It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Great song and adorable bears.

I wish I could carry your pain away, give you wings to fly and like a breath of fresh air, you could smile again and see the goodness and light that still resides within a beautiful soul.

How many years has it been since you have carried such pain dear Fin?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Joe! One of our missing sheddites has arrived. I'll make a fresh pot of coffee.
Now...where the hell have you been? Geez, I missed you my friend. How are you??????

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Great song and adorable bears.

I wish I could carry your pain away, give you wings to fly and like a breath of fresh air, you could smile again and see the goodness and light that still resides within a beautiful soul.

How many years has it been since you have carried such pain dear Fin?

Little Night Star being.

You already help me. You have helped me for a long time. Sometimes this world seems very chaotic in my eyes, and i am also somewhat chaotic, and therefore, the relationship between myself and the universe around me does not work. But reading your posts, seeing you genuinely care, it... it helps. It helps me see that there are really wonderful people, still left on this earth

I don't know accurately about carrying the pain. During the ending years of the last millennium, i used to party. And then my peers, other teens and early twenties people, just went on with their lives. You know, education, jobs, stuff like that. They celebrated, yes, but they could also handle normal responsibilities of everyday life. And somehow i started drinking alone. Party times were gone. It was all about killing mental pain. Really bad medicine of course, but has given me moments when i can breathe in a calm way.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I thought I replied to you last night, but now I see that I didn't. Gah!

Sorry to hear about your bleh week and sad news.

Mark is coming home later today. Since my cat woke me up at 7 AM I might take a nap. It's been an exhausting week.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Winter is here, so I should be posting more.

I've had a busy few weeks, I had an infected Sty under my upper eyelid. It looked like I got hit by Mike Tyson in his glory years.

Then Layna-bear needed to be spade because she has had reoccurring uterus infections every time she came out of heat.

So between eye drops for me and the cone of shame for her we have had an interesting 2 weeks.

I hope all finds you well my dear, I read here every day but honestly I just haven't had much to say.

/superduper-twoscooper-nonironic-platonic-bigbear-nofear-HUGS!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You have a counselor that you see? Are you on meds that might help your emotional pain? My memory sucks so if you've mentioned it before, I apologize. If I disappear, it's because I fell asleep. Lol

I am just wondering about options and all.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I'm sure you and Layna are feeling much better now. It is so great seeing you again! Made me smile for sure.

Need a nap really bad here. Lol

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It's ok. Seems rather quiet around the shed and ATS in general. Perhaps lots of others had an exhausting week, too. I've had so much going on that I've been enforcing breaks from ATS during the week.

I've been forgetting to tell you for some time that my daughter loves your avatars. (She'll sidle up sometimes and snoop over my shoulder at what I'm doing on my tablet.) She has loved faeries since she was a weeeeeee little one, and recently got a "How to Draw Faeries" type of book, which she wanted me to report to you.

For a while she would daily ask, "Did you tell that lady that I draw faeries?" Kids amirite? Maybe I'll post one of her pictures sometime. She's pretty good at drawing.

On that note, nap well!

edit on 11/23/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sleep well hun!

And thx for the coffee!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

You have a counselor that you see? Are you on meds that might help your emotional pain? My memory sucks so if you've mentioned it before, I apologize. If I disappear, it's because I fell asleep. Lol

I am just wondering about options and all.

Yeah dear, my memory sucks too, i am not sure if i have explained this.

So uh... hmm... I am officially 100% disabled. It can not be seen from the surface, i walk and i handle mandatory routines. It is inside my head, between my ears. So my pension was earlier for a set up time period. And then our welfare system requires a "Treatment plan" So i talked to counselor back then. But then the society gave up on me and made a decision to set my pension status as "Permanent" And now Treatment plan is not needed anymore. Meds? Yeah. Antidepressants and antipsychotics.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Awwww, that is awesome! I would love to see her drawings! I would like the book she has that teaches you how to draw faeries. Sounds like so much fun.

Show her these...

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

WOW i really liked that fairy with a brown outfit. True art right there, if you ask me

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Haha i was chatting with my best friend online.

His cats are demanding for him to go sleeping. When i am at my friend's place, i see that behavior all the time
Then i try to ask the cats "You can sleep next to my friend anytime, why won't you sleep next to me? i am not always here!"

The cat sisters just sit on the floor and look at my friend, more staring than looking actually, and go meow meow! Then when my friend decides that he wants to sleep, then in a blink of an eye, the cats are there with him.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
"You used to be like my twin..."

There is an old photograph of me and my step bro. At the summer cottage. At the beach when a swan came to meet us. He went far. He has a wife and a daughter and a job and everything... I made my own choices, mostly bad ones. But yeah he used to be like my twin. Decades ago.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Great music Japi!

I can feel your regrets and the twisted emotions that drag you down and make you hard on yourself. It breaks my heart.

edit on 23-11-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm busy today falling apart with tears. It's nothing new but memories happen.

Once I'm up to it I'll get back here to get caught up with my reading.

Be well.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

We will be here dear Blue when you get back. Gentle hug.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A treat for you all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join