It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps visit to South Korea and stepping on North Korea soil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't know about US coverage but on Yahoo news, it was like number 45 down on its list. This was historic. How can any news company just show the back of the US President to the world while shaking the hand of Un. (luckily the real news was on Japan TV this morning showing the "real hand shake between them") The Japanese news this morning showing what actually took place. 2 men wanting to see and have no "war". Notice I didn't say peace because that already exist between the South and North. If it didn't they'd being having war.
Anyway 2 happy men sharing and caring their thoughts and you know what "not in private either". The news "foreign" anyway was on every conversation and video NOT hiding nothing and NOT edited to make Trump look like a lost soul and NOT have Un looking like he wants to Nuke the US at anytime.
So if any of you can show some real news of the event, post it here for the US and world can see it.
I was so impressed with the news of 2 happy men without guns in their hands pointing at each other.
I always posted Trump is a man of peace, but don't mess with him if someone (enemy) kills/attacks the US military. He WILL strike back with all that is available to him. And , yes, Un knows that. It's in his smile with Trump. He (Un) knows the US can and "WILL" over-throw him if necessary.
edit on 0600000011532019-06-30T19:53:11-05:00531106pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Well, trumps a moron. so why cover it.

If obama done it he'd get a second noble peace prize....lord knows why he was even given the first one.

It's all a big ball of clay, to many hands trying to mold it and craft it into something.

Trump stepped outside of the status quo. He didn't cut his teeth raising up through the various levels of politics, only to be brought before the council and "chosen" to be "worthy" of running for the top seat.

He leapfrogged, and in doing so he disrespected the mafia like structure of politics. He could bring about world peace and he'd still be the absolute worst thing to ever happen to america.

In 10 years, you won't even be able to find any record of his historic dealings with NK.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

If obama done it he'd get a second noble peace prize....lord knows why he was even given the first one.

It's all a big ball of clay, to many hands trying to mold it and craft it into something.

Trump stepped outside of the status quo. He didn't cut his teeth raising up through the various levels of politics, only to be brought before the council and "chosen" to be "worthy" of running for the top seat.

He leapfrogged, and in doing so he disrespected the mafia like structure of politics. He could bring about world peace and he'd still be the absolute worst thing to ever happen to america.

In 10 years, you won't even be able to find any record of his historic dealings with NK.

The thing that everyone probably was not able to see was that all the journalist were smiling with joy in their hearts.
edit on 0600000005512019-06-30T19:51:05-05:00510506pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The thing that everyone probably was not able to see was that all the journalist were smiling with joy in their hearts.

Sounds like a moment of weakness(reality) on their parts. I hope when they got back and wrote their coverage of it, they were reeducated and sent out the proper "orange man bad" narrative to the ROW(outside korea).

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Bug Eyes was complaining because Ivanka was there. Might as well get used to it Ivanka will be the president in 6 years.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's yahoo news. They openly sell your mail information to third parties. It's not surprising that they have an agenda..

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Bug Eyes was complaining because Ivanka was there. Might as well get used to it Ivanka will be the president in 6 years.

Actually his wife was home with their son this time. I don't like how the US news make out that the President and 1st Lady are criminals due to their devotion to family and nation.

Yes, we all know their backgrounds, so what, at least neither one of them are running from it and hiding .
Shame on American News that are mostly foreign owned these days. And by the way how the hell did that happen?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Honestly, she would do better than DT jr.

While I hate dynastic politics, we really do need someone/thing to keep this ship on the right course. If some looney dem jumps on board after trumps 2nd term. They will just undo 8 years of progressive and get us back on the obama track.

You know, the obama track, guiding the gentle decline of america into just another 3rd world NWO #hole.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Why do people think it's strange an american president extols american exceptionalism?

When an italian leader extols italian excpectionalism.

A chines leader extols the same.

Etc, Etc.

But when it's trump doing it and it's america.....it's the 4th reicht rising....

