It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hugs to you my dear friend. So sorry for your losing your aunt.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thanks Blue!

How was your day? What did you do with all the Sheddites? Are they hiding?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm so very sorry for your loss Night Star. Thinking of you and your family, sending good mojo.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Thanks Blue!

How was your day? What did you do with all the Sheddites? Are they hiding?

I deep fried the ones I could catch until I decided to go vegan and give them a break.

Make an appointment for the MRI and additional testing for next week while playing phone tag with the neurologist's office.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kinglizard

Thank you Kinglizard!

Nice to see you today.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I told you before, there will be no deep frying of the lurkers.

Glad you made your appointment Blue. I have an appointment coming up this month and then here and there through Autumn and winter. This is the time of year my anxiety rises. Seems like I have post traumatic stress from all the appointments and tests from years ago when I had cancer. Guess I have to put my warrior suit on.

edit on 3-10-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Seeing the flickers of welcoming candlelight in the windows of the home I've been away from for so long, I beach my canoe and wade ashore with a lightness in my heart to great once again very old and long missed friends...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I told you before, there will be no deep frying of the lurkers.

Glad you made your appointment Blue. I have an appointment coming up this month and then here and there through Autumn and winter. This is the time of year my anxiety rises. Seems like I have post traumatic stress from all the appointments and tests from years ago when I had cancer. Guess I have to put my warrior suit on.

Okay, I'll use the wok then.

It is a strange time healthwise, isn't it? I've been in the hospital at least four times during the month of August of various years. More so in the past two years.

I hope I can sleep tonight as it is always a hard thing to do the day before any doctor appointments (cardiologist tomorrow).

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Wow, what a wonderful surprise! I am so happy to see you Onehuman! It has been far too long since you have graced our halls with your presence. How are you? Hope you found your room, I left it the same way as when you left it. It has been maintained and all clean and comfy.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I know Blue.

Here you go...Listen to this for a while to help you sleep. It is relaxing and magical. From the Elves and I.

Gah, code wouldn't work. Look up Lord of the rings ambient music.

edit on 3-10-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Wee hours of the morn' and still up...again.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hello, fine lady.

First i have to say that i am deeply sorry for your recent loss, and i wish that the future brings you better, easier days.

Second: I often try to make things not to happen, and then BOOM they happen. But (even i) draw the line somewhere. Some words have to speak louder than the words from the mouth. Via actions. Trying to fulfill that right now.

edit on 4-10-2019 by Finspiracy because: I missed the word "sorry" and that was the whole point of me posting now

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I am getting rid of boxes.

I am, in a couple of years, a forty year old man. First i wanted to choose my own path, you can't categorize me like this! you can't categorize me like that! And then i went on categorizing myself to find out who i really am. I am a human. You, dear reader, you are a human.

But the "boxes" helped me to find some sense in otherwise such a chaotic world. And now i actually don't know what to do.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Why is it that the personal traits i most dislike about other people, are the very personal traits which i can find from myself if i look deep enough?

Man... The Truth is overrated! (personal deflection again)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hello Fin! Thank you! At my age, I have had to say goodbye to way too many people. I am grateful for life and the people in it.

As for self reflection, you will find yourself in the silence, in the things and people around you. You don't have to fit into a box to be what another person wants you to be. Change the things you wish to change and take one day at a time and strive to be the best that you can be. Much love my friend!

Going out in a while. Have a good rest of your day!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

As for self reflection, you will find yourself in the silence, in the things and people around you.

Yeah little baby elf. You speak the words of wisdom. The matter here is me being unable to fully understand. You tried your best, many people have done their best. But i am not one of the best people. I try, but i fail to get there.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Looks like tonight's a furnace night. I can kiss my $20 a month summer gas bills good bye

It's going to get chilly tonight, upper 30's/low 40's, brr. We're already several degrees below the forecast high, and it's not getting any warmer, so my money is on upper 30's. Looks like I'm going to be bringing in the more sensitive plants (older kid's African Violets, hubby's deck dinner table flowers, my peppers)

Oh, speaking of, the peppers have decided to FLOWER. In OCTOBER. What the hell, man! I did get 5 Ghost Peppers off them last month, and only those 5. I have one more still slowly ripening, and a slew of flowers & buds as of yesterday. The two habaneros slowly growing have also suddenly spat forth innumerable flowers & buds. And the cayennes finally did, too (can't bring those in, though. Big planter has several hundred pounds of dirt in it)

Nice timing, guys. Coulda used the pepper explosion a month ago when it was the right temperature for it /irked

Hubby has a date with the mechanic first thing tomorrow morning. We were getting on the highway today, and no sooner did we get up to speed did the car suddenly start rattling/vibrating like it was going to shake apart.
Needless to say, hubby about crapped himself & we got the # off the highway immediately next exit, and hightailed it over to the mechanic (who just happens to be off that exit anyway)

Turns out through the boys having their once-over discussion (and this is talk for our car fans) they agreed it sounds like the tie rod has a serious problem & needs replaced. I'm not an auto hound, but from what I do understand of that, it could either be that a small, replaceable part wore out, or the whole thing is shot & needs replaced. To sum it up, it could be an irritating, but doable small expense, or a costly one.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

High 50's today into the 40's tonight. Love this Autumn weather!

Must be nice to see all the plants flowering.

Gah, I sure hope your car doesn't cost an arm and a leg to fix Nyiah. Always something eh?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join