It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mystery from the Begining of the World......according to that rascal Paul.....in Scripture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Actually written in the BIBLE .....reads just like that

I don't have the KJV......and my bible has the verse all messed up......funny.....not even close....in the KJV Paul calls it his Gospel........puzzles me off someone can mistranslate this friggin on purpose......it says new century version.......sucks to be them.....

Rom 16:25.......dang...that verse is the way of salvation for all since Jesus left the lost sheep of Israel. Thats who he was sent for....the Jews

Festivus for the rest of us, though.....we get Paul's gospel.....he calls it.....and mysteries from the beginning of time.....written in Scripture

Paul had 6 mysteries....installing of the Spirit.....the body of Jesus is the believers.....the Rapture....this Gospel of his...the grafting in of the gentiles to the favorite bunch of God's.....the ones He made the promise ..... to Israel

Half of them from nowhere.....He says Jesus revealed that these were from .....before the world was....

Paul did away with water baptism......the main outward diff between Jesus's decree and Pauls......that gets screams ...I know but.......the only defense I can throw out for us is Paul swears it was not taught to him by men....

edit on 29-6-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 29-6-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Five edits for an OP that is so "all over the place", that after reading it 3 times, I still have no idea what you are trying to convey.

The "premise" is interesting though, can you make your point a little more obvious?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You OP is very confused but none of the points make sense biblically. Paul was a follower of Jesus he made nothing. he was baptized.
The least you could do is cite the actual scriptures you feel you reference.

Each person who spreads the good news is spreading their own Gospel (good news) given them by Jesus from God his Father.

The word gospel comes from the Old English god meaning "good" and spel meaning "news, a story." In Christianity, the term "good news" refers to the story of Jesus Christ's birth, death, and resurrection.

In Acts 16 Paul preaches in Philippi, and verses 14 and 15 describe what happened to a woman named Lydia: "The Lord opened her heart to give heed to what was said by Paul, and she was baptized and also her household."

The same chapter records how Paul was soon thrown into prison in Philippi and how there was an earthquake that opened the doors and gave Paul and Silas an occasion to lead the jailer to Christ right there in the middle of the night. Listen to the way it happened

(verses 30–33): "'Men, what must I do to be saved?' (the jailer said). And they said, 'Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, you and your household.' And they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all that were in his house. And the jailer took them the same hour of the night and washed their wounds and was baptized at once with all his family."

www.desiringgod.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The NT was written in Greek and currently there are approx 5500 handwritten copies......made from copies. The scribes that made these handwritten copies were not perfect and there are innocent SMALL mistakes BUT some copies reflect the scribes ideas and not God'word. Those scribes that intentional made these mistakes.....are in hell.

Some say the mark of the beast is 666 and a few say 616 within the Greek scriptures.

I say don't become side tracked because these errors do not fall on us but on those who made these errors for it is written: It is better to never have been born than to add or delete a single word from scripture.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

The NT was written in Greek and currently there are approx 5500 handwritten copies......made from copies. The scribes that made these handwritten copies were not perfect and there are innocent SMALL mistakes BUT some copies reflect the scribes ideas and not God'word. Those scribes that intentional made these mistakes.....are in hell.

Some say the mark of the beast is 666 and a few say 616 within the Greek scriptures.

I say don't become side tracked because these errors do not fall on us but on those who made these errors for it is written: It is better to never have been born than to add or delete a single word from scripture.

The mistranslations in the KJV of the bible were neither small, nor innocent, and scribes had absolutely nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

He wasn't sent just for jews.

He was sent for an enslaved people- people of faith- they just happened to be jews.

But thanks for somewhat proving what I've said all along - and that is that scripture is mostly nonsense written by humans translated over multiple languages loosing its literal meaning along the way as translation does, not to mention words substituted to tweak a preference of opinion then further translated totally obscuring any truth that may have lived within.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

The mistranslations in the KJV of the bible were neither small, nor innocent, and scribes had absolutely nothing to do with it.

i would have said something similiar but would've been accused of trolling. Refer his latest thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Paul was originally named Saul and was a Christian hating psychopath who while traveling one day had some kind of stroke or seizure then "switched" teams but remained an asshole and while he basically spread Christianity to the masses, he forever altered and corrupted it from within, turning it into a complete and total dickish version of the one Jesus made, and now we have the crap we have now where people follow the wolf Jesus warned everyone about more often than Jesus, trusting the psychopath with the mini stroke and trusting his words often over the words of the supposed living Jesus himself.

"Hey guys, this asshole who's been murdering us had a vision and now Jesus is talking to him in his head, let's follow him and incorporate his teachings, he's trustworthy. I'm sure his vision of Jesus is authentic, ignore the contradictions and total tonal change, he's totally our ally."

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The scribes that made these handwritten copies were not perfect and there are innocent SMALL mistakes BUT some copies reflect the scribes ideas and not God'word. Those scribes that intentional made these mistakes.....are in hell.

Oh dear...In hell, no less.

So what of the status of Mark Luke John and Matthew? Where are they due to the differences? I mean they were written 40 -50 years after the events.

Quite the trap you've set for yourself in this thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Paul was originally named Saul and was a Christian hating psychopath who while traveling one day had some kind of stroke or seizure then "switched" teams but remained an asshole and while he basically spread Christianity to the masses, he forever altered and corrupted it from within, turning it into a complete and total dickish version of the one Jesus made, and now we have the crap we have now where people follow the wolf Jesus warned everyone about more often than Jesus, trusting the psychopath with the mini stroke and trusting his words often over the words of the supposed living Jesus himself.

"Hey guys, this asshole who's been murdering us had a vision and now Jesus is talking to him in his head, let's follow him and incorporate his teachings, he's trustworthy. I'm sure his vision of Jesus is authentic, ignore the contradictions and total tonal change, he's totally our ally."

If you don't trust god to have his word clean for us then why trust any of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I don't.

join