It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat homeless disaster killing San Francisco, Los Angeles, & Seattle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Strange that you never once opined on any and all articles that I attached to this thread. The links do work and they are by several independent sources. You will become enlightened!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Sorry...I left out

DRUGS.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Those diseases are spread in the air, the spores can fly all over and infect people from that area. But the people running the show there want more immigrants in the town, spending much more to house them can cause these people to be left on the streets. Lots of the migrants are homeless too, especially the young when they leave their parents homes.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Yea, only non white people do drugs. Get em out of here! White genocide is coming!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Strange that you never once opined on any and all articles that I attached to this thread. The links do work and they are by several independent sources. You will become enlightened!

Biased blogs aren't going to change what I know about places I've lived and worked and know like the back of my hand.

The articles are crap and obviously come from a place of ignorance. Ignorance that you and others in this thread are trying to flavor as truth.

That's the problem I have with it.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Some of the things he mentioned aren't all in all bad, it's that the things are being forced and in a seemingly cohesive manner.

The problem for me with what is going on is that it's easy to see that special identity groups believe equality is them gaining power.

To have power it has to be over something. For instance black power is the opposite of white power, meaning they have to take power from whites and hold power over them.

See the thing is people have egos and individually want power they will use whatever resources that best benefit them to do it.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

But even in my small town certain parts make changes that I'm unaware of due to me not being in the area enough to recognize the change. You're telling me you can keep up with change of all areas in 3 major cities?
edit on 6/30/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Waterglass

As someone whom has traveled to LA on business regularly...over the course of many years...the transformation of that once-beautiful city has been mind-blowing.

Par for the course. Look at Detroit before and after the Model Cities act.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

For instance black power is the opposite of white power, meaning they have to take power from whites and hold power over them.

Incorrect. It's faulty reasoning to believe that power is transactional. One group having power doesn't mean that someone else has less power.

The world isn't a zero sum game. That's propaganda from the political party that is currently in power.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
As someone who has lived for years in all 3 cities, what a load of crap.
[...]

Well, SF is dealing with the load of crap, isn't it.

Maybe you just don't stroll through the areas of question?
edit on Sun Jun 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: TheLead

For instance black power is the opposite of white power, meaning they have to take power from whites and hold power over them.

Incorrect. It's faulty reasoning to believe that power is transactional. One group having power doesn't mean that someone else has less power.

The world isn't a zero sum game. That's propaganda from the political party that is currently in power.

Ha. The lefts own rhetoric would disagree with that.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

So why so disingenuous? How about explaining Governor Gavin Newsoms emergency funds for Los Angeles homeless crisis.

California leaders strike deal to give cities and counties hundreds of millions to fight homelessness

California Homeless

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

But the structure of society and peoples want to help their family is what created what people refer to as white privilege?

link   

originally posted by: TheLead

But even in my small town certain parts make changes that I'm unaware of due to me not being in the area enough to recognize the change. You're telling me you can keep up with change of all areas in 3 major cities?

No, he can't. He just feels a compulsion to defend the Democrat agenda out of habit.

link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

As someone who has lived for years in all 3 cities, what a load of crap. But what else would I expect from ATS at this point. Truth isn't really a thing here anymore.

The people from The Donald have to go somewhere I guess. White fragility and all.

Well, SF is dealing with the load of crap, isn't it.

Maybe you just don't stroll through the areas of question?

I lived in the tenderloin for years. Right on turk. Then I lived in the mission. So I know the area pretty well.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

But the structure of society and peoples want to help their family is what created what people refer to as white privilege?

I don't follow, please explain.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

No, he can't. He just feels a compulsion to defend the Democrat agenda out of habit.

Don't confuse me opposing right wing lies and propaganda for supporting anything else. It's not my fault the right wing "media" sphere traffics in ignorance.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You're not actually refuting anything.

You've made no attempt to view sources, you've made no attempt to understand the situation.

You just wanna be triggered.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So why so disingenuous? How about explaining Governor Gavin Newsoms emergency funds for Los Angeles homeless crisis.

California leaders strike deal to give cities and counties hundreds of millions to fight homelessness

California Homeless

What about it? Is it not a good thing that Newsom is fighting homelessness? Why is that something you oppose?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You're not actually refuting anything.

You've made no attempt to view sources, you've made no attempt to understand the situation.

You just wanna be triggered.

Cool story.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join