It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tulsi Gabbard' = #1 Term Search in US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: letni

Maybe because Google wants her to be #1.

They can manipulate the data/algorithms to sell to you anything they want to tell you.

Jesus ... now I know why this is a conspiracy theorist forum, but.

Is it that hard to believe? Google, YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, etc have been silencing conservative voices for years. They have been on multiple videos admitting it. I remember when Hillary had a 99-100% chance of winning the presidency. How'd that turn out?

They are just getting rid of platforms that don't make money, it's your delusional paranoia that leads you to think it's censorship of conservative platforms, this is a capitalist system where profit motivates action.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They can manipulate the data/algorithms to sell to you anything they want to tell you.

Is it that hard to believe? Google, YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, etc have been silencing conservative voices for years. They have been on multiple videos admitting it. I remember when Hillary had a 99-100% chance of winning the presidency. How'd that turn out?

They are just getting rid of platforms that don't make money, it's your delusional paranoia that leads you to think it's censorship of conservative platforms, this is a capitalist system where profit motivates action.

Please.

This reply is delusional. If you don't see what's actually happening, then you choose to turn a blind eye. YouTube and Google have been recorded saying as much. They have monopolies on their platforms. They had to endure billions in losses for years to get where they are. Nobody without substantial funding could possibly compete.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

But what?

Are you saying that internet companies aren't biased and manipulative?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It has been shown that google can make anything appear as the no. 1 searched phrase.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

So your argument is these companies no longer care about profit and will shortchange their stockholders just so they can silence conservatives.

Now go and think about that.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It ain't a theory - it's a fact. The conspiracy is google shutting down as much evidence as possible proving it - too late she cried, cats out of the bag.

If, during one brief encounter, we hear that google will not allow another 2016 Trump to rise, imagine what gets said in management meetings about how to rig the game and yet still appear legit?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

So your argument is these companies no longer care about profit and will shortchange their stockholders just so they can silence conservatives.

Listen to what the actual executives say. They care about influence. There is little chance of competition. There's plenty out there to peruse, from their early funders, to their current owners, to their response to the 2016 election, to conservative employees feeling threatened, to their insistence on effecting the 2020 election, to the banning and demonetizing conservatives, to their ignoring real death threats and inciting violence and riots from liberals, to everything else.

Do you really not see this?

It's right there in front of you.
edit on 28-6-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

they are raking in the cash. They will rake in more if they can get a dem candidate in. Google has already proven that they are willing to silence conservatives and manipulate searches in favor of dems. They give millions to dem candidates. None of their stock holders have complained about that yet. They know the returns on the investment will pay off in the long run, so that is not a very good point about shareholders.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I have heard her speak prior to this. She communicates well. I like her.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hell, go to Google and search "ATS". Tell me what page you find this site on. Then go to duckduckgo and make the same search. Then tell me there's no manipulation.
edit on 28-6-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

There certainly political wars going on out there but that isn't what I'm getting at, the shareholders wouldn't put up with financial losses, their investment is purely for profit. If you were a shareholder at Google and we're taking losses because of the direction the company takes you would pull your money and invest elsewhere right, its ridiculous to think otherwise.

Don't get me wrong there is all sorts of manipulation going on out there, I just think its a stretch of the imagination that we live in a world where profit isn't the prime motivator.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

There certainly political wars going on out there but that isn't what I'm getting at, the shareholders wouldn't put up with financial losses, their investment is purely for profit. If you were a shareholder at Google and we're taking losses because of the direction the company takes you would pull your money and invest elsewhere right, its ridiculous to think otherwise.

Don't get me wrong there is all sorts of manipulation going on out there, I just think its a stretch of the imagination that we live in a world where profit isn't the prime motivator.

And you think political influence doesn't eventually lead to profit? These are investors, not gamblers. They know the game. You need to open your eyes, my friend.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hell, go to Google and search "ATS". Tell me what page you find this site on. Then go to duckduckgo and make the same search. Then tell me there's no manipulation.

Ats is simply no longer all that popular, I remember when it was the number 1 in the results page, I also remember a much more diverse membership and input from owners, this site is a shambles and it shows in the search results.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

So if they aren't making money, why demonetize them? Some of the channel had hundred of thousands and millions of subscribers. Are you really so daft to think they weren't making money?
GTFOH

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ats is simply no longer all that popular, I remember when it was the number 1 in the results page, I also remember a much more diverse membership and input from owners, this site is a shambles and it shows in the search results.

It's still #1 on duckduckgo. You'll probably have to be in double digits of pages before you find it on Google. I take it you didn't try the experiment. Google even stated they wanted to push sites like this that dealt with "conspiracy" (defined by them, of course) to the back burner. It's just a fact.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

And you think political influence doesn't eventually lead to profit? These are investors, not gamblers. They know the game. You need to open your eyes, my friend.

Maybe eventually, but that's a gamble not an investment.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You're delusional, friend. Take off the blinders. I'm sorry, but there's so much out there saying the contrary, including the companies execs themselves. Try my experiment. It's that simple to test the theory. You can do it with a lot of topics. Seriously. Do it.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I searched the other day and went through about 6 pages and gave up looking.

I'm fairly certain it's not it's popularity that yields number 1 in duckduckgo search results, let's face it the 40 or active members here are hardly significant.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

What about the project veritas video that recently surfaced? What about the meeting after the election? What about all the evidence that they want to use the influence they have?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You're delusional, friend. Take off the blinders. I'm sorry, but there's so much out there saying the contrary, including the companies execs themselves. Try my experiment. It's that simple to test the theory. You can do it with a lot of topics. Seriously. Do it.

I'm looking at this from the profit driven world we live in, using profit as a guide, you know the golden rule. Follow the money.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join