It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Crenshaw Grills Google Over Leaked Email Published by Veritas

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Rep. Crenshaw Grills Google Over Leaked Email Published by Veritas

"What your doing is wholly irresponsible."

Yesterday it was Cruise, today it is Crenshaw.

I'm running out of popcorn.

This is great. House and Senate tearing into them. Republican and Democrat. Hope they tear away section 230 protections and make google beg for them back by becoming a true public forum.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Cue one of our liberal members to come in and make fun of his eye patch but can't refute anything he or PV said.

Good to see. These tech giants need to be exposed for what they really are. They are nothing but extensions of the legacy media, which itself is nothing but the propaganda arm of the DNC. They're private companies, they're free to do what they want, but we're also free to expose them for being biased political hacks.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am still stunned that woman lied through her teeth yesterday. She is ON VIDEO saying the things she claims she didn't say.

What IS that? There must be a word for it.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The government should keep it's nose out of free market.

I like how everyone is for less government regulation unless it's something you don't like. Then you're all for the government going in and making regulations.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I am still stunned that woman lied through her teeth yesterday. She is ON VIDEO saying the things she claims she didn't say.

The word you are looking for is Democrat.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I like how everyone is for less government regulation unless it's something you don't like. Then you're all for the government going in and making regulations.

If an entity in the free market is taking the time to directly influence American elections by deliberately misleading their membership and the citizenry then that is a good thing for you?

Oh wait... of course it is.

Nevermind.. carry on!!!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What does that have to do with Google lying?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Libtard.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ok. Let's play. Where were you when the Government interfered in the free market when a baker refused to go against their religious beliefs to make a cake for a gay wedding?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Corrective action is needed. Ban them from future Government contracts. They are a private company but the argument could be made they are fueling hatred and division like Crenshaw stated which they indeed are doing on a massive scale.

Their leaked emails appear to be harmless but they are very dangerous because they are actually taking action to block and stifle people and organizations who are doing nothing illegal other than infuriating them for having different opinions. Google is using other companies in their portfolio to do the same. It's a massive hate breeding operation. They should be allowed to do it however, just with no US tax dollars fueling it. All their Government contracts for cloud service and other tech, start hitting them there. But they clean up their act swiftly.
edit on 26-6-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: typo

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Let me ask you a question.

Is this in relation to the Project Veritas video?
edit on 26-6-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

After reading the whole story behind the situation. ie: how they were regular customers who were never refused service before and only refused to bake the cake and referred the couple to other bakers to make the cake for them.

I was of the opinion that it was wrong for the government to come in and interfere/sanction the business. And I gave examples like you wouldn't force an african american dry cleaner to wash KKK robes.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

And visa versa

When "free markets" become governments, "marketing" is no longer "free" 😎

Ironic dilemmas always need two graves 😎

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The Attack of the LieBorgs !!!!

😧

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Did he grill em as bad as they did Facebook?

-the other company they started to control information?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

That is simply one example of years of examples. Google employees have spoken about the culture. They have been fired for not being liberals. Did they have safe spaces for when Obama was elected, or just Trump?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Unfortunately that box was unsealed with Citizens United.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

That is simply one example of years of examples. Google employees have spoken about the culture. They have been fired for not being liberals. Did they have safe spaces for when Obama was elected, or just Trump?

Just Trump
Normal people don’t “REEEEEEEEEE”

According to them, a ‘Russain’ Posting a few memes is ‘election tampering’ but EVERY social media site shadow banning non-leftist views is ‘perfectly acceptable’

Think how WE think, or we’ll silence you

Kinda like Hitler really.

(Invest in those safe spaces you speak of, there’ll be queues around the block come 2020)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

In this instance I'm reserving judgement.

Project Veritas is not a reliable source. I'll wait till the emails are independently verified.

Also the google employee is speaking out about the interview.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Ok. I have no reason to doubt your word.
edit on 26-6-2019 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join