It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE - President Obama's DNI Says Obama Himself Gave The Order to SPY On Donald Trump.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

I watched the videos. The "shadow government" and "CIA people posing as journalists" are a bit too far out in left field for me. But the connection between James Clapper/John Brennan/Barack Obama in the Spygate scandal, is solid. Proven by numerous testimonies and documents.

This isn't in doubt for me because the scandal data is solid. I can't unsee this information. Thanks for thoughtful response all of you. This collusion by the last administration using the three letter agency's for a political weapon is bigger even than the lies the MSM want us to swallow.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Former Obama administration director of national intelligence James Clapper admitted that former president Barack Obama gave the order to Peter Strzok to kick off his Operation Crossfire Hurricane targeting of President Donald Trump

ARE THEY REALLY THIS DESPERATE

Oh yes! They committed several felonies. Hillary's count is up to 12 felonies committed. (She was too dumb and arrogant to cover her crimes well.)

Ok so IF she was smart , lets say IF, did she and the Cabal commit these deliberately to bring about a type of controlled chaos we see in some movie plots? Fiction emulates life and vice versa.
edit on 25-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Front page of ATS : left vs right political talk...

When will ATS be cool again? Many of us dont care about the left vs right political stuff..

You don't want to know about the greatest conspiracy for centuries?

I sure do.

Turns out is a left verses humanity and not a left right thing at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: blueman12
Front page of ATS : left vs right political talk...

When will ATS be cool again? Many of us dont care about the left vs right political stuff..

You don't want to know about the greatest conspiracy for centuries?

I sure do.

Turns out is a left verses humanity and not a left right thing at all.

November 21, 2019

HERE WE GO!

RE: www.foxnews.com...

MONDAY 12/9/2019 is when the 500+ page DOJ I.G. Report on DOJ/FBI Abusing the FISA to SPY on candidate and then President Trump, will be released to the public.

This must have been the BIG NEWS that President Trump told Pro-Trumpers to watch for on FoxNews tonight.

The Inspector General himself, Michael Horowitz, will testify before the U.S. Senate on Wednesday 12/11/2019. He will explain to the American people how he reached the conclusions made in the report.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join