It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Ha! Hello little owl! Nice of you to stop in.

I was just taking a walk and saw these guys. So beautiful.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Fin, you are invited to help us take over the world. You will be in charge of the cat commandos.

bally001 - re sending PM to you in just a minute.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Haha! Just what are you boys up to? If you take over the world, I hope you make it a better place. We could use all the help we can get.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Fin, you are invited to help us take over the world. You will be in charge of the cat commandos.

Got the PM. Can I be in charge of the red buttons?

Bally

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ian McLean

LOL!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I was not able to listen to more than just a few words of a couple of songs as they caused me to cry harder than I have in a long time.
Am I the only one who does this? - I'm so blasted lonely

Nope Blue. But I listen to the songs and embrace the deluge as a catharsis. I let my self sink so deep into the pain and darkness, that there is only one place to go "UP".
Most people never experience loneliness, distracting them selves from the pain. But it invites growth, it is a beacon to a place inside of us that glows. But how lonely that path is.
I hate this perpetual void and I cherish it , it is trying to teach my fragile soul a lesson.
These two I found for you years ago, they are blue, they mate for life and live "almost" forever. Thus your love for your Jane.

I'm just a hopeless old man without anyone near me to be a friend to make being on this planet worthwhile.
Perhaps you see your self as hopeless and old but you have your integrity, you don't just want any "old sod" as company. You want substance, sincerity.
I do understand not having any one close/physical to share with. It is a lonely path and it is no comfort that you are not alone. We are many.
edit on 15-7-2019 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Stupid double post.
In the spirit of the original.

I have so much catching up to do.
WIS hugs.
edit on 15-7-2019 by WalkInSilence because: poop

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ian McLean

Beg to differ Macca,

I just love these toys.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

If you take over the world,

Why are we taking over the world? I thought there were plenty of people trying to do that. I just want to wake up in the morning and know that when I go to bed I can wake up again in the same place. Plant my plants, water them, see them grow enjoy the numerous enchanted critters. Will there be room for magic?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I had something totally different in mind. Reminiscing of old times.
But hey, perhaps I am just to sleepy.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Haha! Just what are you boys up to? If you take over the world, I hope you make it a better place. We could use all the help we can get.

We are out to change the world to make sure everyone gets all the ice cream they want. Care to join us?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Got the PM. Can I be in charge of the red buttons?

Bally

I'll let you be in charge of three of the red buttons for now and work your way up from there.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

The boys are planning to take over the world. I have nothing to do with it, I swear. Well, maybe I'll throw some magic their way and help them out if they improve things.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I'm all for the ice cream, but what are all the red buttons for?

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

I was not able to listen to more than just a few words of a couple of songs as they caused me to cry harder than I have in a long time.
Am I the only one who does this? - I'm so blasted lonely

Nope Blue. But I listen to the songs and embrace the deluge as a catharsis. I let my self sink so deep into the pain and darkness, that there is only one place to go "UP".
Most people never experience loneliness, distracting them selves from the pain. But it invites growth, it is a beacon to a place inside of us that glows. But how lonely that path is.
I hate this perpetual void and I cherish it , it is trying to teach my fragile soul a lesson.
These two I found for you years ago, they are blue, they mate for life and live "almost" forever. Thus your love for your Jane.

I'm just a hopeless old man without anyone near me to be a friend to make being on this planet worthwhile.
Perhaps you see your self as hopeless and old but you have your integrity, you don't just want any "old sod" as company. You want substance, sincerity.
I do understand not having any one close/physical to share with. It is a lonely path and it is no comfort that you are not alone. We are many.

Thank you for sharing that photo with me. That means a lot, thanks.

I was hoping to find some answers in the songs that I listened to in order to find a starting place to better myself. The only thing I got out of it (as I only listened to two songs and part of a third) was too look for those, like here at the Shed that are open to hearing what I got to say and can offer their 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I'm all for the ice cream, but what are all the red buttons for?

Shhhhhh, the first three buttons are just for training. Once training is over I'll show him how to use them to make trees grow hot fudge sundaes.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Plenty of people here who will hear and listen. I don't know how much my two cents have been worth, but I'm here with lots of love and compassion.

Mums the word on the red buttons. Can we have a cake tree too?

edit on 15-7-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
To the people of the shed, including lurkers...

edit on 15-7-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Plenty of people here who will hear and listen. I don't know how much my two cents have been worth, but I'm here with lots of love and compassion.

Mums the word on the red buttons. Can we have a cake tree too?

A cake tree? Don't you know that cakes grow only on shrubberies?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join