It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Okay folks i officially messed up.

Got into an argument with mom yesterday for some stupid reason. On the phone. After that i couldn't be at home so i went outside and got booze... Ended up taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Acute alcohol poisoning. They injected something in me, i slept for a couple of hours and just left the hospital, into the night.

Forgot my wallet there and they didn't have my number so they called my mom, she being the closest relative. They told her my wallet is there and i had refused treatment. So this morning i wake up, check my phone and there is a text message from mom, telling she has had enough of my stupid tricks and does not want me to contact her anymore, ever. So that's it, i have no parents anymore.

So to sum it all up, i am human garbage.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Plenty of people here who will hear and listen. I don't know how much my two cents have been worth, but I'm here with lots of love and compassion.

Mums the word on the red buttons. Can we have a cake tree too?

A cake tree? Don't you know that cakes grow only on shrubberies?

I do now. Lol

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Oh Fin, Do you think you could bring yourself to go to rehab? Please do everything in your power. We don't want to lose you! This makes me so sad and worried too.

You are a wonderful man with a horrible addiction. Hugs!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

So that's it, i have no parents anymore.

I'm sure she is worried sick over this and wants to make you think. She almost lost you Fin. Perhaps in time you can mend things with her. For now, concentrate on yourself and getting better. You have to do this for yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Oh Fin, Do you think you could bring yourself to go to rehab? Please do everything in your power. We don't want to lose you! This makes me so sad and worried too.

Big hug! i just took a shower so maybe the hug is not a traumatic experience this time.

I don't want to lose you. Anyone of you, shed people. But i am scared that some day i will. I try and i try but i am very weak mentally.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Go to counseling or a group that can help. No one says it will be easy. You have to force yourself to take one step, one step forward is a beginning. Doing nothing will get you nowhere, but you already know this. You are an intelligent man, but addictions are a nightmare. There is always hope and I will not give up on you. You can't give up on yourself Honey.

Hold on to us. We're holding on to you. I wish you strength and courage in the days ahead.

If I disappear, it's because I went to bed.

Much love to you my friend.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Fin, you are invited to help us take over the world. You will be in charge of the cat commandos.

bally001 - re sending PM to you in just a minute.

Got the PM. Can I be in charge of the red buttons?

Bally

I'll let you be in charge of three of the red buttons for now and work your way up from there.

Can my sidekick help out? Pretty please, he was once a movie star and war hero!

bally and friends,

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Big hug! i just took a shower so maybe the hug is not a traumatic experience this time.

I don't want to lose you. Anyone of you, shed people. But i am scared that some day i will. I try and i try but i am very weak mentally.

Hey Fin, save up. Buy an Air ticket to Brisbane Australia. I'll pick you up. Bit of farm life for you and a holiday breathing in new experience to take back with you. You can show me how to cook Finnish dishes and in return I'll cook some Aussie fare? If you come in summer though I draw the line in rubbing sunscreen on.

Wouldn't let you down.

Kind regards,

bally

edit on 16-7-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Awww, I love my sweet men in here.
That will make him smile for sure.

I have to get my butt to bed now. See you all tomorrow!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

a reply to: bally001

Awww, I love my sweet men in here.
That will make him smile for sure.

I have to get my butt to bed now. See you all tomorrow!

Aw herrr, heerrr, you said 'Butt' herrr.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24489878]bally001[/post

LOL

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Oh Dear.
I will say I commend you for posting this. Most people, I among them, avoid revealing such things. But you have a ruthless amount of self recognition. You are not blaming or hating but taking responsibility.
I second Night. You have to do something before you loose that precious spark within you. The you we all have come to love.
Fin, this may be odd, but I think understand your Mother. Perhaps she realizes by supporting you she is also your enabler, it is a hard place to be, but for the sake of yours and her sanity it is probably the best. For now. I had to attend years of Al-Anon meetings and endure my sponsor, poor her, before I realized I was literally killing myself in the process of "helping".
She loves you, know that.
Please continue to write.
That aside a giant WIS hug your way. You can do it.
edit on 16-7-2019 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2019 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That is awesome, in the literal sense of the word. Humble wonder. You find such inspiring quotes.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Fin, you are invited to help us take over the world. You will be in charge of the cat commandos.

bally001 - re sending PM to you in just a minute.

Got the PM. Can I be in charge of the red buttons?

Bally

I'll let you be in charge of three of the red buttons for now and work your way up from there.

Can my sidekick help out? Pretty please, he was once a movie star and war hero!

bally and friends,

Yes, your friend can come with us.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Night, lucky you. You get an email from me.

Now back to what I was doing.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Glad you enjoyed the quote Wis.

I'm tired tonight and just relaxing and watching stuff on youtube. Hug all the animals for me. You get one too.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hiya Blue, I will read it in the morning or afternoon or very late afternoon when I get up. Lol

Hugs for you and your kitties.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Hey Fin, save up. Buy an Air ticket to Brisbane Australia. I'll pick you up. Bit of farm life for you and a holiday breathing in new experience to take back with you. You can show me how to cook Finnish dishes and in return I'll cook some Aussie fare? If you come in summer though I draw the line in rubbing sunscreen on.

Wouldn't let you down.

Kind regards,

bally

I appreciate your kind and unselfish offer. But that just can't happen. I am on a disability pension and the plane tickets would be like one fifth of my yearly income.

But i am thinking about permanent relocating. Somewhere in Europe. Thinking about Czech republic, Poland and The Netherlands. Where i don't know anyone and no one knows me. Then i would start a new life as a ghost.

With respect
Fin

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Oh Dear.
I will say I commend you for posting this. Most people, I among them, avoid revealing such things. But you have a ruthless amount of self recognition.

Yeah. Lying gets me nowhere. And my problems are too severe to keep up any kind of shiny facade.

Thanks for support. Thanks for not giving up on me just yet.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join