It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Announcement By Tom Delonge...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
“ it’s pretty unnerving “

Those three words made something flash through my mind .

The US hasn’t been this divided in a long time. Everyone is at each other‘s throat‘s anger is the prevailing emotion.

It sure would be nice if we had something to tamp everyone’s feelings down .

I rarely if ever say this but ....

Psych op?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Whelp, aside from the jokes about the methods of said "disclosure," we're left with a seeming fact:
there are things that appear to be technology far above what we humans have , at least in the common knowledge arena.

A second "fact" that some of us are pretty certain of and this disclosure has put out there is: there appears to be something to all the "paranormal" events people have reported forever.

Either one is astounding to most folks comfortably ensconced in consensus reality and at least unsettling to those with an open mind.

Both "facts" have been talked about for decades in the UFO lit, but that doen't mean much, ultimately.

Add in the possibility that humans might be an ancient star faring race, that we've lost civilization several times on Earth, that a segment of us might be star treckin' using old tech and that other realities are "real," replete with bad guys, good guys and indifferent god-like beings, and what does one have, besides the making of a sci-fi epic and a nervous breakdown?

Heck, if even one of those things are "real" I can see why it's all so darned secret and the power brokers might think it's kind to keep the herd oblivious.

I just hope the naysayers are correct and Delong and co are a joke... otherwise that's a lot for the average mouth breather (OR elite intellectual) to process.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Psych op?

If they have a brain bigger than ours and live a lot longer then we should be pretty easy pickings for them that way.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Good news - there are no ET
Bad news - Boeing has the tic tac tech

oh boy, here we go with the know it all's again,...….

and just how would you know this to be fact????

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Whelp, aside from the jokes about the methods of said "disclosure," we're left with a seeming fact:
there are things that appear to be technology far above what we humans have , at least in the common knowledge arena.

A second "fact" that some of us are pretty certain of and this disclosure has put out there is: there appears to be something to all the "paranormal" events people have reported forever.

Either one is astounding to most folks comfortably ensconced in consensus reality and at least unsettling to those with an open mind.

Both "facts" have been talked about for decades in the UFO lit, but that doen't mean much, ultimately.

Add in the possibility that humans might be an ancient star faring race, that we've lost civilization several times on Earth, that a segment of us might be star treckin' using old tech and that other realities are "real," replete with bad guys, good guys and indifferent god-like beings, and what does one have, besides the making of a sci-fi epic and a nervous breakdown?

Heck, if even one of those things are "real" I can see why it's all so darned secret and the power brokers might think it's kind to keep the herd oblivious.

I just hope the naysayers are correct and Delong and co are a joke... otherwise that's a lot for the average mouth breather (OR elite intellectual) to process.

this is a well stated post right here, everyone take note to what was typed in the following above...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Good news - there are no ET
Bad news - Boeing has the tic tac tech

oh boy, here we go with the know it all's again,...….

and just how would you know this to be fact????

Fact? lol, no, I was throwing out one of a thousand scenarios. I’m open minded to any and all possibilities and refuse to rule any out. At the same time I have my own opinion/belief and have no desire to argue it being fact/correct.

I fall into 2 possible scenarios;

1) no ET. Everything tech related is human in origin.

2) yes ET. An unmanned craft from who know where/when did crash and Govt(s) have been reverse engineering but still have no clue where or when it’s from.

I admit, there are unlimited other scenarios going in opposite directions. I just think disclosure isn’t happening because the Govt has more questions than answers and that’s what will freak people out. IMO.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Good News: Tic-Tacs are living probes.
Bad News: They're anal.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Where did you derive these “ facts” from?

Cuz i’ve seen nothing but vague speculation, and story telling. I thought the word “facts” meant something very specific and obvious to everyone.

Humans originated here on earth. Proven by the actual fact that we share DNA sequences with every other living thing on the planet.
edit on 27-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

He is busy
))

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess there is some good news with the world getting raped by a pack of savage aliens.

They ain't the only ones around. The universe is a complex place, different everywhere we look and many parts to it. I am yet to find a clear boundary of where it all stops.

I don't know all the details, but where there is a will there is a way.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
How about some ancient race that has possessed our world leaders against its own species for one world control and elimination of 95% of the planets human population. They may keep a few slaves to peal the grapes and stuff.

I like those odds!

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Tom's like a cheap Pied Piper, isn't he?

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I bet the bad news is that there will be another blink-182 album.

Alternatively, there is no second season of 'Unidentified'.

Not sure if that would be the Good or Bad news, though.

Perhaps they'll just give up, kick out Zondo, recruit Bill Birnes, employ a sober sceptic on the team and rename it "UFO Hunters: The Resurrection".

Its wild stuff CB , wild.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

The portion you have the most objection to was not part of the "facts" revealed in the DeLong disclosure, so far. I was fairly careful in my wording.

