It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

No, we weren't scared. It was just low. Night time, dark and the sighting was only about 20 secs as we had to exit the house to see what was going on. It was very big looking at the lights. No pics just the sighting. Pics wouldn't
t do it justice anyway.

The vibration in the house and the noise was what made us go outside. Initially the noise sounded like a huge gust of wind approaching through the trees. By the time we got outside the thing had passed over and heading low over the hills to our North West. We have no military bases or large airfields near us but that may not discount that it could have been some sort of large military aircraft flying very low. It was very well lit up. Will continue investigating this myself. Neighbors in the valley below heard it too but no one saw the lights.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Good. I don't want people to be scared. It is negative energy and exhausting. I believe you even without the pics. There are more planets in this universe than we have grains of sand here on our planet. There must be life. Somewhere, it is just single cell bacteria type, and some are super intelligent advanced beings.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I think so too Fin.
The universe is vast and with all the galaxies out there, I do not believe that we are the only planet with life.

Bally, I look forward to further reports.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sorry for not being too chatty these days. The medicines are still making me a zombie. This evening I am fighting just to stay awake and I feel my heart is bothering me too.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Sorry for not being too chatty these days. The medicines are still making me a zombie. This evening I am fighting just to stay awake and I feel my heart is bothering me too.

Some times you just need to chill...

Hope your feel better soon.

edit on 23-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hi Blue! It's ok, at least you showed up. I was wondering how you were doing.
I too hope you feel better soon.

Friday night here at the Shed, so we have movie night in the theatres down the hall with popcorn and beverages. The taverns are all open if anyone prefers to drop in. I think there may be some hobbits singing and dancing on tabletops. I put the pixies out for the night because they were being so mischievous, flying into people and hanging onto their hair and throwing glitter everywhere. I like glitter, but there were mountains of the stuff.

Hiya XXX! I see you chose to go to the club and listen to music tonight. Cool!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Nyiah

Bahaha! Little Sheddites in the making. "Dark/Dork Dragon" LOL! Love it!

How are the fish doing? Where's our pics? I'm really looking forward to seeing them!

Lol, glad that made you laugh, it really cracked us up XD

Fish are doing great, actually! I haven't had the chance to take photos yet with my mother moving out, too much secondary cleaning going on after she packs something (leaves a big disorganized mess in her wake) She should be out of here this weekend, and I should have the time to relax and take some fish tank beauty shots

The moss stone is growing nicely, we're trying to figure out of we can kind of "topiary" it and encourage a tall moss structure. The freebie seedling plant that came with is it starting to get bigger (up to 5 leaves) but I'm still not sure if it's Amazon Sword or not. I'm reasonably sure it is, but still not 100%. It'll be a while before I'm totally certain of that, I might have to take a picture and show it to the aquarium shop folks to see what they think it might be. Also, I found a second seedling of this plant in the moss again, lol. A total of two seedlings hiding in there, dang!

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

You must be in the nightclub with XXX listening to music.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I can't wait to see pics!

You'll finally be able to reclaim your space with Mom moving out. And...you can spend more time with the rest of your family.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Where are you my beautiful people of the Shedlands?
I'm half asleep, but I'm here...sort of. Heading off toward the coffee pot.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hey Night, I'm here but only have a few sips of coffee in me so far therefore I'm not really here.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Hey Night, I'm here but only have a few sips of coffee in me so far therefore I'm not really here.

That makes two of us. I was woken up early by the phone. I think I need a nap now. I'll be in the garden snoozing. Hope a bee doesn't fly into my mouth when it's hanging open as I sleep.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

That makes two of us. I was woken up early by the phone. I think I need a nap now. I'll be in the garden snoozing. Hope a bee doesn't fly into my mouth when it's hanging open as I sleep.

Now what is wrong about getting a little vitamin Bee?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Haha! Clever.

I took a nap earlier. Yesterday I had a lot of energy and cleaned the house up, did laundry etc. Today it's like...lead me to the nearest comfortable spot where I can crash. Lol

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I managed to wash some of the dishes that are collecting on my desk. Feeling a little better today as I finally figured out that leaving the pedestal fan on all night helps me sleep some/better as I was getting too hot to sleep well in the past. Having the fan on scares the bees away too.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Glad you're feeling better Blue. It certainly helps to be as comfortable as possible. And...always good to keep those bees away.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hello.

4 AM, having coffee. Had some absolutely horrifying nightmares. If i describe them, it would seriously violate the terms and conditions of ATS so i just leave this here.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You are quite the early bird Fin! Sorry you had such horrible nightmares. You can pm me if you'd like.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join