It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Crenshaw Grills Google Over Leaked Email Published by Veritas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

In response to the video, Ms Gennai has insisted she was referring to “online foreign interference” playing a role in future elections.

According to Gennai it was referring to “online foreign interference”. Do you think foreigners should be allowed to interfere with our elections?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Section 230 says that "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider"

I would agree with your argument if Google was indeed refusing to allow people to post things to the internet.

However that is not what is happening here. Google is refusing to allow certain things on "their" service/website.

People are still free to post whatever they wish their own website. Or any plethora of other websites that host content.

Google doesn't have to allow anything onto their services that violates their Terms & Conditions. In the same way that ATS, this website, will quickly trash any posts that violates T&C. Or even ban members permanently that violate T&C.

edit on 27-6-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

In this instance I'm reserving judgement.

Project Veritas is not a reliable source. I'll wait till the emails are independently verified.

Also the google employee is speaking out about the interview.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Of course she would, she has no other choice!

And PV is reliable. So much so that judges have ruled in their favor.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

www.projectveritas.exposed...

Not always in their favor.

But how about that Planned Parenthood video that after investigation by states didn't find anything.

I'm curious how the lawsuit that Google will file will go.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

edit on 28-6-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Wardaddy454

www.projectveritas.exposed...

Not always in their favor.

But how about that Planned Parenthood video that after investigation by states didn't find anything.

I'm curious how the lawsuit that Google will file will go.

How about whistleblowers from other big tech companies coming forward to PV?

We'll see how it plays out. I fully expect anyone to try to take PV to court after being exposed. But everyone like you that comments on these videos never has anything to say about the content. Why do the subjects of the videos never come forward and explain the context, if their comments are indeed taken out of context? I mean, what other context is there when someone says "We've been asked to go before congress, and we ignore them", or "We don't wan't another Trump situation to happen again"?
edit on 28-6-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join