It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The amazing Kelly Richey. Blues artist...teacher..life coach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This musician is an amazing teacher and life coach and she does it all for free. An amazing blues artist that can really play the guitar.
I had the good pleasure of seeing her live once and she told me she did a lot of online teaching for free.

I thought someof you aspiring blues players might want to give her a look and listen. She has more out there.

kellyrichey.com...
from her website ^^^

Kelly is Powered by Intention. She is life coach, spiritual director, workshop facilitator and inspirational speaker. Her healing practices are grounded in her musical roots and nourished by her training and true purpose.

Some of my favourite tunes by her.

edit on 26-6-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think she needs a little more time to perfect some things that general audiences expect...it is a business thing. But, ya she is on the right track.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
I think she needs a little more time to perfect some things that general audiences expect...it is a business thing. But, ya she is on the right track.

That’s what I like about her. She is not what ‘main stream audiences’ would expect. She’s raw, she’s bluesy, and she has soul.
You don’t need ‘perfection’ in blues.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm happy I gave my guitar to my nephew, he was so happy to receive it. I never had the instruction and got frustrated when I bought it years ago and it sat in my garage. Watching the first video she makes it seem possible. Kinda wish I had that sucker, maybe I could find one at a pawnshop. thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kinglizard
I'm happy I gave my guitar to my nephew, he was so happy to receive it. I never had the instruction and got frustrated when I bought it years ago and it sat in my garage. Watching the first video she makes it seem possible. Kinda wish I had that sucker, maybe I could find one at a pawnshop. thanks for posting.

I found two at different garage sales.One was only ten bucks. Pawn shops are a great place as well.
There is lots of free online instruction now from different sources, and like kelly says “just 20 minutes a day of practice”.

Good luck and speedy learning if you end up finding and buying a guitar.😁

new topics

top topics

join