F'in morons.
edit on 30-6-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

not the ones that got in a stouch with the dons press secretary

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I am not at all a Donald Trump fan. But I was impressed with him crossing the DMZ into North Korea. That took balls, don't care who you are. I have to give him props for that, as much as it pains me, LOL! I got goose pimples at the whole thing. I think the Secret Service must be getting ulcers.

It was a total dog and pony. This will excite Trump's base, and he is very clever with these photo opportunities.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
I am not at all a Donald Trump fan. But I was impressed with him crossing the DMZ into North Korea. That took balls, don't care who you are. I have to give him props for that, as much as it pains me, LOL! I got goose pimples at the whole thing. I think the Secret Service must be getting ulcers.

It was a total dog and pony. This will excite Trump's base, and he is very clever with these photo opportunities.

Great point, this "stunt'" aside, I bet trump has kept his SS detail on their toes more than the last several presidents.

He's a stubborn bastard, that's hard for them to reconcile with their very strict SOP's. I bet they both love and hate it. He tells them what he's doing and they have to probably "fight" to keep him within the expectations of what a presidential detail is supposed to be doing.

I bet it would be great to hear some of those private conversations. That's the new yorker in him, heres what's happening, that don't work? well it's happening anyway, just deal with it.

Those SS boys are probably carrying around a bag of tums, just because they know if something bad happens their ass would be in a sling.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Word is that Obama ordered a bag of North Korean soil and placed his foot in it. Could be just a rumor though.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Those SS boys are probably carrying around a bag of tums, just because they know if something bad happens their ass would be in a sling.

Secretly inside they were going "We are going into North Korea ? Damn skippy"

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Word is that Obama ordered a bag of North Korean soil and placed his foot in it. Could be just a rumor though.

Bids are being taken for a display case at the Obama Library too 😃

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Historic moment aside, and the public MSM narrative not withstanding. They had to know that if # went down, those military courts would have them hanging from the nearest pole.

I actually do feel sorry for his detail, worst presidential detail in history. "This guys nuts" probably isn't a far off description of what they commonly think between themselves.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I disagree with you, in a respectful way.
President Trump has some rough edges, but has a razor sharp intuition and intelligence.

No president has ever presented themselves the way he does, and in contrast, few presidents have been able to get things done like he has.
The status-quo had to be broken, and he certainly did that.

He was also the litmus test that showed us in very clear terms, how the media, and the PTB that run it, manipulate everone in the world.

Yes, politics does have a mafia structure, and he will do more to bring about peace for THIS NATION than many that have come before him.

Point forward: Did you see the comments that most of the media have about President Trump's meeting with Kim? They characterized Kim as a wheezy, snotty little man, and President Trump as someone that rushed this event, angering the stupid side of the public that want Kim to maintain a butcher status, because that is all we hear he is from the media. I do not trust anythinge media says, because they beat to the drum of a power that wants to tell us what we should think.
edit on 30-6-2019 by charlyv because: s

edit on 30-6-2019 by charlyv because: s

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Past SS detail had little to worry about,

Clinton wants us to leave the back door open for some whores......

Bush just want's us to do a midnight beer run....

Obama just want's us to pretend we didn't see michaels penis....

Basic stuff.

Trump wants us to take 20 while he goes into hostile anti-american commie territory while he shoots the # with one of the most unstable dictators in the modern world.

Talk about a military court marshal flashing before your eyes.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Historic moment aside, and the public MSM narrative not withstanding. They had to know that if # went down, those military courts would have them hanging from the nearest pole.

I actually do feel sorry for his detail, worst presidential detail in history. "This guys nuts" probably isn't a far off description of what they commonly think between themselves.

Never in the military , huh ?
They have to go where the President goes , even if it was the pits of hell .
The SS follows orders from the President. They don't get a say.
Major adrenaline rush

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Never in the military , huh ?
They have to go where the President goes , even if it was the pits of hell .
The SS follows orders from the President. They don't get a say.
Major adrenaline rush

I get it...

They stand around while carter builds houses....
They stand around while bush drinks beer and snorts coke....
They stay behind while billy flies on epsteins kiddie rape planes.....

Like I said, I feel for those poor bastards.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join