It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9+ of 12 who saw Weiner's laptop now dead + 4th NYPD Suicide this Month!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has posted this already.

By JOHN HAYWARD4 Nov 2016

Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.
“I believe – I know, and this is from a very well-placed source of mine at 1PP, One Police Plaza in New York – the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in this investigation, and theyve gotten huge pushback, to the point of coercion, from the Justice Department, with the Justice Department threatening to charge someone that had been unrelated in the accidental heart attack death of Eric Garner almost two years ago. Thats the level of pushback the Obama Justice Department is doing against actually seeking justice in the email and other related criminal matters,” Prince said.

Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
BTW, why would Weiner only get 2 years in prison? There are people against whom there was no real evidence and have spent 4 years in prison on related charges of attempted rape.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Chadwickus

Hmmmm. Thats an interesting point and a damn good question.

It was a TASK FORCE.
I already answered that question.

Borough Investigative Chiefs oversee a coordinated investigatory effort that operates parallel to each patrol borough—Manhattan South, Manhattan North, Bronx, Brooklyn South, Brooklyn North, Queens South, Queens North, and Staten Island.

www1.nyc.gov...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: letni

Let's see..

Deputy Chief Steven J. Silks was second in command in Patrol Borough Queens North.

Detective Joseph Calabrese was assigned to the Brooklyn South homicide squad

And Officer Michael Caddy was from Staten Island.

That's 3 names found so far, so how did these 3 people, from 3 different precincts, work together in such a way to have seen what was on Weiner's laptop?

I can't wait for the answer, it should be a doozy!

all 3 of those people would have access to a New York City database which houses information in regards to criminals and the related crimes or on-going investigations and the data analysis.

Nor is it uncommon to have a city briefing with the possibility of all 3 of these individuals present. Or maybe one officer had information and passed it along to a detective or another precient that was located in the area some of the crimes took place.

There are plenty of reasonable and plausible explanations that tie these 3 individuals together. Question shouldn't be how these people are tied together, question should be who else would know about this information that we as a people need to protect them against clandestine operations and political terrorism if what they claim is verifiable and as ground breaking as it is alleged.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

Question shouldn't be how these people are tied together,

Is absolutely the question that needs to be asked when attempting to determine whether there’s any truth to the claims in the OP.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Not to mention that one would think that the chief who “threatened to go public” with all this stuff three years ago unless “timely indictments” starting coming down would have started y’know....going public, what with all the other cops who saw what’s on the laptop being suicided and all.

While I'm not totally convinced there was anything to do with pedophilia on the laptop - if there was, and if it involved Billary and a lot more, I can imagine these cops were all politely and quietly informed of what would happen to their families and loved ones if they were to follow through with their threat to go public...

Just sayin, if there really are people like this in the world in positions of power in our government, that would be too easy.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
So, you think you were going to find notes on the bodies saying "we killed these people because of what they saw in Weiner's laptop"?... 1 death could be coincidence, 2 deaths starts being suspicious, but 9 out of 12 people is more than just coincidence. Start using your head... This is not coincidence.

The point you seem to be missing is simple: there has been no proof offered that supports the claim that these 9+ people had anything to do with the Weiner laptop.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Unbelievable!!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

Oh, so every New York cop had access to the files?

Suuuure.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
with so many suicides, its hard to keep track of so many NYPD dropping like files!

had heard of the one who found Weiner's laptop being shot dead and the laptop seized by FBI

yet they said he suicided... so basically now officials can find anyone shot dead or whatever,

and claim it was just a suicide (found dead in car, etc) and leave evidence/facts out of storyline- just because feds 'order' it?

so much for the executive branch protecting victims! there used to be a miniseries about satanic forces taking over America starting with nyc/gotham, but I forgot the name.

if I remember, it all started with a coffin that was brought into ny harbor and stolen...

anyways, gotta wonder why soo many people - officials and civilians - go along with the coverups. like obviously the many crisis actors out there get paid to play along, so is it the same with nypd and other officials? is it all about just staying quiet to keep their job/career? shame on them!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Doesn't take long to get from here to Merkel's shaking being adrenochrome related.

Fortunately the search also led me to a Bear Crashes Car story and now I'm smiling again.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Christians are constantly telling people that they are christians, so that others will think they are good people. It is known.
a reply to: Woodcarver

Actually it is not biblical to call yourself a Christian. They were called by others little Christ not by the believers themselves. This is the reason that the name of Christ is profaned among the unbelievers.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It is so often ask how can so many different officials partake in these atrocitious conspiracies.

But look at Americans' average debt vs continued MATERIAL WISH LIST and its a no brainer all these people since at least 9/11 are being PAID OFF to either remain silent or even partake in the murder of witnesses.. people!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
11 suicided this year alone
and theres still 3 mo left..

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
11 suicided this year alone
and theres still 3 mo left..

www.dailymail.co.uk...

That guy retired in 2015..I doubt he had any connection to Weiner.

It does seem like a lot of suicides though..tough job.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
yea the laptop supposedly wasn't found by NYPD then surrendered to FBI til 2016, and the 3 most closely involved in finding, seizing it before FBI takeover, were found dead all in the same 9-day window this year on the heels of Weiner's early prison release.

is it not weird that a Congressman who is involved in 2 underage teen sexting scandals around 2012-2013 during running for mayor, would still be an actor in multiple movies including a sci-fi flick published in 2015?

www.imdb.com...

wonder what other sort of 'movies' or other horrors these silenced cops may have seen on Weiner's laptop with him and/or Hilary and/or his wife Abedin (Clintons' aide/lover) that ensured the cops' deaths??

edit on 22-9-2019 by tulsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

How many of these cops have 100% seen the contents of the laptop?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
At least 10 NYC cops suicided in 2019

How many left? 1? 2?? What did they see???

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
+ the video:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
When i signed up this was the first topic i saw.

Reminds me alot of Epstein. But weiner's alive still and a free man already, wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join