The other stuff has been alluded to peripherally, not directly by DeLong and co ... yet; and were never mentioned by me as facts or "facts."

That humans were created using already existing Earthly hominids spliced with other humans from elsewhere, all deriving from, presumably, universally seeded dna, is a trope in the UFO lit and certain local disclosures. I made no claims.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I am excited to see what I am expected to believe this time around.

I will, being a good little citizen, do my outmost to believe it, even though it may already have some small cracks in it.

Especially since it is delivered with such gravitas and authority!

Just try me.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The portion you have the most objection to was not part of the "facts" revealed in the DeLong disclosure, so far. I was fairly careful in my wording.

The other stuff has been alluded to peripherally, not directly by DeLong and co ... yet; and were never mentioned by me as facts or "facts."

That humans were created using already existing Earthly hominids spliced with other humans from elsewhere, all deriving from, presumably, universally seeded dna, is a trope in the UFO lit and certain local disclosures. I made no claims.

So what were those facts you were alluding to?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So what were those facts you were alluding to?

Seeming too high tech in the local environment and certain aspects of the paranormal.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Cuz i’ve seen nothing but vague speculation, and story telling. I thought the word “facts” meant something very specific and obvious to everyone.

Humans originated here on earth. Proven by the actual fact that we share DNA sequences with every other living thing on the planet.

The "facts" he denoted were only two: There appear to be some rather technologically advanced objects floating around and 2) There appears to be a paranormal aspect to the whole issue. Given what's happened since 1947 that's pretty accurate. He's not over-stating anything. Look at the gun camera footage for the first "facts" (note he used quotes, which to me means 'purported facts') and read Jacques Vallee for the second. IOW, take this in context of the entire phenomena over the years.

As to your second point, humans evolved on Earth, I absolutely 100% agree. We have fossil evidence and we have DNA evidence. But even within the context of the evolvement of Homo sapiens as we know it today, there is plenty of time for us to have had previous civilizations that achieved a high level of attainment. There is ample evidence of a high level civilization wiped out by the Younger Dryas events, for example, and that may not have been the first time. It is also possible that we have been "tweaked" genetically by our alien "friends" (cough, also in quotes.)

The fact is that we have had quite a bit of small-d "disclosure" over the last few months. If you have followed this subject at all over time you must admit that "things are heating up." It's not the aliens landing on the White House lawn or Trump saying, "My fellow Americans, we are not alone," but it us still quite remarkable that the government, i.e.: The US Navy and the Pentagon, has said as much as they have. We've got gun camera footage. What the hell more do you want?

This is not because of DeLonge who, IMO, is getting a bad rap here. In fact, my guess is that TTSA is not happy they have been overshadowed by the release of the Wilson papers, which has stolen some of their thunder here. I would not be fixated on DeLonge here. Pay attention to what Richard Dolan is saying as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

The "facts" he denoted were only two: There appear to be some rather technologically advanced objects floating around and 2) There appears to be a paranormal aspect to the whole issue. Given what's happened since 1947 that's pretty accurate. He's not over-stating anything. Look at the gun camera footage for the first "facts" (note he used quotes, which to me means 'purported facts') and read Jacques Vallee for the second. IOW, take this in context of the entire phenomena over the years.

As to your second point, humans evolved on Earth, I absolutely 100% agree. We have fossil evidence and we have DNA evidence. But even within the context of the evolvement of Homo sapiens as we know it today, there is plenty of time for us to have had previous civilizations that achieved a high level of attainment. There is ample evidence of a high level civilization wiped out by the Younger Dryas events, for example, and that may not have been the first time. It is also possible that we have been "tweaked" genetically by our alien "friends" (cough, also in quotes.)

The fact is that we have had quite a bit of small-d "disclosure" over the last few months. If you have followed this subject at all over time you must admit that "things are heating up." It's not the aliens landing on the White House lawn or Trump saying, "My fellow Americans, we are not alone," but it us still quite remarkable that the government, i.e.: The US Navy and the Pentagon, has said as much as they have. We've got gun camera footage. What the hell more do you want?

This is not because of DeLonge who, IMO, is getting a bad rap here. In fact, my guess is that TTSA is not happy they have been overshadowed by the release of the Wilson papers, which has stolen some of their thunder here. I would not be fixated on DeLonge here. Pay attention to what Richard Dolan is saying as well.
How did you derive facts from “some things that Tom delong said”.

And what exactly was “disclosed” in the last few months?

Write it down. What has been disclosed?
edit on 27-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Good News: Tic-Tacs are living probes.

I've always kind of liked that idea, that the flying saucers are not really built but rather "grown," and are directly linked to the consciousness of the pilots. I think maybe I heard it from Philip Corso Jr., before he got (pushed) out of the UFO game. Or maybe that movie Flight of the Navigator. It's fun.

edit on 27-6-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join