It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tulsi Gabbard' = #1 Term Search in US

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: underwerks

Trump is definitely not the greatest debater. Good thing that's not his job, and he is crushing it at his actual job. You know, giving Americans the best quality of life in 20 years and highest wage growth in US history.

If you say so. The rest of us will continue living in actual, objective reality. The one where an incompetent reality TV star won the presidency because of a generation who gets their news from Facebook.

Lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I just quoted you facts.

Quality of life is the highest it has been since 9/11. Highest average wage growth in US history happened under Trump.

Fact Check This: Quality Of Life Is Up Sharply Under Trump

In the 17 years IBD has been compiling this index, it's averaged 56.2. Under President Obama, it averaged just 53.7. Even if you only include Obama's second term, it was well below the 17-year average.

Under Trump? The Quality of Life Index has averaged 59.3. That's a 10% increase over the average during the Obama years.

To be sure, there's a partisan element to this. Republicans tend to rate their quality of life higher than Democrats when there's a Republican in the White House, and vice versa. But look at independents: Their quality of life averaged 52 under Obama. It's averaging 58.8 under Trump — a 13% bump.

www.investors.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If all you have is that one metric, I'm calling BS. If you want to prove what you say, show exactly what policies Trump has instituted, how they affected things like wage growth and quality of life, and why they had that effect.

If you can't do that, all you are doing is taking Donald Trump at his word. And Donald Trump has a habit of saying things he wants to be true, then believing they are true because he thinks he's too smart to be wrong.

In that sense, he's not that different from his supporters.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If all you have is that one metric, I'm calling BS. If you want to prove what you say, show exactly what policies Trump has instituted, how they affected things like wage growth and quality of life, and why they had that effect.

If you can't do that, all you are doing is taking Donald Trump at his word. And Donald Trump has a habit of saying things he wants to be true, then believing they are true because he thinks he's too smart to be wrong.

Wage growth, unemployment, stock market, etc. Pretty much every economic measure is doing better. Trades are booming.

Yes, liberal cities like SF, Portland, and LA are covered in sh*t and homeless camps.... but you run those cities, not us.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If you think Presidential policy runs the economy you are clueless. Consumer confidence does.

The last time we had hourly pay workers see a rise this steep it was coming out of a recession, and Trump is doing it on what Obama told us was a strong economy.

Hourly pay earned by the typical employee rose sharply in February, pushing the increase in wages over the past year to a 10-year high of 3.4%.

www.marketwatch.com...

The problem with the 2009 hourly wage growth is that it was due to people losing better paying salary jobs. Average wage growth went DOWN in 2009.

2008 41,334.97
2009 40,711.61

When you include everyone, including straight salary workers and not just hourly wage we have the highest wage growth in US history.

2015 48,098.63
2016 48,642.15
2017 50,321.89

www.ssa.gov...

Those are my metrics. What metrics are you using?

The middle class is booming under Trump, on every metric.

Someone Just Noticed The Middle-Class Revival Going On Under Trump

www.investors.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It is all a false economy until the debt starts declining.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I really hope either Bernie or Tulsi get the nomination. It'd be fun to watch them debate Trump while his brain turns to goo trying to formulate an intelligent response.

So, I see you've never heard Sanders attempt to speak. It's like encountering a cantankerous old coot that's not just irate, but senile enough to make the speech uncomfortable to listen to.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
It is all a false economy until the debt starts declining.

I agree, but that takes Congress to do.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It takes Congress and the president which neither for a very long time has even attempted.

This country will collapse sooner or later and I think they all know it and are taking what they can now.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It takes Congress and the president which neither for a very long time has even attempted.

This country will collapse sooner or later and I think they all know it and are taking what they can now.

Congress can do it without the President. The President can not do it without Congress.

Best case is both working together, but neither party will do anything.

When that happens I will move to the Philippines.
edit on 29-6-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
this was at the top of YT all today so wonder what its all about!

bring it on, Kamala?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump is definitely not the greatest debater. Good thing that's not his job, and he is crushing it at his actual job. You know, giving Americans the best quality of life in 20 years and highest wage growth in US history.

If you say so. The rest of us will continue living in actual, objective reality. The one where an incompetent reality TV star won the presidency because of a generation who gets their news from Facebook.

Lol.

This is gold

msm propaganda swallowed whole

(some people aren’t thick enough to believe what cNn says. Those who are, are DREADING the election next year)
edit on 1 8 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There’s a generation of morons who get their news from Facebook who think Trump is a reality tv star.

He’s been a HUGE name on the world stage since the 70’s. But thick people have no clue about that. The first they heard of him was on the apprentice show.

What a surprise that they’re leftists

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She has integrity. She will never win the primary. The machine hates her for resigning over the HRC shenanigans. Google is basically part of that machine. I'm sure they aren't deliberately promoting her via algorithms. In fact, pretty sure she just sued them for the opposite reasons.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are wrong!!
Actually Google screwed her around, she sued, IMHO she is the D's only hope.

news.vice.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

a reply to: RadioRobert

While I am probably wrong, I have no doubt that Google is politically and ideologically manipulating data and search engine algorythms.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: vonclod

a reply to: RadioRobert

While I am probably wrong, I have no doubt that Google is politically and ideologically manipulating data and search engine algorythms.

Sure, I can agree with that, they locked her out at a critical time, she sued, then viola..she exists!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
August 2019 - Tulsi Gabbard searches SOARED as she BEAT ALL 9 other DEMS at her 1st then 2nd Debate.

She did so good, unfortunately, that she was blocked by rigged polls from even being included in the September Debate!

DEM CRAZY or what? I mean seriously.

seems DEEP STATE has taken over the DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

they wont give her a chance unless she joins the impeachment movement; isn't that treasonous, Dems?

why is MSM still airing that she was in favor of impeachment still?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
she really democratic,
no wonder hilary and co frame, bring her down already

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join