It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ExoTerror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
“It may be the only way to unite this increasingly divided world of ours" Bill Clinton, 2014

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world." - Ronald Reagan, 1987

www.psychologytoday.com...

The fantastical unifying effect of an alien invasion

1st wave: since 1950s, staged some ET encounters where humans are abducted, violated, tortured, and/or killed; by 1970s making it a federal offense to have any contact with ETs or their tech altogether.

2rd wave: now? disclose UFOs are real which masses will confuzzle with aliens; while pulling off a spectacular event by 2022 (implementing staged footage Kubrick’s Apollo-style) where first threat is an invading alien.. rock.

3rd wave: then by 2050, pull off a real-life ‘Independence Day’ with all the bells and whistles! where alien beings are blamed for terror, spurring absolute fear of outsiders thus total trust in a blanket global government (luciferian UN/NWO) & finally a type 1 civilization on earth.
regardless whether or not most of us ATSers will still be around to see it; our children, our future shall! and so how will they deal with it all?

Do you resist? Will they?? God help us all!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

I kind of want to see that but will prolly die by the time the "good" stuff happens.

Personally I think aliens will be known when tech that allows a person to see through another person eyes. There has to be something to all those people seeing strange things... unless everyone who sees aliens are crazy.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What if it isn't a false flag? What if a "false flag" is actually wishful thinking? The problem with finding a conspiracy in everything is that if something real happens, you will be unable to comprehend it.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's a strange feeling to be trapped in a world where you know exactly what will happen in the future, but you also can't do anything to change it.

I wouldn't worry too much, about these specific ideas.

Focus on your own part of the puzzle. You can't go around trying to help everyone else finish their's, when yours is not complete.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
They do play by 'any means necessary'. This is a very old rule of the jungle that has withstood the test of time.

In all of this I am looking for justice. How the legal system helped bring our communities together from the darkness of the jungle is something I see worth fighting and perhaps dying for.

At the end we are all going to die anyway, one way or another. I do find solace in where I stand.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Here is where I heard about false flag operations the first time:

edit on 30-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I have been interested in these kinds of topics my whole life, expect most here on ATS have. So my take on the alien threat.

1/ We have the grays, that is what was found in the Roswell crash. In the subsequent years an agreement was made between the US Military. The Military get some technology and the Grays get to study people. Abductions took place with breading programs going on. Some common ground was tried with places like Dulce, kinda went of the rails there. In some ways these grays see us as we see chickens. Guess some conflict was inevitable.

2/ The dark spiritual threat. Blood orgies, human sacrifice, body harvesting and human trafficking. In some ways these dark forces see us as we see chickens. In some ways it more than this with torture and pain feeding to build their internal rush and drive. Part of this is done to separate people from their actions and allow the manipulation to enter ones being. Hillary Clinton's ridicule of fallen Libya leader Qaddafi is one example of this.

Are these forces linked? Has something else emerged from their combination?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Here is an interview by Derrel Sims who has worked 30 years in the police and CIA researching the alien threat.

He does talk straight about the matter and shares some of his experiences with it. To get to the point, we many not like what we find if we keep chasing this down.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Lets do a hypothetical discussion

If aliens do indeed come tomorrow and have bad intentions The united humanity concept will be thrown out of the window.We will not be able to defend ourselves with the present level of technology.Plus they might not even attack us openly,a biological agent in our waters or air will do the trick and they wont even lift a finger.

The only thing that a false flag scenario will accomplish is to take certain freedoms from people like the war on terror did and thats that.

a reply to: kwakakev

Hate to be that guy again

but derel sims is another hoaxer or hallucinator , he is the kid of steven seagal and chuck norris and also that indian chuck norris from bollywood.He was in fbi,cia,dia,special forces,swats,power rangers,dream team,have had a say in the manhattan project,single handedly finished super mario 1 before it was a thing back in the 90s,caught every pokemon in every pokemon game etc.Oh lest i forget he even fought aliens, Homer and aesop would be proud of him

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

We are at a further disadvantage of defense when we cannot acknowledge or see the threat. Maybe we can do something, maybe we cannot.

If for some reason the government did let something out tomorrow, at best it would only be a small part of the puzzle. At worst it will be another false flag assault and distraction to something else.

A part of the attack that is going on looks to be in the minds of the people. A policy of perpetual war, legalized day 1 abortion, Winers laptop. The dark undercurrents in the circles of power, will it self implode or eat us all?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Isn't it strange that the US public no longer questions the validity of the claim that the National Security Apparatus is necessary to keep them safe? Even as it has failed to do exactly that.

Why does the US citizenry accept that 50 year old records must still remain classified? Why could the CIA get away with destroying most of the records about what they had done with their Mind Control / Hallucinogenic research? Why was not the person who ordered all documentarion destroyed put in jail?

Why does a freedom loving people allow the CIA, the NSA and various other three letter agencies to hide behind a wall of secrecy without much oversight? Should these kind of organizations even exist in a open democracy? Wielding the kind of power previously only associated with kings and feudal societies.

The UFO enigma and the wall of silence is only a small part of a much larger puzzle.

Unless you can manage to gain control of your rogue national security state, the untangled web of lies and deceit will only deepen. They will never give up their privileges and their small kingdoms.

Only a massive wave of popular demand can do it, and it may even be to late for that.
edit on 1-7-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

From what I can make of it, looks like President Eisenhower at least let the public know the risks of unwarranted power and influence where rising. The CIA had it over him back then and got a get out of jail free card for there troubles.

Perhaps the end of WW2 is a part of it. Those who won all the fights and got all the rewards. I expect they would roll hard and take no prisoners, maybe some of them did take a few prisoners...

There is already heaps of alien disclosure around. Too many focused on what is wrong with it rather than what is right. As for trying to make sense of it, IDK, guess we all have a story.

As for just where some of the oversight has gone a bit wonky, pushing too many boundaries. A culture of big money and politics. To think that there is thousands of people a day sent to the slaughter house or used in other back yard hobbies does sound ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

exonews.org...

US to ‘Stage Alien Invasion to Gain World Power’

As utterly insane as it sounds, it seems possible that the US Government is preparing to try to convince the world that there is an alien invasion about to happen, in the largest ‘false flag’ since 9/11.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Ultimate False Flag: Alien Armageddon

Definitely in-line with Luciferians; no doubt malevolent entities would aid in deceiving and bring humanity farther down rather than up where it has so much potential to be

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I think they might already be testing this on mental patients.

I'm schizophrenic and this scenario was patently obvious during delusional episodes.

top topics

join