It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I hope Linda had fun shopping.

YES, the storm did cool things down. I'm glad you are enjoying your perfect weather. It's heavenly to be outside when it's like that.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Lovely pic. I'd advise the fairy not to go into that mirror. Looks familiar at the end.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Hahaha! I thought of you when I posted it. How is it going on your newly discovered planet?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
In The Shedland news today we have cloudy weather with a chance of sunshine.

Faeries are having crafts in the park for anyone who wishes to attend. There will be flower crafts...how to preserve flowers and make decorative frames, bookmarks, cards...They will teach you how to grow the perfect garden of flowers and herbs and many other fun and interesting things.

The dragons will be holding a fire throwing contest away from villages and forests of course. Later they will give tips on how to handle flying a dragon without fear of falling off. Then...they will bake a feast with cookies and cakes before offering rides beneath the moon.

Elves will be having classes on magic 101, but you must take a test first to see if you are worthy. There will also be classes on battle skills and banter with your opponents.

The dwarves will be offering fresh brewed meed to sample and how to make the perfect ax.

There will be many magical beings and creatures to see and learn from.

edit on 23-7-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Uh, thank you for the announcement. I will sign up for the gardening class, perhaps they can teach me how to plant a "corresponding garden" where the plants that support each other are paired and make it friendly for all creatures. The battle and banter class is a must, "Battling Banter", and magic, just a little to sprinkle on grumpy people
I am on my way.

edit on 23-7-2019 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
No gardening for me today thank you. I'll stay in the music library tonight as my sinuses are causing my eyes to be to watery to do much reading today.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Oh My, Nyiah this is my new addiction. I looked them up, so powerful, enchanting, it had me crying tears of relief hearing this one.

There music is very extensive so I will have to dive into it when I have time. Thank you

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I found this whilst searching.
Sully, Godsmack a new Bruce Springsteen, "The Boss'" . This is how I feel.
"Wish you were here right beside me"
edit on 23-7-2019 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I've posted that song a number of times. I'm so glad you posted it tonight!!! It's one of my favorites!

Glad you are coming to some of the events Wis! It will be fascinating and so much fun!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

The music library is a wonderful place to be. There are comfy chairs and couches, glass windows everywhere for good lighting and magical lights at night. Plants hang from the ceiling and there are plants in pots on the stairway and in the corners of the room. We have fine paintings and beautiful rugs with lovely colors and patterns. Crank up the music and enjoy!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sir Gordi, if you are lurking...

Happy Birthday to you Hun!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hi Nyiah!
It's good that you make things from scratch. I should hire you to cook.
Sometimes I just don't know what the hell to make anymore.

Lol, I don't think you want me in charge of making a meal for you, we might end up with take-out

I have managed the impossible on Monday & Tuesday -- 3 loves of homemade bread that aren't doorstops for once. The only things I did different were...nobody's going to believe me, lol. I used a homemade hot dog bun recipe but just made loaves instead XD

The other change was to a different brand of yeast. I've always used Fleischmann’s yeats, which has turned out ok from time to time when I don't screw something up & bake bricks. But this time, I used Red Star yeast, and all 3 turned out perfect.
All 3.
There is something suspiciously amiss with the universe here...

Wow!!!!! Awesome musicians! I will have to check out more of their vids tomorrow. Thank you for sharing this!

They're fantastic! Audiomachine makes cinema/trailer music, so most of their songs are short ones, but it's always excellent stuff

Hubby's counterpart from their German office is here at his office on business (obviously) He was here last year, too, they hit it off very well at the time.
Evidently so well, that the guy came bearing gifts of Fazer chocolate (!!) and 2 very large bags of something incredibly delicious called Nimm 2 Soft (I think "nimm" is German for "take", right? So the candy is called Take 2?)

Think a Skittle without its shell, or Starburst candies, with a smooth, gooey mouthwatering fruit flavor in the center. Oh my god, I can't keep my hands off these things. This is the best, and truest flavored fruit candy I've ever had!

We do need to be careful with how much we eat, since they're vitamin fortified candy. Getting sick off mixing daily vitamins with vitamin-spiked candies wouldn't be too much fun

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Hahaha! I thought of you when I posted it. How is it going on your newly discovered planet?

Well, it's a moon,,,, with a view of Jupiter. So we're not out of the Solar System. We have drunk the last of the Blue Moon beers just leaving a half an inch in every bottle. Then we've been squashing the shrooms in the bottles and using 2 rocks recapping them. They will ferment in about 2 orbits.

The rocks are okay but Wally prefers a Chevy Gear Stick to bang the caps on. Clifford is out exploring seeing as he found a few pieces of metal. Not sure what it is but the flat sheets are bendy.

I made a really really really neat cot from the cloak but have to fight Wally off when it's bedtime. Presently me an Wally are looking at a hole in the ground that seems to go forever. Can only look at a hole for so long.

So there you have it. Not really exciting. I don't know what moon of Jupiter were are on.

Kind regards,

Bally, Wally and Clifford

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

There's nothing like homemade bread! YUM! Congrats on perfecting your bread making skills.

Chocolate and fruit candy from Germany...I'm dying over here. I love imported chocolate and trying various imported items.

I chuckled at your DBcowboy quotes in your signature. LOL

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Be careful of aliens. They could be malevolent or benevolent. Proceed with caution and report through telepathy or through the mirror. I will receive your message. I wish to be informed of any discoveries and want to know you guys are safe up there. I will keep a journal of your explorations. Good luck and may the force be with you!

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Sir Gordi, if you are lurking...

Happy Birthday to you Hun!

Thanks Hunny.
Gx

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Be careful of aliens. They could be malevolent or benevolent. Proceed with caution and report through telepathy or through the mirror. I will receive your message. I wish to be informed of any discoveries and want to know you guys are safe up there. I will keep a journal of your explorations. Good luck and may the force be with you!

Thanks for your concern but all's well. The only life here at the moment is us three. But I am happy to report that Clifford brought back several artifacts including a lever like thingy that had Wally snorting like he was having an asthma attack. Biggest upside down Wally Grin that I've ever seen and his ears were twitching somewhat. (Wally's grin is like a frown). So sad a grin it makes me laugh.

Clifford seemed pleased. He clicked his pincer jaws, reared up, cut a groove and shot through. Wal, well Wal just hopped after him. They're up to something. I'm still trying to open the containers here. You know, the ones with the pointed ends. They sound hollow when you hit them with a rock. Guess I'll check out Clifford's booty. (Metal frags).

My regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

How did I miss this post??

Magnus is a fantastic album, my favorites off it are Wars of Faith, When It All Falls Down, Red October, Slipstream, Quantum & Momentum. Being Alive, that you posted, is also a damn good one

The Helios album is also full of gems, Sol Invictus is probably one of my top favorites out of all the Audiomachine albums. Actually, I think it should be The Shed's theme. Come on ladies and gents, give it a listen and tell me I'm wrong

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

There's nothing like homemade bread! YUM! Congrats on perfecting your bread making skills.

Now that you said it, the next 10 tries will probably be doorstop quality bricks XD

Chocolate and fruit candy from Germany...I'm dying over here. I love imported chocolate and trying various imported items.

I didn't get any of the chocolate, though, he shared t around the office. I saw the empty wrapper in his lunch bag and gave him a dirty look, "Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find this in stores over here!" "....Oh. Maybe I can find a bar on Amazon for you?" Buddy, that better be a damn big bar in my Christmas stocking this year XD

[quote]
I chuckled at your DBcowboy quotes in your signature. LOL

He has a habit of quoting himself in his own signature, too, lmao. He changes them fairly frequently, but they're always a good laugh

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join