It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

'ello mate! Has it cooled down at all across the pond?
We went from snow covered grounds to flood warnings through tomorrow. My area doesn't usually get flooded though.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Bally you're an Aussie like me this weather is getting ridiculous all states will have minimums of 37 next week and some places 50...I just discovered there are 4 HAARP faciltities in Aus...I wonder,I just wonder,Im glad you got through the fires ok

Cheers mate, ridiculous is probably an understatement. More to come. Where I am it's generally about 3 to 4 degrees over the predicted max. I have been going through a nasty sinus episode. (worst I've ever had) Been to the doc and got some meds. Heat doesn't help. Head is hot as. Constant ringing in ears. Feel like I need all my teeth pulled out! lol.

Cleaning and repainting walls inside the house with music playing eases the discomfort.

Got through the fires for sure but as you might know we didn't get through unscathed. Lost a lot. But happy as.

Kind regards, for your thoughts,

Bally

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Thanks for introducing me to a new band Light! Love it!!!
I have your thread bookmarked so I can watch the video in your thread tonight or tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I missed your post. When I saw Bally replied to you, I was thinking where did khnum post? How did I miss it?

You need a nice big avatar so we can see you better.

4 HAARP fascilities? Hmmm...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

'ello mate! Has it cooled down at all across the pond?
We went from snow covered grounds to flood warnings through tomorrow. My area doesn't usually get flooded though.

G'day Nightstar,

If it snowed here I'd be running around outside but I'm not one for the cold. Need a cool dip, might go to the river when truey gets home from work this evening. There were some storms and thunder but where I am it was what they call 'dry storms'. Very little, if any rain at all.

May be in for a very hot, dry season this summer. I need to put my head in an ice bucket

Bally

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Get together with Khnum and destroy those HAARP fascilities.

Vid was uploaded in 2014.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I just had to duck in to this thread for some sanity its getting angry and hateful out there,at least there are consistently decent people in this thread.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hello, any one up for a "Friendship Mistletoe" ?
T'is Christmas aye? Trying to catch up here.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Get together with Khnum and destroy those HAARP fascilities.

Vid was uploaded in 2014.

Yes we have to do something about those ugly 'ELF' waves which are increasing this festive season.

I'll get Wal onto it. He's the genius when it comes to this tech.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Each class is an hour and private training is half an hour. I did two classes and a PT.

Silly question, but are the stars on everyone's posts closer together today? They are in my view.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I just had to duck in to this thread for some sanity its getting angry and hateful out there,at least there are consistently decent people in this thread.

Mate, roll out the swag and relax here. There is a cellar but me and my 2 chums are still having trouble getting back to the 'shed' thanks to some magic mirror. (Sigh, another story).

Didn't know there were 4 HAARP facilities in Aust. Learn something everyday.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I second that sentiment!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Each class is an hour and private training is half an hour. I did two classes and a PT.

Silly question, but are the stars on everyone's posts closer together today? They are in my view.

Crikey mate. If ever we have a 'shed reunion' you can be the 'Sergeant at Arms' with your training. I'll be your wing man.

Didn't notice the star thing.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Im sorry you lost some stuff but you're alive Ive had to start from scratch once before too it can actually be a good experience a priority changer,yes as for the other possible explanation of the fires and weather,Israel Folau's I think weather modification probably more feasible

edit on 13-12-2019 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Hello, any one up for a "Friendship Mistletoe" ?
T'is Christmas aye? Trying to catch up here.

Love it but I'm a bit shy and I think 'truey' wouldn't like me kissing other people. Awww. Yes T'is Christmas aye! Great pics. And cheers to you and yours,

xmas wishes from us,

Bally mob.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Im sorry you lost some stuff but you're alive Ive had to start from scratch once before too it can actually be a good experience a priority changer,yes as for the other possible explanation of the fires and weather,Israel Folau's I think weather modification probably more feasible

Losing what we did and looking at the waste around here and up the road, starting from scratch is sobering but challenging. It will be a 'hot' but wonderful xmas. See my grandson for the first time.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The Shed is always a sanctuary. So glad to have you with us.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

The mistletoe is wonderful Wis! Now we will get hugs and kisses.

I'm about to have a late supper. Broccoli and cheese soup with spinach and cheese Stromboli. YUM! And later, some chocolate covered almonds.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Haha! That ugly ELF is aunt Betsy, nice lady so be kind.

Awww, Shed Grandbaby!!!

edit on 13-12-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

If only everyone on the net were like you music,stories,great pictures and captioned items.Ive retired from warning people about things now thats why I dont go on the main threads that much any more,my priorities are now family and friends and enjoying life,theres nothing I can do about the big picture and the more you get to know the less you want to know.If the world is going to hell Im not going with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join