It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Trump On Fox Business States Mueller Illegally Terminated Strozk And Pages Emails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

Where did the text messages that we were all reading come from then? I think you are wrong.

The Samsung phones issued by the fbi

Not the iphones issued by mueller

Do you need me to link the thread where this was all explained to you before?

Have you forgotten or are you just lying?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

Where did the text messages that we were all reading come from then? I think you are wrong.

The Samsung phones issued by the fbi

Not the iphones issued by mueller

Do you need me to link the thread where this was all explained to you before?

Have you forgotten or are you just lying?

I am going with lying, absolutely.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Careful or we'll read about your suicide in the near future.

Hope you have backup plans.... People will probably be looking for you.

I'm the event of my demise, untimely or otherwise, there is a backup plan, 13 of them with all the names, dates, etc. Scorched earth.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The phones in question were the ones they were assigned when they joined Muellers team.

The phones in question are their iPhones. Those 19,000 missing emails/texts from a glitch were from the Samsung phones. You are confusing phones.

The inspector general was unable to recover text messages Strzok and Page may have sent using iPhones they were given when they joined Mueller’s team.

Now add in Page never even turned in her iPhone. It was subsequently erased without anyone having even checked it.

The info is gone, completely, no backup. You think that makes sense in an ongoing investigation?
edit on 26-6-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Im sure they know it and they did not do that.
The phones are recycled and the personal stuff is removed before they are given to another agent.
The emails and texts have been archived like all federal employees are supposed to do, Christ they are probably all online somewhere too.
trump is just making noise again.

Lets ask him why HIS staff deleted their e mails before Mueller got to see them.... That is actually in the investigative report while trump is F.O.S..

Actually, there have been many statements by government officials that Hillary, strozk, page, Mueller, comey, Brennan, McCabe and many others under investigation deleted, wiped or destroyed their devices. So wtf you on about?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

How exactly do you prove a negative? Do you have a foolproof methodology? Or are you spreading logical fallacies and propaganda?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
"He terminated the emails" WTF does that mean? How do you terminate something that is non-active or not living? Is he looking for the word "DELETE"? The only other way that Mueller could have "terminated" an email was if he was actively watching the emails being typed out and he terminated the process/program on which it was being written.

Sometimes it really feels like a slow 12yr old is in charge. A child that has to keep retelling an exaggerated story that he's already told 500+ times. I swear the next time he talks to her he's going to ask her "did I ever tell you about my election victory"?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

They were saved. That state of being saved was terminated.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Scepticaldem
The texts were apparently not reviewed by the IG. My mistake. The phones were recycled after they were turned in.

The inspector general was unable to review any communications between Strzok and Page on the iPhones they were assigned during their time working for the special counsel's office because the phones were returned to their factory settings when they were returned, which was done as a matter of routine. Texts between Strzok and Page between Dec. 15, 2017 and May 17, 2017, were lost because of a glitch in the FBI's data collection system, but the inspector general was able to recover about 10,000 texts from each their devices. The report said there was no evidence that Strzok and Page had "attempted to circumvent the FBI's text message collection capabilities.

Trump accused Robert Mueller of a crime with out siting any proof. He just shot his mouth off again like he often does.
Maybe he should have had his coffee before he spoke to the press. He sounded unhinged.... again. terminated....

I am not confident that there was nothing incriminating in those texts. If I were, I would say so.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Scepticaldem
The texts were apparently not reviewed by the IG. My mistake. The phones were recycled after they were turned in.

The inspector general was unable to review any communications between Strzok and Page on the iPhones they were assigned during their time working for the special counsel's office because the phones were returned to their factory settings when they were returned, which was done as a matter of routine. Texts between Strzok and Page between Dec. 15, 2017 and May 17, 2017, were lost because of a glitch in the FBI's data collection system, but the inspector general was able to recover about 10,000 texts from each their devices. The report said there was no evidence that Strzok and Page had "attempted to circumvent the FBI's text message collection capabilities.

Trump accused Robert Mueller of a crime with out siting any proof. He just shot his mouth off again like he often does.
Maybe he should have had his coffee before he spoke to the press. He sounded unhinged.... again. terminated....

Trump said that Mueller wiped them "like with a cloth" !!!!!!

Right now its Trump 92 - silly 0......

I guess we will see who is right this time.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

No one deleted anything to circumvent the collection process. The lost texts were due to a glitch.

Of course.

Pretty convenient "glitch."

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The thing is Trump has lied so much about so many big and small things that this accusation will mostly be ignored. What he says could be true, but taking him on his word is foolish. If nothing comes of this then we know it is just more bull# from Trump.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The thing is Trump has lied so much about so many big and small things that this accusation will mostly be ignored. What he says could be true, but taking him on his word is foolish. If nothing comes of this then we know it is just more bull# from Trump.

Trump isn't saying this, this has been known for a long time. Trump is merely repeating a known fact.

Most of those Trump 'lies' I have looked into turned out to be the MSM was lying.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Robert Mueller didn't delete anything.
This is just trump trying to discredit Mueller ahead of his July 17th televised testimony about his report on Russian interference in the 2016 election and the obstruction of justice investigation into the president.
Anyone with eyes and even those without eyes can see that.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

In the middle of what ongoing case. Neither Strzok Nor Page were under investigation. Strzok was fired and Page's time on the case expired and they turned in their phones.
Im pretty sure that the IG investigation came later. You'll correct me if I am wrong I am sure.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump says stuff , rarely is it true.

Not true like when he said he was being spied on?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If I had confidence you did not sexual abuse a child I would say so.

Did you investigate him for that? Someone who investigated him for that may be able to say that with confidence but someone who is just saying it about someone they dont even know well, thats something different entirely. In that case it doesn't mean doodley squat

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

a reply to: Sillyolme Some text messages exist, so no text messages can possibly have been deleted. Am I reading it right?

I dont know... what are you reading?
I didnt say that.
In the same vein Some text messages were deleted does that mean none exist? See how that works?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

We're talking about the ones used for the investigation.
Their private phones are not up for search and seizure. The were not under any kind of criminal investigation.
Their regular FBI phones were returned when they left so they must have gotten two from Strzok one when he was fired from Muellers team and then when he was fired all together. and one from Page when she left Muellers team and the other when she left the bureau for good.
In any event this also fizzled out when it was pointed out that Mueller didnt actually delete or terminate anything personally.

I fully expect the rhetoric about Mueller being conflicted and more like this termination thing to increase as the time for his testimony nears and everyone is talking about it.
edit on 6302019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
the inspector general noted that Strzok’s phone was reviewed before it was erased and that the move to wipe the data was a standard practicea reply to: gortex

I thought the standard way was to smash the phones. Who has Bozo blackberry or Hildabeasts phone? I dont know who has Bozos but Hildabeasts is smashed crashed and most likely thrown into a fire. Hey what happened to all those recycled laptops that the two bros and their family walked off with?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join