It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Okay then, but I'll just stop by for tea as I'm not feeling well.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Sorry that you aren't feeling well Blue. I'll have a pixie mix you a healing herbal tea and a couple of herbal Elvin healing cookies.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
For whoever needs it, for whatever reason...sending you love, light and a warm gentle hug.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

OMG, I love that pic! Thank you Sweetie!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Thought you'd like that.

Hope everyone is well!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Good Morning!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy

And you Fin, do you have any plans for the weekend?

Yeah. I am un-sharpening the blades that life throws against me, some of them were thrown by myself.

Got 10 liters of apple wine in the fridge. I would convert the amount to gallons but i always fail the measure converting.

Sure, the blades will return sharper than where i started from, but that is a price i have paid countless of times before and i am voluntarily paying it again, in exchange for a moment of easy breathing and silenced demons.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

I have been worried about you for a while. This stuff has to stop. Your difficulties will eat you from the inside in the long run. I firmly believe that you have to potential to find a better life (reference to your username) I just don't have any concrete advice how to make it happen.

You fight like a true warrior with all the bureaucracy and all the paperwork and all the appointments with doctors and such. Still you can't find your way out. Right now i feel frustrated because your situation has continued for a considerable period of time and i can't lift you out of that mess.

But you have my sympathy. I guarantee i am not the only one here with sympathy towards you. Please keep writing. We understand, and if we can, we help you.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Okay now i am in the mood for some serious trolling!

Out of bed! All of you! Shed posting time!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm up early, but leaving later to be with my best friend today.

I wish I could help you and Blue and others, but all I have are my words and that isn't enough sometimes. I have my love for you guys and can only hope that it carries you both forward, a little closer to hope.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I wish I could help you and Blue and others, but all I have are my words and that isn't enough sometimes. I have my love for you guys and can only hope that it carries you both forward, a little closer to hope.

Your words here are caring and warm. Your pictures here are beautiful or funny. Your music rocks. If that is not enough, i don't know what is, elf sister!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
WHAT

Have you ladies and gentlemen ever been to the third door on the left, in the Shed castle hallway? What an experience. I was just looking for the toilet and saw this one there. He/she/it tried to offer me an ice cold coca cola can but i ran away screaming in soprano voice!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

I have been worried about you for a while. This stuff has to stop...

...You fight like a true warrior with all the bureaucracy and all the paperwork and all the appointments with doctors and such. Still you can't find your way out. Right now i feel frustrated because your situation has continued for a considerable period of time and i can't lift you out of that mess.

But you have my sympathy. I guarantee i am not the only one here with sympathy towards you. Please keep writing. We understand, and if we can, we help you.

Thank you for the words of support as I find getting out of bed to be too full of challenges that I try to overcome but get nowhere with. Let's see how the next two doctor appointments go this month. Perhaps I can get somewhere then.

FYI, I don't recall if I posted this or not already but mom spent the morning yesterday in the hospital due to a spike in her blood pressure (mini-stroke symptoms) but is doing better at home today. Dad took a nasty fall in the kitchen this morning as well but it was his own stupid fault for not getting around mom's laundry. He doesn't learn from his mistakes, just blames others for it.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

This... is... not... cool!

Will this existence ever give you a short break to just be yourself and breathe for a while?

Unfair.

I whine about things that i mainly cause to myself, at those moments, this whole world is just my belly button, nothing more. Now i can see you. I can feel you.

Get through this day. It is hard but get through it. Smash the walls that haunt you today. Maybe you will have to do exactly the same thing tomorrow, but we are here with you. We are listening. We support you.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I knew about your Mom's blood pressure, but didn't know she had signs of a mini stroke. Mark has had one in the past and was hospitalized, but he was lucky and didn't get any paralysis or speech impediments or anything. They will get your Mom on the right meds and you have to watch sodium levels of course. He is also on a blood thinner.
Praying for you and your family Blue.

Like Fin said, we are here for you. Hugs!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Bahaha! Ahaha! I see you found Arnold the alien. I was trying to keep him a secret because he gets into so much mischief. he's a funny little dude, but...well...just be careful around him. Strange things happen when he is around.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Bahaha! Ahaha! I see you found Arnold the alien. I was trying to keep him a secret because he gets into so much mischief. he's a funny little dude, but...well...just be careful around him. Strange things happen when he is around.

I see... I see... I was just surprised and a little bit scared. I sense some severe misbehaving about that little fellow.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Okay people, this night is officially getting stranger by the minute.

First i saw Arnold the alien. Like that was not enough? i just filled my apple wine glass and this fellow was on my bed as i returned! What am i even supposed to do? I am not even a dog person. I am a cat person. I have only water that would be alright for this little being. Should i run to a friend who has dogs and ask for dog food! My God! Why does things like this keep happening to me? Tell me Night Star? Or anyone

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
And this stuff continues...

I was lighting up a cigarette and saw sparks from the edge of my view. This entity was here. I instantly said that i have had enough strange encounters for the night, i give up, i resign. I told her "There is the kitchen, there is the bathroom, there is the balcony, there is the sauna"

She just replied that "I already know, i am a magician."

I was like

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join