It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I'll be on the back porch in the wicker rocking chair if anyone wishes to join me.
I'll join you but I am going to wander into oblivion soon, so I apologize for any snoring in advance. I love rocking chairs, they are sho compertble, sho nishe an ZZZZzzzzz
Ish der a bone, where arhr da whabbits?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

But...but, you'll miss the bats and the fireflies and , and...

Perhaps we can hang out when you aren't so sleepy. Sweetest Shed dreams Wis! Steals the cake that she stole from Gordi and tip toes away.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I feel for you, I really do. There was a time when we didn't have air conditioning and it was like torture. I was so pissy I could have ripped someone's head off. Lol I'm so much nicer now. Lol

That's it, i am moving into your place, right now! (or after i swim across the ocean)

In Finland, AC is considered as a luxury. In real posh houses. I can't understand why we can't be like the rest of the civilized world and have AC as a given.

I will do anything. I will wash the dishes. Clean up the toilet. Cook food. Do your grocery shopping. Dance with the cat for hours and hours. Dance with the turtle for hours and hours. Anything

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Lol! I could use a cook and someone to help me carry grocery bags up all these stairs. Help with the garbage would be nice too.
The cat loves attention and loves to play. The turtle just wants to be fed and doesn't care about anything else.
I don't know how I would survive summers without AC. It makes me sick to my stomach and light headed if I'm in brutal heat for too long.

I just woke up and have to get ready to go out later, but I still have time. Right now I just want my coffee and ciggs.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Happy Friday Sheddittes

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

"We are here to drink your beer!" Hahaha!

Good afternoon Rico! I should be leaving soon. Have a lovely day!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Oh good, no one burned the house down while I was away.

Man, it was hot and humid out there today. I thought I wuzgonnadie!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Steals the cake that she stole from Gordi and tip toes away.

It was MINE my Precious. Kinda'.
Well I had it first after I "borrowed" it and he just left it laying around any way and didn't truly appreciate it, and at his age he must be careful. So I did him a favour.
Can we share?
edit on 26-7-2019 by WalkInSilence because: word

edit on 26-7-2019 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Lol! I could use a cook and someone to help me carry grocery bags up all these stairs.

post by Fin:

That's it, i am moving into your place, right now! (or after i swim across the ocean) ..
I will do anything. I will wash the dishes. Clean up the toilet. Cook food. Do your grocery shopping. Dance with the cat for hours and hours. Dance with the turtle for hours and hours. Anything

"Now Dear Night", said in a maple syrup dripping voice, "Perhaps we should give our dear friend more options, he is offering so much so he should have a choice. All for his best you know of course"
I have two dogs and seven cats he can cuddle, five of them kittens.
To be fair we could have an auction or even better we could share. I am sure he won't mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
Happy Friday Sheddittes

Happy Friday Auto.
It is an actual Friday for me and not one of those teasers. "Oh, it says Friday but you have to work the week end you bozo" What is a Bozo?
I really don't care about the "Ever so Sacred Week-End" as long as I get a couple days off in a row.
Live Long and so forth.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am hogging the page. Pardon Mon Ami.
It really isn't my fault that no one is here.

post by Nightstar

Man, it was hot and humid out there today. I thought I wuzgonnadie!

WUZGONNADIE is a fabulous word.
I know, it is horrible, there is this weather thing pushing cold air south and slow roasting the rest of us. I am ready to turn over on the other side and then I will be "well done".

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
I am hogging the page. Pardon Mon Ami.

No problem at all, because your writings are nice

4:40 am here, about my regular time of waking up. I am going to crawl to the coffee maker like a zombie but not mumbling "braiiiiins, braiiiiins" just thinking "coffeeee, coffeeeee" ->

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yes we can share the cake, but I'll have to think about sharing Fin. I shouldn't be greedy...or should I? Lol

Tonight's air has cooled off significantly, thank God!

I swear you have YouTube radar. You always pop in when I'm there or on facebook. One of these days we'll get our acts together and hang out in here.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Oh, hello there Fin!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hey gang !

Just popping in to say g'day and wishing all are well and happy !

Happy weekend !

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Happy Weekend mate! Great to see you! Have a beer.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

What you are awake.
That is too early unless you have to go to work or you are me who adores mornings.
The almost complete absence of artificial sounds and then the slow but glorious hailing of sunlight by the "bird people". Sundrops painting the clouds, reflecting on to every leaf and straw, creating diamonds in the dew drops.
I can "hear" people sleep, there is no clutter in the morning. Blisfully still.
WIS hugs Fin. May you have a grand day, mine is comeing to and end.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Happy Week-End to you too.

And well wishes to all of you.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well, we are "hanging" out just a little belated and that's Ok.
As for sharing Fin. We could come to a compromise perhaps. I don't want to take legal action.

He is of age so we should ask him.?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Your reply to Fin was absolutely beautiful!

Fin must be grinning like a Cheshire cat with two women playing tug of war with him. Bahaha!

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join