It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
The temp. has dropped to a cool 104* outside today so it's safe to go play in the back yard and hunt for treasures that the squirrels have buried.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Gah! Get one of those blow up pools and sit in it with a good book. Then get your butt indoors and stay there.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Okay, in the pool now...

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Bahahaha! Love it!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

So meta

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Morning DOE! I'm going to youtube to watch a movie or something and then get to bed.
Good to see you today!
Hope you are well.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

What a great video Light! The effort and action of one can affect the effort and action of others in a positive way. Wonderful!
How are you Hun?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I just thought it seemed like a fitting video and it is only a week or two old. I had to smile at the group therapy thing because that is not a thing I would do. Then again, I don't need it. I am not an example either, just a guy that stopped drinking after way too long. If other people choose to stop, more power to them. In effect I haven't given up a thing, I've got back to where I used to be. It does feel pretty strange to be sober after all these years though. It's kinda like waking up 10 years (in my case) later and older. LOL

Alcohol is one helluva drug!

I still think about it, but not in a "I'm going to drink a beer today" way. So far it's only been a positive thing for me. I might get run over by a bus but at least I'll be sober and looking the driver straight in the eye.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Awesome! I have a friend from my school years and she and her Husband quit drinking many, many years ago. So I know the possibilities are there for others.

I lost power for a while earlier.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Great tune Rico!

How have you been?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Been feeling quiet for a while for some reason. Excited for my game to come out in 1 week
how have you been doing?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I am well fine Sir.

It seems that many of you in here have gone quiet. Must be the season of quiet.
I didn't give any Shed news for the Shed newspaper today.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Night StarIt does feel pretty strange to be sober after all these years though.

You can do this. But yes, it is strange. Very strange. My meds cost 36 euros for 28 pills and one pill per day. But i reasoned it like, 36 euros is gone in one day of binge drinking so in the end, i am saving money here a bit.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hiya Fin! I am so glad you are still on your meds as they are helping you. They are also helping us by keeping you around longer.

Kudos to you and Light for your determination and strength.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hiya Fin! I am so glad you are still on your meds as they are helping you. They are also helping us by keeping you around longer.

Kudos to you and Light for your determination and strength.

Yeah thank you

They say that when one hits rock bottom, there is only one way to go then, up. It is not true. You can move sideways when at the bottom. Got sick of it, needed to pull myself back up to the surface and breathe, and that is where determination sprouted.

Have you seen the goblin around the shedlands, who twists and tangles earphone wires while they are not in use? I could have a word or two with that misbehaving thing

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Slingshot practice was better than ever today, scoring more hits than misses shooting at 6" diameter clay discs from 20-30 ft. (Simultaneously my greatest range and smallest target.)

Feeling uncharacteristically confident, I went to the nearest stand of trees to study the squirrels: their movements, speed, and reaction to my presence. Creeping within 10 feet of one, I reckoned I could easily pick him off if I so chose.

"Not today, squirrel, but you better watch your ass."
edit on 19/8/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Night time coffee just kicked in

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join