It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Trump On Fox Business States Mueller Illegally Terminated Strozk And Pages Emails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The thing that is frustrating with you is that you are shown to be wrong again and again and still repeat lie

I dont lie.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Oh the possibility that I just never saw the post doesnt occur to you?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Of course you are.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh the possibility that I just never saw the post doesnt occur to you?

14 bizarre additions to this thread in 5 minutes but you are going to claim you dont even know what you are responding too?!?!?!?

Go get em girl!

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

...they turned in their phones.

Strzok did turn his phone in, but Page did not. She left it, along with her laptop, sitting on a bookshelf. Pages iPhone was missing for the better part of a year:

Page left the SCO on July 15, 2017. The SCO Executive Officer completed Page's Exit Clearance Certification, but said that she did not physically receive Page's issued iPhone and laptop. During a phone call, Page indicated to SCO that she had left her assigned cell phone and laptop on a bookshelf at the office on her final day there. The SCO located the laptop but when asked on January 24, 2018, to locate Page's iPhone, the SCO was unable to locate the iPhone. In early September 2018, JMD staff located Page's iPhone and notified OlG, which took custody of the device. Upon examining Page's iPhone, the OIG detennined that it had been reset to factory settings on July 31, 2017, but had not been reissued to a new user. The OIG examination found that the iPhone did not contain any data related to Page's use of the device. Neither SCO nor JMD's Office of the Chief Information Officer had records reflecting who handled the device or who reset it after Page turned in her iPhone on July I 4, 2017. SCO's Records Officer told the OJG that she did not receive Page's phone following her departure from the SCO and therefore did not review it for records that would possibly need to be retained prior to the phone having been reset.

Report of Investigation: Recovery of Text Messages From Certain FBI Mobile Devices - (direct .pdf link)

Any and all messages that may have been sent with that phone are lost forever as the DOJ does not have a system in place to capture messages sent with Department phones:

...the Department, uni ike the FBI, does not have an automated system that seeks to retain text messages, and the service provider does not retain such messages for more than 5 to 7 days.

Same source as above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join