It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh it will change, You know that!! LOL!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OCEANTIME

Just trying to find one that fits My Mood. However it will change, frequently!! LOL!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

you are a funny man..LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

From You about Me. "i think he is crazy..lol....but very nice person.." Umm, You don't know me very well yet. I can be both what You said, at the same time!! LMAO!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hey Night? Yes You did say that out loud! Reminds Me of something I saw that said, "I always say what I mean. Just don't mean to say it out loud!" LOL!!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The smallest State in the US...Rhode Island. And you?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Haha!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

THAT is Reality!!! LMAO!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Oh it will change, You know that!! LOL!!!

I change mine every now and then, but then I miss the one I have and go back to it. Lol

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

THAT is Reality!!! LMAO!!!

I know right?
edit on 8-9-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

i am in illinois..close to the mississippi river..about in the middle on a map.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Cool!

If I disappear, I'm napping. Feeling sleepy.

edit on 8-9-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
"feeling sleepy"

I thought that was my job now.

This movie and the man behind it, Richard Pimentel are my inspiration to continue.

The movie

Richard Pimental's company and bio

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It's been a nice, cool day today, 65*! It was supposed to be around the low/mid 70's, but it never got that warm. It's been cloudy all day, so the temperature's stayed lower. That's fine, it feels more like fall that way! Every now and then, the sun peeks out from behind the clouds and we get a nice, brief warm-up in it

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
As Syx and the rest of the Dragons returned from Their day of hunting game, Syx angles off for a stop by the River to wash His scales. He is carrying a Wild Horse, to replace the one Night Star liked, that he inadvertantly ate yesterday. Had He known She liked it, He surely would not have eaten it! He Set it down along side the River, and landed a few feet away. The Horse was beginning to run away when Syx sent a message to it's mind, with His telepathy. He told the Horse it would Love being part of the Animal Family that wandered around the grounds of The Shed. It seemed content with the message, and began walking away from the river calmly, towards The Shed. Syx hoped Night Star would approve when She saw it. The other Dragons landed by the Dragons Keep. Most went into the large cave to grab a nap, while the others stayed outside milling around. Syx ambled to the rivers edge to get a drink before entering its deeper waters...

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Watched that back in the day. Good Movie!!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hello. NIce to meet You. (unless we met in the past? Memory fails me at times...) Is about 65 here today as well. Brr. Yah I'm a Wuss! LOL!!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thank you Blue! I'm going to watch the movie you embedded! It looks like a touching and inspiring movie!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Weather is changing around here too. Nights are only in the 50's, days in the 60's and 70's. I love it! So refreshing after the sweltering heat we've had for so long.

Man, I think my body is trying to go into hibernation. I've been sleeping a lot.

How are you and the family and the pets?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

As Night was walking through the magical forest, she heard the sound of a lone horse galloping. The Elf turned and saw a magnificent stallion slow its pace as it headed toward her. She smiled and thought of Syx, knowing her dragon friend had gifted her with the beautiful creature.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join