It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Argh, the snails kicked the bucket on us. And like with most things aquatic, they start to decompose really quick even if they don't stink, so there was an ammonia spike in the tank, which didn't seem to bother the fish any, but the octo grass plants didn't like it at all -- they started shedding leaves like crazy. The tank levels are stable now and all the leaf litter is removed, and they're not dropping them anymore, but it's going to take a while to regrow all that lushness. The moss doesn't seem bothered at all, and neither does the fern, luckily.

We're not sure why the snails kicked off, all the readings were perfect. If they were sick, it was pretty sudden. One of the kids thinks the bossy alpha Tetra, Nemo, might have been harassing them. He kinda harasses everybody until they get fed up & chase him into a corner. Snails are pretty sensitive to all kinds of things, from food to chemicals to stress, so if they were being bothered by the alpha brat fish when nobody was looking, they certainly could have been stressed to death.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hope you enjoyed your ice hockey game Fin. How is your throat?

Hi

Throat is almost fine. I feel a tiny bit of soreness every once in a while but it is so minimal that i won't even whine about it.

I enjoyed the game! Not much to be too enthusiastic about, because there was nothing at stake. But i got to see some good quality hockey entertainment. Finland won 2-1 but there was nothing to gain. Therefore i said yesterday, that it doesn't matter to me much, which team wins. But i changed my mind because it was father's day, and there were many fathers with their kids watching it at Helsinki arena. So i wanted Finland to win so the fathers and kids will have a better hockey experience. A tiny boy even got interviewed. "Is Finland going to win" -yes. "Who is your favorite player?" -yes.

Oh and i don't have fever anymore. Good, i have things to do today.

How have you been? Any meaningful conversations lately with Kya?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Many have said they are worried about Bally. I am too...

Saturday i was at my friends place and i was sick but did a google search about the fires. It doesn't look good.

I am sending a silent wish that Bally writes to us here soon.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The fires in bally's neck of the woods are either out or contained.

He may have had to flee and contacting us would be difficult and not his top priority.

It is likely that power is out generally and takes a while to repair or renew the lines. The linesmen have to wait until the fires are out before they can go in.

So hang in there - we all have to wait.

I hope he didn't lose his property and if he did, I hope he had insurance. It can be a longer term godsend.

P

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Never mind... im not ready yet when it comes to what I want to say.

I have made a short video that says it all however...

One more time then im out I think.

Cheers

edit on 11-11-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thanks for the info Pheonix! I figured lines would be down and that he probably had to evacuate. I hope he didn't lose his home. I keep hoping he will move. Too many close calls out his way.

How are you Hun?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

No meaningful conversations with Kya kitty, just snuggles and lots of head butts.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Don't let anyone hold you back from being yourself and shining your light my friend. We'll stand beside you every step of the way. Hugs!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Maybe your snails died of old age. They don't live very long do they? At least they are easy to replace. Put the bratty, bully fish in time out. Lol!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Did you get to the pound to get a brain transplant yet? Hope you have a good veterinarian.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Just watching a sunset here in Brisbane Australia the sun is going from orange to red,lots of bush fires the smoke haze is very thick

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

This world has hated me from the day I was born every psychopath,sociopath and just plain evil person it can find has been thrown at me,I get along fine with people but its as if some power that be knew I was coming and set out to make me suffer...but it hasn't worked what hasn't killed me has just made me stronger

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You know, its gotten so bad im just calling them all out....

I don't have any option left really.

But at the end of the day, none of them can do what I can do I guess.

Just wanted to make people laugh.

So sad really.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

This world has hated me from the day I was born every psychopath,sociopath and just plain evil person it can find has been thrown at me,I get along fine with people but its as if some power that be knew I was coming and set out to make me suffer...but it hasn't worked what hasn't killed me has just made me stronger

You know... ever tried doing something out of the ordinary?

If not, even if your just getting by given what you say, your are winning you know

It is hard as heck but you are winning the battle

God; sometimes im so angry but it is the way it is meant to be, you live and you go through the toughest lessons mate... ARGH!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Yes we've done a few things out of the ordinary

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Yes we've done a few things out of the ordinary

Beautiful track

Not quite the same and can never be compared, but this started me off some time ago when I was but a pup...

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Do what you have to do, but don't give up on your dreams. You have a talent and will make people laugh again. I believe in you.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Just watching a sunset here in Brisbane Australia the sun is going from orange to red,lots of bush fires the smoke haze is very thick

Hope you are safe where you are Khnum.

The world doesn't hate you, you've just had bad experiences. It doesn't mean you always will. Stay strong Sheddite Warrior and always push forward.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

The Full Sail video is beautiful with stunning images.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

The ocean and mother nature are always things that bring you back to balance,thanks for the video.

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join