It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wake up! I have coffee and donuts. Throws donuts out in the bushes for the lurkers.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
underbrush rustles, DOE emerges, his beady eyes darting to and fro, snatches a donut, scurries back to the wilderness

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
...and in real news, we're leaving in half an hour for the hospital, where my wife will be induced to labor. If all goes according to plan, I will have a healthy baby girl when I report next...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I'd been wondering and remembered the numbers 9 and 19 from your post a few pages back. Today is the 19th!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

At that point I was really digging the idea of 9-10-19 because it makes an arithmetic congruency.

So much did I like it that I was blinded to the fact that today's date is a palindrome!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It's not a date you would want to say with a stutter because you would sound like that Paul Hardcastle song.

"Nu,nu,nu,nu-nineteen...."

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hello Gentlemen!

Ooooh, has our baby girl arrived yet????? So exciting!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No not yet. The suspense is excruciating. Labor is progressing and the wife is trying to get a little sleep before the main event. Gives me a chance to pop in and work out an acronym or two. I popped out for a short chat out back with the smoke faeries; rested and refreshed, I now resume my post at her bedside...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Glad the smoke faeries were able to keep you company DOE.
I'll be checking in for the exciting occasion.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
***A little something magical for you all...***

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Hope you re-lived some wonderful memories yesterday Raine ...

🌹

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Very nice !

Reminded me of these ...

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I did relive some wonderful memories yesterday Dave. Thank you!

OMG that video is just enchanting! So beautiful, graceful, elegant and intelligent!

Check this out!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Hey neighborino, where the hell have you been? < waves >

Decent day today. We finally got our hands on a fire pit, a small cauldron-style one. Just big enough to get rid of a LOT of kindling-sized branches off the wood pile out back. And some bigger not-fireplace-worthy half-rotted logs & rounds. We've been burning wood off & on to downsize the entirely too large pile behind the garage since about 1pm, lol. The last round of things to burn for the night produced a nice cozy fire in the pit, and the kids munched on s'mores while hubs & I split a bottle of Pinot Grigio. I may have a bit of a wine buzz going on. May. I'm not saying I'm slightly sloshed, but I might be slightly sloshed < adjusts halo >

We have to go back to the home improvement store tomorrow, we put down a brick pad to set the fire pit on (fire safety and all, no one wants a backyard grass fire) but it ended up being too small for comfort. We need more bricks, lol.

Also, while we're getting those at the home improvement store, we'll need to get new mini blinds for the windows flanking the fireplace. I managed to break the gears in them somehow, oops. Talk about a major pain in the ass to raise and lower now.
Technically, it's not in the lease to replace what we break, but as a life rule, if I break it, I replace it, so we're replacing them.
And the two window handles I snapped clean off the other day opening the windows. It was hard to keep a straight face after hubs saw me do that & covered his crotch protectively and said I wasn't allowed to touch him anymore, lol. "Ok Ah-nold, you're not allowed to touch me ever again." XD
edit on 9/19/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

A great horse with many hours of patience and training !

The horse needs to be of a certain disposition though ...

Beautiful !

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Smores and wine? I'm in! I like the scent of burning wood too.

We had to get new blinds recently too.

I was thrilled to see JinMI/Jiminy appear!
I was worried about him. Lovely to see you Nyiah as always!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

LOTTERY - BALLY'S BIG WIN!!!!!!

Preface - Introduction to post.

Posts by members and my answer in order.

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: bally001

You had better buy a lottery ticket mate !

Great news !

Lol.

From Pheonix352 -

I think Bally should buy me a lottery ticket and a beer.

I did pray to my favorite Guardian Angel for you so perhaps you owe Mich'ael a beer as well.

Glad it is over for you.

Have a brew mate ... relax.

P

I have bought a lottery ticket. Today while 'true love' was having a tooth extracted. I bought a 'spring roll' a 'potato scallop' and a 'Kranski Sausage'. Washed it all down with a soda. Buuuurp!

Made 'true love' a spinach omelette tonight for dinner.

Kind regards,

bally

Thursday night 19/09/2019 - The draw!!!!!! ( I am asleep)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday morning 20/09/2019. True Love goes to work. I get up. Makes coffee. Rolls smoke. Looking at the news - "3 winners in the 150 million dollar powerball - unknown!"

Hmmm, lucky buggers.

While washing dishes and sweeping the floor I realize I did buy a ticket. It is in my wallet on the table. The same wallet I brushed aside and placed a packet of "Snackos" to dip into while I read ATS!

Then the thought hit me. Supporters like 358 and Timely reckon I should buy a lotto ticket after the fires and 358's amazing song "Here comes the rain again" which ultimately saved a lot of heartache. Truly, I looked at the wallet (Thinks, nah, shakes head.) Had a couple of 'Snackos' , poured a port and took the dog stars for a walk down to the drying dam. Being a third winner aye bally, 50 million big ones. No more worrying. Truey could get her car resprayed!!!

While walking, all these things I could do went through my 61 old brain. New driveway. Top Deck for the house. New tanks, bores, water everywhere!!!!

So, as my plastic cup of cheap cardboard port was gulped down, I trudged back up to the house.

Now, here it is. Select the laptops On-line, "check lotto ticket", yeah baby. Enter the numbers.

Streamers started tumbling down across the screen! "You are a winner!" it said in bold letters. You flamin beauty, you f'n beauty. 358, Timely and NS will get a present.

So I scrolled down to see what I won.

$10:55 cents. Not even enough for 2 beers at the pub. And it had the audacity to ask if I wanted to purchase another ticket. Right, another glass of port for me.

So this win has eclipsed my other wins at the poker machines (Now number 2) and the horses (now 3).

Biggest winner is me. No fires or smoke.

My kind regards,

"Bally the big winner"!!!!!

edit on 19-9-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

A great horse with many hours of patience and training !

The horse needs to be of a certain disposition though ...

Beautiful !

I was looking for a video that I found years ago of the most talented horse I have ever seen in my entire life. You could just feel the horses passion for dancing, just racing in fancy steps and turns like I have never seen. I swear I could feel his happiness, that he absolutely loved what he was doing. Sadly, I can no longer find that video. I have seen tons of dancing horses since then and none come close.

Yes, it takes much patience and the horse needs to be of a certain disposition, for sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Nyiah

Smores and wine? I'm in! I like the scent of burning wood too.

It was toasted marshmallows smeared on German doppel keks cookies, a type of sandwich cookie where the filling is much smoother & creamier than US sandwich cookies. It was pretty delicious, but too sweet for me with the marshmallow, so I just had the cookie itself and wine

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Your dose of magically assisted luck came with the rain and hail.

Still, a tiny bit of excitement is good for the soul, is it not?

P

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join