.com... mini-aoc-doxxed-and-threatened-family-shuts-down-all-her-social-accounts%2F&psig=AOvVaw1ESybRfgepeyEIsJDIKo24&ust=1562317209192438

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Cherrs. Damn you search engine!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Maybe after all the budget cuts in our public schools we've finally got to the point where people know nothing about 1st Amendment rights.

I'm not exactly sure what "Left gives" mean. It sounds more like a few very bad people committing crimes. Are you suggesting "Left gives" means the DNC and left wing presidential candidates are behind the threats????

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The first does not allow for death threats. If you think it does maybe your school budget was cut.
edit on 4-7-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm pretty sure everybody knows the 1st doesn't allow for death threats.

I think dfnj2015 was talking about making this another left/right argument.

Peace

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Maybe after all the budget cuts in our public schools we've finally got to the point where people know nothing about 1st Amendment rights.

I'm not exactly sure what "Left gives" mean. It sounds more like a few very bad people committing crimes. Are you suggesting "Left gives" means the DNC and left wing presidential candidates are behind the threats????

It seems the left gets blamed for everything these days. If there's bad weather outside or a bad smell coming from somewhere, you can be sure it's the left's fault. It's embarrassing really, somebody really needs to sort the left out quick

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

edit on 4-7-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: nvm

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It seems the left gets blamed for everything these days. If there's bad weather outside or a bad smell coming from somewhere, you can be sure it's the left's fault. It's embarrassing really, somebody really needs to sort the left out quick

That's some histrionic non sequitur stuff right there.

I think you'll find that where there is an accusation made towards left leaning people, it is usually pre-empted by some form of ignorant wordage, violent action or subversive intent.

It's not just "the earth shook, must be the left!" - that's what the left do when laying blame on the right, or more directly, Trump.

top topics

join