It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hope you got some rest. Did you have to take Mark to the ER?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

No, he was able to pee last night and today. Must have been something to do with his surgery and what they gave him. I don't know. He has a tiny bit of pain, but if that gets worse, then he will get checked out. So far so good. We just ordered out for supper.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That's wonderful news. All those good vibes are working I think.

I managed to go shopping at the grocery store without going into "orange alert". That's pretty good, for me.

Gotta bounce for now, I'll carch up w/y'all soon.

PS Still no bally?!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I'm worried about Bally too. Hoping he is somewhere out of danger. Prayers for Bally.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

OMG, those pics are awesome! Cool site, I put the site in my favorites to explore at another time. Thank you!

Hopefully this won't cause you to lead a life of crime like me. lol

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Crime?

Speaking of crime, here's a good thriller I just watched.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Your link didn't work for me for some reason. Guess Texas is in a different country now? Perhaps its an ATS glitch as I can play the movie ok directly from Youtube. Saved to watch later.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I almost feel bad talking about my health successes considering your husbands current problems I have however been officially taken off insulin and metformin,the diabetes is in remission,no more injections.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Don't feel bad for your health success. That is wonderful news and I am glad that you shared it with us! That is one thing about the Shed, in here we share our ups and downs and everything in between. So, congratulations Khnum!
Hugs!

Mark is feeling better and doing well right now.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

It was a good movie Blue, you should enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello!

I have been a bit sick but nothing serious, just a sore throat and a bit of fever.

I just drank some coffee and started watching ice hockey. Finland against Sweden. I haven't watched a hockey game since may, world championship final.

It doesn't matter to me which team wins, these are just basically training games, to check how players are performing and searching for lineups and so on, before next spring and new world championship tournament.

Anyway, the national anthems were not performed singing this time. A 16 year old super talented violinist played them with an over 150 year old violin. He was Good! Excellent performance of both national anthems!

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Really worried about Bally. Not like him to be gone so long.

Maybe we can all say a prayer for him and his family.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Gather around the table with me. The pixies and I took our time to make a lovely setting and atmosphere for you all.
I hold you all close in my thoughts and in my heart, forever grateful to have you here in our sacred space.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Bally, we are all thinking about you, praying, sending positive vibes and all. I am hoping that you have kept yourself, family and friends safe. Through the chaos, be strong and come home to us when you can.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hope you enjoyed your ice hockey game Fin. How is your throat?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Beginning a PM to send you Night Star. I don't know if it will be long or short but it will happen any time now.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It will happen any time now? Are you having a baby?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It happened you have a PM now. Others were expecting a baby an second however.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Just replied.

I'm feeling tired and or lazy. I'm just watching stuff on youtube.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Reply read. I'm tired and sore today. Got up about 630am as I couldn't breath well. Needed to be up too blasted early (not 630am though for the stupid family thing.

I was going to add more about how I feel but it didn't make any sense to me. Maybe I can go to the pound and get a brain transplant.

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join