It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Popcorn is made and ready in our theatre rooms if anyone is interested.

I just opened my morning newspaper (The Shed @ ATS, the free and the best newspaper out there)

I remembered that i got popcorn from you yesterday and i thought i could give some fresh coffee in return now. But you are usually getting ready to go to sleep at the times when i wake up, so maybe it is not a good idea after all?

Editing to add: maybe i go looking for you in theatre rooms. Can we watch a sissy movie? Maybe some high quality sci-fi or fantasy? Not one of your "edge of seat" movies

edit on 12-11-2019 by Finspiracy because: movies?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
We have a postal strike. Seems now like it will last at least until 8th December.

It has about zero influence on me, but i don't know... Although everything is going digital with a growing pace, i still think that functioning post services are a vital part of a functioning western society.

A couple of weeks ago, it was in the news here that posti's (posti = Finnish post service) big boys and big girls made a conference trip to San Francisco. One week. 5 Star hotel. Gourmet meals. Just think about that in SF? there were, i recall, eleven people and the price tag was at around 150 000 euros. One took photos of fine dining to social media but had to remove them because the general public was... mad.

And now those same executives refuse to pay fair wages to the people at the bottom of the pyramid. Who do really hard work delivering our mail.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy
Skipping the popcorn and going for the extra spicy nachos.

To bad about your postal service. It's a government service that keeps going downhill doesn't it?

I'll hold off on mailing you any checks for millions of dollars until after the strike.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I love sci-fi and fantasy movies! That is why we have different theatres here in the Shed, everyone is bound to find something they like.

A shame that employers don't pay fair wages while they are getting rich off of the backs of hard workers.

As for fine dining, we can do that here in the Shed. It's free and you don't have to dress fancy unless you want to.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I want to know where you're going to find millions of dollars to send Fin once the strike is over. I could use a check or two myself.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Something really cool for you all to see.
Yes, I'm promoting my new thread. I have no shame.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Theatre 1 now showing Arthur And Merlin. Down the hall, first theatre to your left.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'll let you know once the printer get here.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Looks like Mark might need dialysis sooner than expected. More tests coming up and Doctors visits.

Very tired today and I have my own appointment tomorrow.

Hope everyone is ok.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Looks like Mark might need dialysis sooner than expected. More tests coming up and Doctors visits.

Very tired today and I have my own appointment tomorrow.

Hope everyone is ok.

I do hope and pray that all goes well with both you. It's my turn tomorrow as well as I will being seeing the cardiologist about my test.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Skipping the popcorn and going for the extra spicy nachos.

To bad about your postal service. It's a government service that keeps going downhill doesn't it?

I'll hold off on mailing you any checks for millions of dollars until after the strike.

Oh, extra spicy nachos sounds great. Sometimes i just buy plain corn nachos and dip them into hot salsa.

Yep, government service that keeps going downhill steeply.

No problem with holding off the checks, i still have 30 euros left from the 4 million you sent me last time

Have a good day, Sir.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Thank you Sweetie! I hope things go well for you too.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I did a couple of things. Three actually. 1. Ate a mega cheese pizza. Just a regular frozen pizza, but i added 200 grams of grated emmental cheese on top. I would convert that amount to the ones of you, who are more familiar with the imperial measure system but i always fail when i try to convert. No idea why. Really. 2. Took a quick shower. 3. Learned about a word. A concept, to be more exact. Every adult seems to know it and it is in the media all the time, ATS all the time and some friends mention it from time to time. Globalism. I had the basic idea what it is, but i wanted to study the idea, in order to be an informed party of such conversations.

Got a beer open next to me right now. Music playing loud, but headphones of course, i don't want to annoy my neighbors.

What are others up to?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hey Fin.. just partying by myself here. Woke up at 3am and for some reason feel like the picture below. 😂

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I see

I once knew a real-life Lisa Simpson. Although she wasn't a kid. Very eager to let her knowledge show at every opportunity. It was accurate knowledge, sure, but... somehow any deeper conversations almost immediately went to a standstill because facts got in the way of it

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I kept my window open for a while to get some fresh air in here.

This one showed up. About the size of a tennis ball. She introduced herself as "Melanie, the pixie". I said "Cool. I am fin." Then she flew around this apartment for a minute or two, and left, lightning fast, out the window

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I am going to jump in to the grunge world for a while.

It wouldn't be too much to ask, if i want to borrow a time machine, now would it? I would make a quick trip to nineties Seattle. To witness the golden era of grunge with my own eyes (EARS!). Oh..! And i have to remain my age. This song was released in 1992. I was eleven back then

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Thousands of egg-shaped balls of ice have covered a beach in Finland, the result of a rare weather phenomenon.

These are pretty cool. I like them with my whole heart. These require some kind of super specific wind and freezing point conditions to happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Those egg shaped ice balls are beautiful ! See what rare wind conditions can do ? 👍🏼

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

LOVE your pixie!!!!!!!! LOVE the Alice In Chains song!!!!!!!!!

Wow, those egg shaped ice balls are so strange and cool!

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join