It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: XXXN3O

A truce it is I shall end on an appropriate note

Love it!

Hope you like this one as my truce to you buddy.

Best to you and good fun with the music battle too

We might just get there in the end hopefully

edit on 16-11-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Good song well Ive just about killed the Grey Goose-not golden goose- a French vodka so its time to retire till next time keep well

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Not a peep on practically all of ATS. Did everyone move out without telling me again?
edit on 11/16/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Finspiracy

Finnish metal in English,not a bad song,heres one in German I heard the other day I dont understand a word but its haunting

I have to point out that yes, it is in German but Apocalyptica is Finnish. Made a breakthrough covering Metallica songs with cellos.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
My friend is coming over to use my sauna. I also have a liter of whisky and i will give him some of that. (Plenty of that actually, i am a beer man. I can handle beer better. Whisky is just too heavy stuff)

I just washed my sauna and the bathroom it is in. Then it is more pleasant for him to be there.

If you read this line, then i wish you all the best that world has to offer

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
Not a peep on practically all of ATS. Did everyone move out without telling me again?

It's Saturday which is a traditionally slow day for the Shed. It usually picks up in the evening after Night Star has dinner ready for all of us.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Ah, thanks.

On a tangent, I appreciate your apparent liking of pop culture collisions. (Star Trek + X-Files, Star Wars + Matt Foley, motivational speaker.)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

(Star Trek + X-Files, Star Wars + Matt Foley, motivational speaker.)

Now if only we can get a movie made combining all of the above.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Being a child of the 80s, I can think of only one man for the job, and that man is Mel Brooks.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Brooks? That's right. I almost forgot about this...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wow, an epic music battle and many posts...Made me happy to see this!

Good Day my fellow Sheddites!

Too bad I'm not feeling creative, these would make nice gifts for the ladies on my Christmas list.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
THIS IS NOT OVER

My best friend is a troll. He came here to drink and have a sauna. At some point, i passed out, and what does this guy do? Left 10 hours of Darth Vader breathing from youtube!

He is just like that. A strange dude. I love him. But not right now

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Sometimes even the best of us can only be lurkers.

Coffee does help at time with this. lol

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

LOL!

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Coffee, the nectar of the Gods. A necessity for survival. Hmmm, doesn't seem to be working very well today. I could use a nap.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Coffee, the nectar of the Gods. A necessity for survival. Hmmm, doesn't seem to be working very well today. I could use a nap.

You must be feeling like I did when I was going to night school (college). Before class I spent the time drinking coffee and napping of and on again while studying for that night. Mixing Yin and Yang was quite a challenge.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Nyiah

Ooooh, mango pie sounds wonderful! I'm sure it will come out great.

How are the fish doing? And Burt and the kids, and Hubby, and you?

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: Nyiah
so a try at mango pie it is. I'll let you know how it is later tonight

I bet it is going to be absolutely delicious. Mango is an excellent fruit

The pie WAS surprisingly delicious! I'll be getting a few more pie crusts and making this for the winter treat off and on, each pie takes the flesh of about 3 mangoes to make (they're big mangoes) and I've got enough left to make at least 3-4 more pies, possibly more (depends on how long these can stay fresh for plain eating by itself)

The fish are doing great, the octo plant is bouncing back nicely. Actually, having a root growth explosion both above & below the sand, not quite sure what that signifies. That's one I'm going to have to research.

Burto's good, he's turning into a lap bunny this winter (to stay warm) Older kid was laying on the couch a few days ago and he was snugged up under her chin, nuzzling. One evening, I was sitting on the recliner and he jumped up, but being the smaller bunny breed he is, he couldn't really see where he was jumping and landed smack between my thighs. He froze there for a minute assessing that, and hunkered down, like he was thinking "You know what? This works, this right here works fine." It made getting out of the recliner without smooshing him or knocking him around a little hard because I'm short and when I sit all the way back on the recliner, my feet don't touch the ground anymore, lol. Stubborn bun still wouldn't move

Hubby's doing great, taking a business course his work's paying for. He'll end up with another degree feather in his hat down the road, lol. He was initially annoyed they pushed him into it, but he's starting to enjoy some of the coursework now.

The kids are itching for more snow, and that it sticks around. What we got last week is slowly disappearing now that we're above freezing during the day again, and they're a little bummed.

I'm a little banged up today, I look a Moron's Spill down the basement stairs on the way to get laundry from the dryer last night. Not the whole way down, just the bottom couple, I "over-stepped" down and missed a stair, and did the splits until I plopped on m hind end hard, and slid down until my foot hit the wall.

I've never been able to actually DO the splits, not even as a kid, so it kinda smarted there. A lot.

When I plopped on my rear, I also smacked the edge of the stair above it pretty good, so I've got a nifty bruise across my lower back from that. I ALSO somehow managed to bang up the backside of my forearm on one side, so I have a bruise stripe from what I assume to be scraping the arm down a couple stairs, running the whole length of the forearm.

Man, when these bruises come in fully, it's going to be a sight XD Needless to say, I'm more than a little sore today, and ibuprofen is my buddy.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

When I plopped on my rear, I also smacked the edge of the stair above it pretty good, so I've got a nifty bruise across my lower back from that. I ALSO somehow managed to bang up the backside of my forearm on one side, so I have a bruise stripe from what I assume to be scraping the arm down a couple stairs, running the whole length of the forearm.

Man, when these bruises come in fully, it's going to be a sight XD Needless to say, I'm more than a little sore today, and ibuprofen is my buddy.

Hey Nyiah! Stop bruising yourself! We don't like it like that!

You give a very calm and reasonable impression of yourself. You and the hubby and the bunny and everything. I admire that. I see stability in your daily life. I lack that, i horribly lack that.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Your talking about school reminded me of my favorite subject: socializing.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

No matter what you talk about, you always make it interesting and or entertaining.

Didn't mean to laugh when I read that you fell, but I had visuals and you're ok and didn't break anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join