It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Hacked Clinton’s Email Server, Congressman Confirms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
No one hacked an election unless there were Russians and/or Chinese counting our votes. Electronic voting machines are only "hacked" during updates using an electronic "key". I've studied these machines for 10 or more years and thats how its done. They are not hooked to the internet nor do they have wi-fi systems built in. You can't hack a voting machine using regular methods.
Mueller found that the Russians allegedly bought ads on facebook to sway the vote. Yeah, right.

HRC 's server was never hacked. She gave the url to the Chinese for a small donation to the Clinton Foundation. All they got were classified pictures and documents of "Chelsea's wedding, grandchildren and yoga training".

Never mind China's newest stealth fighter looks like an F-22... don't pay any attention to that their newest carriers look amazingly like a Nimitz class carrier. Don't think anything about how their nuclear weapons have become smaller and much more efficient. Its all in your mind...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Show proof. Otherwise if the Meuller report is false... then hmmm, what else could be false?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Show proof. Otherwise if the Meuller report is false... then hmmm, what else could be false?

I will do this for you exactly once and here is why.

I say something that is easily found on any search engine out there.

Example

The leftist that asks me to prove it doesn't read the link, ignores it or doesn't reply to me.

The next day on another thread the lefty posts the same crap, I rebut and the lefty says.... prove it.

Just like they never read what I posted in the first place, so I will reply, give links, the poster does not respond to me...

Then the next day they spout the same BS on another thread, I rebut, they demand proof, I give it and the next day....

It's a waste of time to me to attempt to educate someone on a subject that they don't want information on in the first place.

So there was your one time for this particular subject.

As for the Mueller report and the lies in it?

The very first sentence of the Mueller report is an easily proven lie.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well it is on.
Send the traitors to prison.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

There is a lot of information to sift through. But, like I said if the Mueller report is wrong in some way, can it be taken as truth? Remember I got my faraday cage helmet on here.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I have thought the same thing. It was on purpose...like a vending machine...pay into the Clinton Foundation and receive State Secrets......

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I have thought the same thing. It was on purpose...like a vending machine...pay into the Clinton Foundation and receive State Secrets......

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

And of course don't forget the notes from the meeting between the ICIG and the FBI agents at which this was discussed were lost:

Hillary Clinton Files part 32(direct .pdf link)
edit on 27-6-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: indicated direct .pdf link

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

After reading the article and seeing that whatever security software/device wasn't in place for months. I assumed that it was a forgone conclusion that the server was hacked. Even if the article didn't outright confirm it.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Remember I got my faraday cage helmet on here.

I think you have your MSNBC helmet on. It does something else. It keeps the truth out

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
There is only two ways to explain the FBI actions. Either they became politicized under Obama or they are total incompetent, and I don't think they are incompetent.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Said it a few times, will say it again:

The very moment that Hillary set foot in certain foreign countries, her email server address was known to virtually any foreign intel service that was looking for it.
edit on R592019-06-27T23:59:18-05:00k596Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I think you have your MSNBC helmet on. It does something else. It keeps the truth out

I am so stealing that line!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It's okay she's just a lady so nothing to see here.

I hear president satan won't give illegals blankets loolo8 ol liol8klooloollo

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Is the helmet personally autographed by Rachel Maddow ?

or is it fake ? 😆

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This is to prepare people for after the next election.
Two years of Chianese collusion, People demanding a Mueller type investigation.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Gonna put my big Ol' Tin foil hat here, but:

Who cares who hacked who.

Is no one concerned that Russia and China both hacked into the US elections? Is this the tip of the iceberg or what?

The right are concerned with it and want Hillary to pay as a deterrent to US politicians who try these things to keep secrets.

The left are concerned with how they can twist info to score political points and get votes and want nothing done.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

IC: Russia hacked DCCC/DNC/etc
Trump supporters: Where's the proof? Sean Hannity said it was Seth Rich!
Mueller: Yep, Russians definitely did it. Here's some indictments.
Trump supporters: I need more proof.

Gohmert: China hacked Clinton's email.
Trump supporters: ERMAGHERD! CONFIRMED CONFIRMED!
Also Trump supporters: China hacked the DNC too. Probably. Maybe. I don't know. Sounds good.

Lmao. Gohmert is an idiot and not a credible source of information and yet look at how easily you're all convinced of something with no proof, based entirely on a random comment he made. Jesus.
edit on 2019-6-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

China Hacked Clinton’s Email Server, Congressman Confirms

If there is no security present on the server , and it is open and forward facing to the internet , it is not considered a hack..

lol when its password protected it is.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What ever you have to tell yourself to get thru the day but given your history on these topics and the number of times you have been proven wrong one would think you would stop while your behind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join