It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat homeless disaster killing San Francisco, Los Angeles, & Seattle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: TheLead

For instance black power is the opposite of white power, meaning they have to take power from whites and hold power over them.

Incorrect. It's faulty reasoning to believe that power is transactional. One group having power doesn't mean that someone else has less power.

The world isn't a zero sum game. That's propaganda from the political party that is currently in power.

Ha. The lefts own rhetoric would disagree with that.

The right wings biased interpretation of what they see as the lefts "rhetoric", sure.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: underwerks

So you're here to troll?

Neat. So we can all expect your contribution to the discussion to continue to be worthless.

I'm just asking questions. You're the one throwing personal attacks. Why do you have a problem with asking questions?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

White genocide is already here, and I did NOT say only non-whites do drugs.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
a reply to: strongfp

White genocide is already here, and I did NOT say only non-whites do drugs.

Please explain. How is white genocide taking place?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Uh huh.

We're all just incels from frenworld right?

Self awareness isn't your strength.

Now tell me, what is your view on the governor of California setting aside emergency funds for the homeless and health crisis in LA?

Is that just a right wing myth?

The rest of us will live in reality where problems are discussed, you can continue to live in clown world.
edit on 30 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Now tell me, what is your view on the governor of California setting aside emergency funds for the homeless and health crisis in LA?

It's a good thing. Is it a bad thing in your opinion that a city wants to take care of the lesser among them?

We're all just incels from frenworld right?

It's a joke. Only an incel from frenworld would be offended by a bop like that.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

People who endorse murdering American babies, certainly don't care about adult Americans suffering.

They really don't care about non-citizens suffering either, but you know, it's a derangement syndrome.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You showed up here today writing this which is as it is:

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

So here we are and I attach an article on the Governor to which you blurt out:

What about it?

Really? That's your feeling towards generosity and kindness?

Then this:

Why is that something you oppose?

Where did you dig that one up from. I absolutely support it:

a good thing that Newsom is fighting homelessness

So out of bounds on this.

edit on Sun Jun 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

People who endorse murdering American babies, certainly don't care about adult Americans suffering.

They really don't care about non-citizens suffering either, but you know, it's a derangement syndrome.

How deranged a person must be to care about what happens to others who aren't born on the same patch of dirt they were.

Terrible, terrible empathy.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Empathy is a problem solving skill.

You have to recognize there's a problem first.

You don't seem to recognize any problems at all with your old stomping grounds even with evidence in front of you. As shown by your very first post.

Empathy?

You're in denial.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Why are you convinced that San Francisco, Los Angelse, and Seattle are bad places? I mean, you used a right wing blog as the source in the OP that described these places as hell holes.

Forgive me for not seeing you meant the complete opposite of what the OP states.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Empathy is a problem solving skill.

You have to recognize there's a problem first.

You don't seem to recognize any problems at all with your old stomping grounds even with evidence in front of you. As shown by your very first post.

Empathy?

You're in denial.

Yeah, empathy is a "problem solving skill" first and foremost. I think we're touching on the problem here folks...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Neither of our two useless parties has done anything to address the underlying issue of homelessness, mental health. Nearly all of these people are homeless not because they can't get a job, but because they have mental health issues.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The thing I honestly find puzzling is, how can liberals look at cities like these, where their ideology represents the voting majority, and fail to see this is their future, this is what they're fighting FOR (not against)????

I just don't get it!

I mean you can only deny so much reality. A person can deny the Earth is round because they have no way to prove it personally so to them it's just a theory. However, if a person denies a stove burner is hot and then places their hand directly on the burner they instantly realize their theory was wrong. This is the contrast I see, and I just don't get it.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

As someone whom has traveled to LA on business regularly...over the course of many years...the transformation of that once-beautiful city has been mind-blowing.

I'm born and raised in Los Angeles area (age 72).

When in the past (in your lifetime) was it a beautiful city?

Actually, a lot of work is going on in downtown LA to build it up and modernize it.

As far as homeless - - LA has always had a "skid row". The mostly good weather and beaches make it easier to be homeless.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

The thing I honestly find puzzling is, how can liberals look at cities like these, where their ideology represents the voting majority, and fail to see this is their future, this is what they're fighting FOR (not against)????

I just don't get it!

I mean you can only deny so much reality. A person can deny the Earth is round because they have no way to prove it personally so to them it's just a theory. However, if a person denies a stove burner is hot and then places their hand directly on the burner they instantly realize their theory was wrong. This is the contrast I see, and I just don't get it.

All cities with large populations have these problems. To try to blame it on one political party is missing the forest for the trees.

To try and use that view as a reasoning for the problems in these cities is wrong at best, and propaganda at worst.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well...SF gives needles by the hundreds of thousands to their addict population.
Result? Needles everywhere.

Who implemented that dumbass policy?

In fact, it seems California has been awash in heroin needles for a while:

"I just want more awareness that this is happening," said Nancy Holmes, whose 11-year-old daughter stepped on a needle in Santa Cruz, California, while swimming. "You would hear stories about finding needles at the beach or being poked at the beach. But you think that it wouldn't happen to you. Sure enough."

Who's policy could this possibly be when California is a ONE PARTY STATE. So are most of the North Western states.

The only people we can blame it on are the people making these asinine decisions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join